[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gotta catch 'em all! >except from this handful of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

>Gotta catch 'em all!
>except from this handful of pokémon, if you miss them you're fucked.

Event pokémon were a mistake.

How do I get them, lads?
>>
Gotta get the event pokemon while you can. You're on the tail end of the Victini event, so hurry up and get on Mystery gift and get that little fucker
>>
>>28780089

Just cheat.
>>
>if you miss them
Excluding if you're in the army or whatever the fuck else, i don't see how you can miss an entire month every fucking time.
>>
>>28780089
mythical pokemon are fucking retarded

If they mixed gen 4 in game events with mass downloadable items to activate them via mistery gift they'd be fixed.

Not this get a free level 100 mythical of your chosen nature on less than 5 seconds shit, and it would also allow you to actually catch them shiny.
>>
I actually missed on half of them already like a fucking retard.

I'm still hoping they reactivate the codes on Christmas or New Year's or something for dumb fucking idiots like me, but deep down I know I'm already never getting the ones I missed.
>>
>>28780089
Good thing they aren't necessary.
>>
>>28780387
I already have Darkrai.
Is the second one the one for Victini?

I only have both of them and Celebi.
>>
>>28780133

That's the only one I've got.

>>28780204

But then I can't put them in the pokébank.

>>28780271

Are you saying they redistribute codes and gifts monthly? I've just gotten back into pokémon after a long hiatus so I wouldn't know.

>>28780284

The issue with trading is that I don't know if the 'mon I'm getting would be legitimate.
>>
>>28780133
Victini event has already ended
>>
Don't trust trade legendaries, I once did and it fucked up my data once I tried storing my collection in the bank. Boxes full of bros dating back to as far as RSE, lost to the ether because of hacked shit.

I had every fucking starter so far in there, plus shinies, plus version-exclusive legendaries I had managed to amass over the years from friends who stopped playing Pokémon.

It's not worth it. Just wait for the 30th anniversary.
>>
>>28780789
>but then I can't put them in pokebank

Wat?
>>
>>28782141

Pretty sure you can only put legit 'mons in the bank.
>>
>>28782237
Nah, the bank can't tell whether or not something's been hacked in unless you do something retarded like Wonder Guard Spiritomb or something.
>>
>>28782237
Yeah I have moved tones of hacked mons through bank, though never something like arcus
>>
>4 and 5 each had four mythicals each
wew, I like both of those gens but they went overboard with the legendaries
>>
>>28780271
yeah lol just people in the army wouldn't travel to japan and get the celebi during the event back in GSC

or many other mons that only were handed away in specific events in specific cities

fucking armywunners
>>
Sign up for the newsletter as they've been redistributing some of the codes that were given away through gamestop this year. Just look up the pokemon 20th anniversary mythical page to see what else they'll be giving away in the next few months.
>>
>>28780089
Powersaves
>>
This is why trading exists?
>>
Did anyone here get the gen 3 event tickets? I remember you had to be lucky enough for a tour to be in your city to get them.
>>
I missed Victini :(
>>
>>28782600
Also it's been a lot less advertised but supposedly volcanion will be given away through gamestop codes in October. Serebii's event page is where I found this out.
>>
>tfw my OG Manaphy from Ranger is now way less rare since they did a wifi event

Quill me. Manaphy had to have been the rarest Pokemon in the game, they only did the Ranger events, right?
>>
If you missed them already, the ones at Gamestop are put up on the Pokemon Newsletter every few months. We should get Darkrai next I think.

If you really need them, try looking for people putting them up for trade. If you don't have anything they want, you could ask someone in one of the injector threads or something to get a WonderCard and then trade you the mon. They're essentially identical to if you'd get them yourself because it's the exact same data.

Keldeo is next, if you're looking for him. It'll go live on the 1st of October over the regular WiFi. Volcanion should also be available sometime next month, I believe it's a Gamestop card download.

Gensect is Nov, at Gamestop (card) and Meloetta in December over wifi.
>>
>>28780089
>what is trading

You can't catch them all without trading to begin with, so why not trade for these too
>>
>>28782816
Ranger ones were the last ones before the 20th Anniversary one.

Before that you could get Manaphy at Nintendo World, TRU and at some Hobby fair or something. South Korea had one last year, but before that 2010 was the last time it was out.

Which is super weird, Darkrai and Shaymin got other events.
>>
There is no way to influence the nature of the three hidden ability regis you get from the pokemon bank bonus through pokemon link, right?
>>
:^)
>>
>>28782753

Read the thread and then fuck off with your sarcastic question marks.
>>
>>28780271
I only bought a ds in and got back into the games in March and didn't have wifi till May so i missed a bunch of events from earlier inth year.
>>
>>28782834

Thanks anon
>>
>>28780089
I'll trade you shaymen, victini, and manaphy all from the events for dialga, palkia, and giritina. Lol
>>
>>28783039
Was ment for
>>28782982
>>
>>28783039
Anyone willing to do this trade?!?!
>>
>He doesn't have the Event Assistant homebrew
>He hasn't hacked his 3DS
N o e x c u s e
>>
>>28780089
>I HATE EVENT POKEMON THEY'RE WERE NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE
>How do I get them please help me I'm retarded
>>
I'm so glad best mythical isn't mythical anymore.
>>
>>28780089
They're literally distributing all event-mon one per month to celebrate the anniversary. They've finished with Victini a few days ago, they'll likely start with Keldeo in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>28783902
Fuck. I didn't even pick up a 3DS until last month.
>>
I live in Argentina, a fucking shitty country, no events here,so yesterday i bought an arceus code from ebay, there is no fucking excuse if you want to get them.
>>
>>28780089
>Event pokémon were a mistake.
This, it's not even catching anymore. Maybe it'd be cool if you got a mon for accomplishing a task or something, like Lapras, but on bigger scale.
>>
>>28784014
W-where did you get a 3DS? Ebay too?
>>
>>28784014
>buying a code
>for something you should already be able to get in the game you paid
holy shit kids are dumb as bricks today
>>
>>28784035
I friend of mine bought it, she went to USA for vacations. Here a New 3DS costs 633 dollars........... i got it for 200.
>>28784037
I wanted to try it, never got an Arceus before. Anyway i dont think i will be doing it again, but its common here buying codes from ebay
>>
>not having them all already
>>
File: 1229617933696.jpg (61KB, 454x317px) Image search: [Google]
1229617933696.jpg
61KB, 454x317px
>>28784014
I will never understand how we make fun of the poorfag third worlders for spending fortunes on stuff we get dirty cheap

Doesn't that make us the poorfags instead?
>>
>>28784077
I know, that's why I asked.
>tfw no qt friend who can get a 3DS on USA for me
>>
>>28784109
nah i dont think so. I have luck because i can buy stuff like that, i have the money but i get angry ´cause i think i am overpaying for some things, for example i bought a PS4 two years ago, it was exactly 1100 dollars, and every game cost 71 (if you buy it on PSN) or 130 dollars if you want the
physical. Its shit but well, at least i can have it with
a little more effort than you

Sorry for my bad english, you know where i am from, so you get an idea why its bad :P

On topic, the only think i dont like is the exclusive events that are held in Japan, Nintendo is a faggot for doing that.
>>
File: image.png (29KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 260x260px
>>28780089
>he doesn't have CFW
>he doesn't just inject it and never have to leave his house again while playing free games on his 3DS as well
Your loss, senpai.
>>
So what's the strategy for porting pokemon over to Gen 7?

What are the chances pokemon ported from the Bank to SM are lost due to some glitch nobody hears about in the first month or so of release?
>>
>>28780789
Yes anon.
They've been redistributing them month by month for the past year.
>>
>>28784077
Is...is she cute?
>>
>>28780089
If you want to get them legit:

On October 1st: Get Keldeo from Mystery Gift over the internet.
On November 1st: Get Genesect from a Gamestop code.
On December 1st: Get Meloetta from Mystery Gift over the internet.
For the rest: IF YOU WANTED TO CATCH EM ALL YOU SHOULDA BEEN PAYING ATTENTION MOTHERFUCKER THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL YEAR. (Try trading for them over GTS, or just cheat)
>>
File: Bullshitbackground.png (22KB, 610x564px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshitbackground.png
22KB, 610x564px
>>28780789
>He thinks you can't put genned pokemon into pokebank

Pokemon are strings of code. If the code is identical to what the code is supposed to be, it doesn't matter whether it was acquired legitimately or not.
>>
>>28785457
I lost taste in Gen 6 and only started paying attention again when the S/M trailers started. I'm fucked.
>>
>>28780089
the mail with darkrai codes never?
>>
>>28784014
curious, is the first code event that arrive in mexico, almost half year latter
>>
>>28785507
Pokemon are REAL dammit!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.