[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he going to be a pseudo, or one of two fossil-mon? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: jangmo-o.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jangmo-o.png
122KB, 500x500px
Is he going to be a pseudo, or one of two fossil-mon?

What does /vp/ think?
>>
Well, considering he's a dragon type, he's either a Noivern or a Goodra.

50% chance.
>>
>>28761081
I think it will be a pseudo
>>
>>28761081
Its not Rock type so it won't be one of the fossils.
>>
File: 07OYjvN.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
07OYjvN.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>>28761081
Doesn't feel very fossil-like to me.
I'm thinking pseudo. Maybe Electric-dragon?
final form has levitate for bonus pussy detroying?!?
>>
>>28761081
Doesn't look at all like a fossil and isn't rock type either.
Betting on Axew-like odd dex dragon.
>>
>>28761081
Everyone thought Axew will be the pseudo as well so I'm not holding my breath.
>>
Something about the scales gives me that "fossil-vibe" It's not out of my imagination to find a heart-scale fossil in game.
>>
>>28761130
Isn't Haxorus a pseudo?
>>
>>28761152
Nope. Only Hydreigon.
>>
>>28761152
Nope, it's only got 540 BST

Hydreigon is the gen 5 pseudo, and I've heard they were considering Volcarona as the pseudo but couldn't come up with a good middle stage design
>>
>>28761081
Steel/Dragon pseudo.
"Jangmo-o" is "jangle" and "mo-o" which is dragon in Hawaiian.
>>
well all we know is that it evolves into the monk staff from the riddler.

I'm guessing that means the shaky things on the side will transform into those rings on the bigger ring on the khakara staff

I'm hoping that means it will be dragon/fighting, since we've never had one before, but dragon/steel would be okay too. Definitely the pseudo though
>>
>>28761152
nope, semi-pseudo
>>
>>28761180
So jangmo-o is quite literally a bulletproof monk!
>>
File: 51OH+shORGL.jpg (45KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
51OH+shORGL.jpg
45KB, 349x500px
>>28761219
>>
File: jangmo_o_by_verna_c-daguees.jpg (12KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
jangmo_o_by_verna_c-daguees.jpg
12KB, 300x196px
I couldn't find much about Hawaiian paleontology or anything that could relate to him being prehistoric, so i'm gonna say pseudo. it'd be cool if he was a fossilmon, no complaints here
>>
>>28761081
I just really hope it will evolve into Dragon/fightng gryphon.
>>
I'm feeling Dragon/Steel, he'd be the fairyslaying dragon.
>>
>>28761254
How would Dragon/ Fighting stack up in Metagame?
>>
>>28761273
gets fucked by fairies
>>
>>28761081
Mabye he will have a split evo
Dragon/steel for soundproof
Dragon/fighting for bulletproof
>>
>>28761322
>New ability: Faggot proof
>Fuckin sparkles n shit don't mean nothin
>>
>>28761342
you know that won;t happen

why even pretend
>>
>>28761351
an anon can dream
>>
>>28761273
>le epic Fairy meme
You know you're combining one of the best offensive type in the entire game, right ? And Garchomp still stands despite Ice coverage being everywhere.
>>
>>28761399
Whoops, meant for >>28761322
>>
>>28761399
resisted by fairies
double weak to fairy

it would be a joke
>>
>>28761399
Just like Hydreigon right?
>>
>>28761411
>>28761438
You guys do know there's this thing called coverage, right ? And switching out ? Also, Hydreigon got fucked because of its Speed and the fact that it's mostly used as a special attacker and Fairies have really good SpDef bulk (well most).
>>
>>28761411
Is Dialga a joke?
>>
>>28761180
>all we know is that it evolves into the monk staff from the riddler
We dont know that at all. The riddler didn't put anything next to Bounsweet, which is pretty much guaranteed to evolve. Every other mon with an evolution just has a question mark next to it.
>>
>>28761483
Those marks are used for evolutions he knows are for sure.
>>
>>28761472
>You guys do know there's this thing called coverage, right ?
Something Hydreigon has plenty of and still gets turbofucked by fairies.
> Also, Hydreigon got fucked because of its Speed and the fact that it's mostly used as a special attacker and Fairies have really good SpDef bulk (well most).
Hydreigon tends to run Iron Tail too, still gets fucked by fairies. Also Jangmo-o doesn't seem like a pokemon that would be speedy.
>>
>>28761483
>he still doesn't understand that riddler doesn't put questions marks next to pokemon unless they're confirmed to evolve

it's like you people just believe whatever anon spouts shit about leaks without ever fact checking anything
>>
>>28761500
You still are getting one if the best type combos in the games, but nope "no one will use it cause le epic fairies". Also, you still have 5 other pokemon on your team, that's like the equivalent of letting Scizor againts a Pyroar because it has Super Power. You just don't do that.
>>
>>28761522
No point in arguing anon. Unless a pokemon is legendary, has a mega, or can single handedly sweep the entirety of the Germanic people no one is going to use it.
>>
>>28761567
>no one will use it
I'm assuming you're not using any pokemon with more then 3 or 4 weaknesses or doesn't have a 4x one, right ?
>>
>>28761081
why would anyone assume it would be a fossil? We have never had a fossil mon that wasn't part rock
>>
>>28761594
>or doesn't have a 4x one
But garchomp has a mega silly
>>
>>28761626
you sound bad
>>
Neither. just a misc. Dragon type like Axew or Flygon line.
>>
>>28761081
I don't think he's a pseudo, considering they revealed him before release; it's possible that he is and they just broke the pattern, but I'd peg him more for either a Noivern-esque two-stage or a Haxorus-esque three stage for now.
>>
>>28761173
I'd wish
>>
My money is in pseudo,also a bulky dragon/steel to somehow counter fairys, it already has soundproof to nullify pixilate Hypervoice
>>
>>28761098
What's the difference besides one is flying type and the other no?
>>
Well,there weren't pseudos revealed beforehand by official media,but it could a Haxorus-esque mon with competitive use like the namely in 5th gen, or one of two pseudos (remember there were salamence and metagross in third gen)
>>
>>28763399
these are common terms. are you fucking new here?
>>
>>28764967
Noivern isn't a pseudo.
Goodra is.
>>
>>28761438
Fairies are the least of Hydreigon's problems. It's awkward stat setup and total lack of boosting was causing it to slip back in Gen 5. Also, its still OU viable anyway, so that's hardly a good argument.

Having only a single type be a problem isn't going to cause it to be bad.
>>
>>28761171
>considering Volcarona as the pseudo but couldn't come up with a good middle stage design
They really couldn't thing of a cocoon shaped like the sun?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.