[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT - we create abilities dimension shift - auto trick room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 7

File: mewtwo.jpg (51KB, 808x454px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo.jpg
51KB, 808x454px
ITT - we create abilities

dimension shift - auto trick room

in n out - switches out after dealing damage
>>
Insectivore: recovers hp when attacked by bug type moves.
>>
Trickster: Your defense stats become your attack stats and vice versa. Swords Dance would raise your defense, for example.
>>
>>28781442
>in n out - switches out after dealing damage
broken as fuck for priority or fast mons
>>
Terrified: Evasion goes up when the opponent's Attack stat raises

(Swords Dance causes +2 evasion)
>>
Berserk Gene: Move damage increases by 50%, but secondary effects are lost. Exclusive to Mewtwo.
>>
Weather Master: changes weather depending on moves type

Parallel Dimension: Types are inverted when this Pokemon is in the arena

Volatile: chance of exploding when physical attacks are against this Pokemon
Doubled when it used recoil
>>
>>28781499
>make mewtwo even more broken
>>
Hydrophile: Raises attack when attacked by water type moves. Water type moves do no damage to user.

Supermassive: Auto Gravity. User's Weight is quadrupled.

Equalizer: averages out stat changes between all active Pokemon.
>>
Sleep Walker: can use moves when asleep
40% chance of choosing a different move than chosen and 30% chance of picking a different target in double/triple
>>
Mirror Skin - The user reflects the first special attack directed at them, dealing damage equivalent to what they would have taken. Only works once per battle.
>>
Refraction: 50% of the damage done to user is dealt back to the attacker.
>>
Surrender: If this pokemon takes enough damage to faint, survive with one HP but become limited to status moves for the rest of the battle. Only works once per battle.
>>
Suppression: Pokemon can't Mega Evolve while this ability is in play.
>>
Warrior: all Fighting-Type moves restore HP, like Drain Punch

Berry Efficient: Can use berries twice
>>
contamination - if this pokemon feints, all pokemon entering battle receive toxic poison unless ability or typing negate

prime time - attack increases +1 every other turn

rebirth - if feinted, another pokemon in the party gives its hp to fully recover this pokemon back to full health
>>
>>28781590
>feints
>feinted
proofread next time pal.
>>
Show Off - This user's stat-boosting moves have the opposite effect on the enemy. For example, if the user uses Swords Dance, their Attack doesn't raise, instead, the opponent's Attack decreases 2 stages. If the user uses Bulk-Up, the opponent's Attack and Defense decrease 1 stage.
>>
>>28781600
>his post is irrelevant because of a grammar mistake
>>
>>28781629
>his
>>
>>28781629
Spelling/=/Grammer
The spelling is really bad

>>28781636
bait or idiot?
>>
>>28781629
>Not relentlessly mocking any and all grammar or spelling mistakes
Welcome to 4chan, hope you enjoy your stay!
>>
>>28781519
Sure, why not? I don't see why people freak the fuck out over breaking Uber's further. It's not like it affects the standard meta at all, and the Uber's meta is built around dealing with broken shit anyways.
>>
>>28781648
The standard meta is VGC, not Smogon singles.
>>
>>28781499
Isn't this the name of an item already?
>>
>>28781519
>>28781648
I just want Mewtwo's power ingame to reflect its status as the lorewise most powerful Pokémon in combat.
>>
Ambidextrous: Can hold two items at once.
>>
>>28781657
Uhuh.

And even so, that changes nothing.
>>
>Aura Leech: Physical contact drains some of thw foe's HP.
>Stone Heart: Attempts at infatuating will make the foe loose some HP.
>Iron Feet: Grants immunity to traps and entry hazards.
>>
>>28781571
Broken
>>
>>28781669
Uhuh hu.
>>
>>28781642
>implying fainted isn't a word
>implying a letter off is "really bad"
>>
>>28781662
It is, but that item only existed in gen 2, and was near where Cerulean Cave should have been. Hence why I thought it would be a cool reference.
>>
>>28781657
You mean the meta where upper legendaries are almost always banned, bar a few meme tourneys? Great. Then it wouldn't affect anything. Glad it's settled.
>>
Frenzy - Moves that leave the user confused (Outrage, Petal Dance) are 50% stronger and always last 3 turns, but the user will always hit themselves in confusion (even if confused by another source)
>>
>>28781677
>implying I implied fainted isn't a word
The moron spelled a completely different word
>>
>>28781737
Just the fuck up, nobody gives a shit about a shitty typo.
Ragequit: If your moves misses or fails, get switched out.
>>
True Hit - The user's attacks are 10% more powerful and accurate, but can never crit.
>>
>>28781756
Exact same typo twice
>>
Red Leaf - If you faint your enemies, they win.
>>
>>28781789
>how to make sure no one used this
>>
File: babby.jpg (203KB, 620x388px)
babby.jpg
203KB, 620x388px
>>28781780
this guy is really discussing grammar/spelling more than the actual thread topic

What's your endgame? To enlighten and drop knowledge?
>>
>>28781780
So?

Tenacious: If an attack does enough damage to KO you, reduce the damage by half. Works once per switch in.
>>
>>28781820
So it's not a typo

A and E are not close on the keyboard

It's understandable if they were right next to each other but your typo shows you don't know what words are
>>
>>28781832
I'm the guy who has you all mad, not him but clearly no one cares. Chill out and don't feint
>>
>>28781832
First of all it's not my typo. Second who gives a shit? That's not what this thread is about.
>>
Trudeau: If you faint an opponent's Pokemon, your opponent wins.
>>
>>28781865
Then why fuck are you defending him?

Maybe you should just accept he's a fag who needs to pay more attention in English class and we can go back to the thread
>>
>>28781876
>Trudeau: If faced with dark type or Pokemon that can learn self destruct/explosion you forfeit
>>
>>28781877
>being this autism
>>
>>28781877
>and we can go back to the thread
Oh the irony.

Oxidize: Make water type moves super effective on steel types.
>>
>>28781491
Banned by Smogon
>>
Invisibility: +6 evasion until you use a direct damage move.
:^)
>>
>>28781575
>Surrender: If this pokemon takes enough damage to faint, survive with one HP but become limited to status moves for the rest of the battle
>Destiny Bond
>win
>>
>>28781578
Bond Breaker would be a more suitable name
>>
Powderkeg - If this pokemon is attacked with a fire type move, it triggers the move explosion

Give it to rock types
>>
>Elusive
In the first turn that this Pokemon is out on the field, it is immune to contact moves.

>Fidgety
If this Pokemon did not take damage or receive damage on the current turn, the damage inflicted on the next turn will be increased by 50%. If this Pokemon used a protection move, Fidgety won't activate.

>Maraud
This Pokemon can consume an adjacent opponent's one time use item as if it were their own, unless if that opponent has Sticky Hold.
>>
Indignant: Raises the Pokemon's stats when it is hit with a super effective attack.

Steam Engine: Fire version of Motor Drive. Absorbs incoming fire attack and raised Speed by 1 stage. For a Fire/Steel type.

Sloppy: Inverse Technician. Reduces the power of moves with more than Base 60 power. Detrimental ability for a mon with obscene base stats (ala Slaking/Regigigas).

Panic: If the Pokemon would be hit with a Super Effective attack this turn, it moves first.
>>
>>28782093
>Steam Engine: Fire version of Motor Drive. Absorbs incoming fire attack
Unfitting name imo. Maybe if it was for fire types and it absorbs incoming water attack.
>>
>>28782113
Doesn't this already exists? Flash fire?
>>
>>28781442
Invulnerability: Halves all damage.

Think Filter, but for everything.
>>
>>28782127
Flash Fire activates on being hit by fire moves iirc
>>
>>28782127
Flash Fire boosts Fire moves when hit by a Fire attack, Motor Drive gives +1 Speed when hit by an Electric attack.
>>
>>28781672
>Stone Heart

Genius anon.
>>
Reactive Defenses - The user's defenses raise and lower based on the type of damage they receive, for example, if hit by a Physical move, the user gains Defense +2, but Special Defense -1.
>>
Furnace- Fire moves replenish health
Herbivore- Plant move replenish health
Battle Forged- Fire type moves raise Steel types attack
Sweepstakes- All moves have a random chance to be super effective, regardless of typing
>>
I'm gonna fix some already existing abilities that are pretty shit:

Run away: Ignores any trapping effects
Illuminate: Lowers the foe's accuracy by one stage upon switch in.
Light metal: Doubles speed, but lowers defences by 25%.
Heavy metal: Cuts speed in half, but raises defences by 50%.
Forewarn: Warns the user of the foe's move with the highest BP, and raises evasion with regards to this move.
Anticipation: Warns the user of a foe's supereffective move, and raises evasion with regards to that move.
>>
>>28782093
I'd like that panic ability.
>>
For fire types:
Steam Courtain: Raise evation by 1 stage after being hit by a water type move.

For rock types:
Crystal Gleam: Confuses the opponent after being hit by a special attack.

For fighting tipes:
Burning Spirit: Boost Fighting tipe moves 30% when burned. The user is immune to the burns damage reduction.

For steel types:
Galvanize: User takes neutral damage from water and ground type attacks.
>>
>>28782343
>Burning Spirit
literally my mom's Guts only shittier
>>
>>28782352
What about 45%?
>>
>>28782372
Guts increases your Attack by 50%, nerdboy.
>>
>>28782372
Guts raises the attack stat by 50%...
>>
>>28782352
Maybe make it so it doesn't take burn damage at all?
>>
>>28782387
>>28782376
I hate bulbapedo.
fuck it, double the power. Would that work?
>>
>>28782402
BROKEN AS FUCK
>>
>>28782402
Still shit because of how situational it is
>>
>>28782414
Just give it a flame orb.
>>
>>28782402
Nah.
50% Bonus, user isn't affected by Burn's debuff AND isn't damaged by Burn, and takes less damage from Fire attacks.
>>
>>28782414
>>28782406
Good enough.
>>
>>28782422
I like that. Plus stab...
>>
Precognition - Physical moves are sure to fail on the first strike.
Sleepwalker - When put to sleep, this pokemon will use moves randomly as though it had sleep talk.
>>
Moocher - Eats the opponent's berry/leftovers when needed.

Blind Fury - Increases Attack for every point of accuracy lost.

Comeback - Any moves that involve 'speech' (taunt, confide, etc.) get used on the opponent instead.

Trashtalker - Moves have a higher chance of hitting this Pokemon in double/triple battles. Also has a chance of imparting the "Taunt" effect on any Pokemon that attack it (Probably better if it's either/or)
>>
>>28781466
Not really, 'cause you'd have to survive 1 turn to deal damage.
For example, you in 'n' out, opponent hits you, you deal damage, you get switched.
The opponent has 1 turn to whoop your ass. Which actually makes it an absolutely useless move, 'cause you can just actually deal damage and manually switch out the next turn, it's the absolute same thing.
>>
Adoration: Opposing pokemon are automatically infatuated, works on pokemon without gender, oblivious pokemon are immune
>>
>>28781921
I know it would be, but I can't see why. After running CITIZEN SNIPS for a hot minute, even +2 evasion on a bulky mon doesn't set you up for a win by any stretch of the imagination
>>
Aggravation- Raises attack when under the effects of DoT and trapping moves

Underdog- Improves combat ability when fighting higher level Pokemon
>>
>>28782281
I like that illuminate, hot damn
>>
>>28782466
Are you stupid? It would go exactly like this...

pokemon with the ability uses ice shard
switches out to another pokemon
opponent goes
hits the new pokemon
>>
>>28782466
it's an ability dumbass, not a move. like u-turn except all your moves become uturn
>>
>>28781664
Im feeling this desu. Berserk Gene is such a cool name too
>>
>>28782471
This is UB-02 Beauty's power.
>>
>>28781666
Ohhhhhhhh boyyyy, great concept but ut would have to be a shitmon, no? Double leftovers, leftovers plus life orb, double rawst berries, the possibilities are endless!
>>
No one rated mine the last time

Trample - Whenever a pokémon with this ability attacks an enemy pokémon and that pokémon faints as a result, then any excess damage is dealt to an adjacent enemy pokémon.

- - -

If tripples it picks a random pokemon if the middle one fainted.
Also it does not recalculate the damage based on the new type matchup or stats or anything else, it simply takes the excess HP the pokemon you killed would have lost and removes that many HP from the pokémon next to it.
>>
File: 1469876851246.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469876851246.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>28781672
I wish I had an immunity to traps
>>
>>28782570
>choice band/scarf
>>
>>28781499
Isn't that basically a stronger Sheer Force?
>>
>>28782583
Double eviolite would make my buddy Clefairy the Bulkmaster X-Treme 9000
>>
>>28782593
Yes it is, that's the point.
>>
Zenith - All attacks are SE while this Pokemon is at full hp.
>>
>>28782593
It would be Mewtwo exclusive though
>>
Triple type
Recieves a third typing based on the plate it holds

Menace
15% chance to cause flinch for any contact moves. Chance increases with boosts of the attack stat

Shimmer
Lowers opponents accuracy on switch in
>>
Glass cannon
Damage done and received by super effective moves is 3x instead of 2x
>>
>Ethereal
Immune to contact moves.

I'd imagine it on some low BST (380-450) Normal/Ghost 'mon.
>>
Weak Guard:
Redirects damage if ally is under 50% and reduces damage taken by 30%.

Guns Blazing:
If first to attack, damage is increased by 30%.

Geolite:
Makes Normal moves Ground and gives a boost.(Geo might be better suited for Rock maybe)
>>
>>28781672
>Aura Leech: Physical contact drains some of thw foe's HP.
Now give this to a Pokemon with great special defense so the opponent is almost forced to use physical attacks.
>>
>>28781575
So is it now invincible until it switches out? If so, that's way too OP because you just hit toxic/will-o-wisp and stall them. If not, congratulations, you just invented a shittier sturdy.
>>
>>28783377
No, it works once. However you don't have to be at full health to activate it.
>>
File: Arceus.jpg (355KB, 1599x880px)
Arceus.jpg
355KB, 1599x880px
>>28781442
Supreme Creator: All moves target lower of target's defenses.
>>
>>28783480
Shuckle
>>
>>28781442
Diversion - When you attack, you are the center of attention.

Basically for doubles, and like Follow Me except its not a status move, just an ability that causes that same effect when you attack (The attack must lanf).

Probably give it to a piece of shit smug Dark type or a Fairy.
>>
>>28781697
There's already an ability called Frenzy, Drampa has it and it increases Sp. Attack 1 stage when health is at critical.
>>
Inhibitor - Prevents status effect healing moves or effects (blocks natural cure).

Equalizer - Upon fainting, opponent's pokemon stat boosts become equal that of the fainted pokemon.

Void Energy - Restores HP if hit by a Ghost/Dark-type move.

Second Guess - pokemon uses different move at 200% Power but 50% of original accuracy every other turn.

Suppression- Boosts accuracy, but lowers Attack Stat.
>>
>>28781584
Hariyama with close combat
>>
>>28781642
>Grammer

You mean "Grammar" :')
>>
>>28782087
Fidgety gets fucked by damage dealing statuses.
>>
>>28786687
I think I worded that wrong; Fidgety only counts receiving damage from actual attacks, and not passive damage. I also fucked up the grammar a bit; it's supposed to be "Inflict damage or receive damage."

It's essentially meant to counter Pokemon who stall with Protect or spend a turn setting up, and it would be worthless at doing that if status ailments stopped it.
>>
File: 1410984364355.jpg (24KB, 200x200px)
1410984364355.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>>28781584
>Berry Efficient
>>
>>28786958
Dumb frog poster
>>
>>28787338
Dumb dumb frog poster poster
>>
PogsSack: All Pokemon are now invulnerable to every attack from outside sources like other ones and moves like waterfall or flash. Therefore out all big attack attacking with either less or more than 50 dmg don't work on any turn that it wants to be activated but only once per invulnerable battle can't you then avoid dmg with either this power or PogsSack it self. Each player bring another pokemon out turning a 1v1 match into a rotational battle with the same rules as an 1 v 1
>>
>>28787451
What?
>>
File: 1466548448881.jpg (107KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466548448881.jpg
107KB, 700x700px
>>28787451
Wait what?
>>
>>28788147
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>28783296
Goodra
>>
>>28787451
I think I got it...

TM moves don't work on this Pokemon?
>>
>>28781442
> in n out
Transforms your opponent's mon into a burger
>>
Frozen Touch
All attacks without secondary effects now have a 20% chance to lower the opponents speed.
>>
>>28781664
It's not the most powerful so much as the most savage and ruthless.
>>
>>28787451
Are you having a stroke buddy? Do I need to call 911

Determinated
Raises accuracy one stage whenever one of its attacks misses.
>>
Time warp
Reverses the priority of all moves
exclusive to Dialga
>>
>>28788401
Cool but maybe Fatiguing Aura or something to not have it infer that theyll be frozen
>>
>>28781664
Mewtwo has never been the most powerful, that's an anime-only gimmick. It's always been the most "ruthless" in battles. Lore wise mewtwo is one of the weaker legends.
>>
>>28781789
I see what you did there

>>28781805
He didn't
>>
>>28789325
I had an offensive ice type pokemon in mind.
>>
Temporal Control (Dialgas Ability)
When dialga would faint the first time in battle, it gets revives with the hp it had before the attack.
Spacial Grip (Palkia) All damaging attacks have the wrap/bind Effect
Distortion (Giratina) if Giratina is hit by an attack, the type of the attacker and the stats will be inverted (attack - defense, etc.
Collossal (Regigigas after slow start wears of) Regigigas attack and defense stats double.
Absorption (chandelure line)
If a Pokémon faints if chandelure is active, it's hp get replenished by 33%.
Acid Skin (various poison mons)
Physical contact moves have a small chance to reduce defense, also removes entry hazards at switch in, while still tsking damage from them.
Power Snatch:Uses one random ability from the team for a fight
>>
>>28789363
You clearly didn't play gen 1

You couldn't fucking touch the thing effectively. Plus sharply raising the highest special stat it the game by 2 places with amenisa (special attack+special defense) and recover and a huge move pool, Mewtwo was the king of Gen 1 and to an extent 2 even with dark type
>>
All for One
>copies opponets stat boosts

One for All
>shares stat boosts with allies
>>
File: boi.png (227KB, 869x717px)
boi.png
227KB, 869x717px
[Anti Social]
Boosts damage of moves that forces switches, foe or user, by 1.2.

Ex.: Volt Switch and Dragon Tail.

[Echo System]
ALL sound moves used when this pokemon is out have a chance to cause confusion.

[Ruthless]
Attacks do slightly more damage if opponent is at less than half maximum hp.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.