[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wolfag Strikes Again! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTJJF AR8EnM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (86KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 400x225px
The Wolfag Strikes Again!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTJJFAR8EnM
>>
>>28748406
Hi Verlis.
>>
Stop giving him attention
>>
>>28748234
He isn't wrong on the subject tho. I mean , why would people complain about being unable to cheat during an offcial tournament ?
>>
>>28748611
Nobody does , he just complains because he screams hacked on everything like a whiny faggot.
>>
>>28748611
Aren't they complaining about not being able to transfer their competitive Pokemon from ORAS?
>>
>>28748234
drink egg whites
>>
>>28748611
I think what the post means is more like
"it'll be pretty hard for competitive players to get good pokemon this early (or specific pokemon at all, some pokemon in SM will presumably be only available via transfer through the Bank), so the only way for us is to cheat, but we can't do that either"
>>
He doesn't seem like a Wolfeyfag to me.
>>
>>28748754
they're also complaining about not being able to use pkhex or the powersave actually.
>>
>>28748935
Oh, that's sad. I don't oppose cheating when it's not for tournaments (it literally just saves time which a lot of people don't have) but if you cheat for an official tournament at least shut up about it.
>>
>>28748882
Than sounds like whiny bitching we don't even know the full regional pokedex yet.
>>
honestly I am going to side with the furfag on this one. They sound like little bitches
>>
>>28748234
See first seconds, he forgot to add
>I have a dog, here is my number
>I want money and fame
>in a game designed for children
>I'm such a nerd XD
>but I don't want to waste time
>it's hard enough to endure being on an event with all those smelly autists
>but I like pokemon, really
>unless I lose
>>
I have always hated Versilfy but being 100% I can't disagree with him on this one
People are legit angry that they can't use or create new hacked Pokemon for the official VGC
I know that the bike simulator isn't fun but isn't the point of being the best in the world is having that dedication and not just spawning in a perfect Groudon,Xerneas, Mega Mom and Smeargle?
If you want to play with a perfect team to focus on tactics then go on showdown
>>
>>28750396
Showdown doesn't give real life goodies if you win. They're just afraid that they maybe won't win this time, making their e-peen wrinkle a little and (from their point) jewing them out of a free 3DS or whatever happens to be the prize this time around.
>>
File: 1465431894113s.jpg (3KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1465431894113s.jpg
3KB, 125x91px
>>28748234
V*******y posts should just be banned and removed. Just the sight of him disgusts me.
>>
>SM = no hacking
What the fuck are these kids smoking, people will have figured out the new pokemon data structure within 24 hours and you will get a pkhex update or a new program that does it for you within the first week.

Datamining and reverse engineering isn't even hard to do, especially not when you can be 90% certain it's going to be the same structure as last time with some minor additions.
>>
>>28750550
This

Don't people say "no hacked Pokémon will get through" with almost EVERY new generation in this franchise?
>>
>>28750872
Pretty much
>>
File: FAG.png (645KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
FAG.png
645KB, 722x525px
>>28751079
>>28751107
>>
>>28751263
Leave Iori alone
>>
File: 1473901087880.png (126KB, 578x457px) Image search: [Google]
1473901087880.png
126KB, 578x457px
>>28751298
>>
>>28750396
>isn't the point of being the best in the world is having that dedication
No, the point is being good.
>>
File: 1474692239282.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1474692239282.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>28750396
>He doesnt play competitive
>>
Its a shame this dogfucker hasn't been swatted or driven to suicide yet
>>
>>28748234
>Makes a video about an "ORIGINAL NORMALIZE + GHOST OP STRAT"
>Already done by the guy he berated months prior 3 years ago
>>
>>28748611
I think he's completely wrong. With that short amount of time between the game releasing and competition starting, the majority of people participating will be using hacked pokemon because there isn't hardly enough time to breed flawless competitive pokemon.
And my biggest problem with the furfag is that he always says that hackers have an advantage over people who play legit, and that's just a lie. It's not like the pokemon are better when they're hacked over obtained naturally. The better player will still usually win in the end.
>>
>>28751531
No one deserves to be swatted
>>
>>28751658
degenerate filth like him totally does
>>
>>28748234
Who gives a fuck honestly?

The Pokemon is only as good as the player. A bred Pokemon can beat a genned one if you know how to use it.
>>
>>28751690
Can we swat you?
>>
>>28751724
Good luck swatting an anonymous poster
>>
>>28751724
t. Verlis
>>
>>28751695
From what I hear people are literally putting impossible Pokemon into games through hacking. You can be a great trainer and a great player, but if you're up against an impossibly perfect hacked Pokemon, it became a game of numbers, and their numbers are usually higher.
>>
>>28751771
Nothing that is 'impossible' and gives an advantage will make it past a hack check. The 'impossible' stuff that verlis bitches about is completely banal, like OMG IMPOSSIBLE DREAM BALL RAICHU. The only sketchy thing is the fact that you can get 6 perfect legends with powersaves or pkhex which would take FUCKING FOREVER to get legitimately. I guarantee you 99% of the Groudons at VGC 2016 were hacked.

It's really easy to powersave in particular since you don't even need to use a hacked 3DS or have someone hack for you, literally all you do is breed for a nature and egg moves then edit the IVs to perfect, or with legends just use a synchronizer to catch one with the right nature then max the IVs.

I think the only thing you could do which would make it past hack checks that would give you a real advantage would be putting old event moves that are technically legal but practically impossible to get on tournament legal pokemon. And of course getting legit correct and max power Hidden Powers on stuff like Raikou.
>>
>>28751932
>And of course getting legit correct and max power Hidden Powers on stuff like Raikou.

You're right about this. I'm a tournament organizer and, while we do have some software that lets us check legitimacy, there's just some Pokemon who, if they have a certain Hidden Power type, are absolutely banned.
I know Fighting is the most common one, but it's been so long I'd have to check what the other was.

But basically as long as it can get through legitimacy checks without raising a flag, it's good to go.
>>
>>28751637
>The better player will still usually win in the end
You become better by perfecting your strategies and filling the gaps in your team.

If you don't have to spend time breeding your have more time to test your team and make sure it has no rampant weaknesses.

Yes, the pokemon themselves are just as powerful, but the oportunity to try many more pokemon and teams and see how they work in game (some things look great on paper but aren't that great in actual battles), certainly gives cheaters the upper hand.
>>
When it comes to hacking my only concern is legendary pokemon. You can spend years soft resetting for a decent thundurus and never be lucky enough to get one.
>>
>>28748234
I wish i didn't want to punch his stupid face everytime I see it posted here.
>>
>>28751932
I agree with him on the small point that the very least a motherfucker can do is not show an obviously impossible Pokemon in a tournament setting. Do you really need to wave your dick around so much that you put your Raichu in an impossible dream ball instead of a standard ball? Fuck Verlis on the rest of the argument though. The time investment in getting a perfect Pokemon is still too high thanks to IV's and Hidden Power mechanics. Hacking legal mons in only makes practicing more efficient.

>>28752075
Simulators exist and are available for everyone for free. Practice team comps there before creating a team in game if that's what your concern is.
>>
>>28752075
No asstard. You must test for team FIRST before breeding. Hatching a perfect mon takes around 40 minutes in XY. Thats 4 hours for a complete team. Leveling them up to 50 takes max 2 hours.
5 hours and 50 minutes of advantage is not a big deal
>>
>>28752682
In XY I could get a whole team to level 100 in like 2 hours. level 50 only takes like 15 minutes.
>>
>>28748234
>check out my latest clickbait video, you gullible chucklefucks
>>
>>28748234
Did he fucking put an emoji on his video header. I cringed so hard I didn't even watch the video
>>
>>28752753
Thanks man, I haven't bred since 2014 so the numbers are fuzzy in my head. That improves my statements
>>
>>28752682
>Hatching a perfect mon takes around 40 minutes in XY

If you have hacked parents and you're one of those faggots who doesn't realize that special attacks need 6 IVs and not 5.

any time spent breeding is better spent practicing the meta.
>>
>>28749436
meant the twitter post
>>
>>28748234
can someone pls ddos verlisifag or hack his youtube just for fun?
>>
He is right though
Fucking cheaters
>>
Honestly, this is all partially GF's fault. IV's are a huge pain in the ass, even through breeding there is a lot of RNG involved to get the stats you want. Hidden Power makes this so much worse. Getting perfect 5-6 IV Pokemon can take hours and sometimes a few minutes, not to mention it's a long and incestious process that can only get worse if you require specific Egg moves.

I'm not trying to say that cheating is good or bad, since I've done it too. I just want GF to add stuff that make the competitive side of Pokemon much easier to get into. Hyper Training seems to be a step into the right direction, if it gives you the opportunity to aim for different IV values then 31, such as 0 or 30.
>>
>>28753053
can you pls kill yourself just for fun?
>>
>>28753053
please die
>>
VGC17 going to start out awfully. We no nothing about the game and surely breeding will be a huge chore like it was back in XY. It might also take a couple of weeks for us to know what Base Stats the new Pokemon have and their movepools.

This shit is a mess.
>>
>>28748234
Lol this twitter guy is funny
>waaaahhhh, not enough time to breed better cheat
But everyone else has the same starting conditions and amount of time to breed (unless eurofag).
And that's the real problem: unpunished cheating promotes more cheating
>>
File: 1473167371835.webm (766KB, 806x482px) Image search: [Google]
1473167371835.webm
766KB, 806x482px
>>28753053
>>28753130
>>28753163
>>28753189
>>
>>28753417
>everyone else has the same amount of time to breed
work, school or life or all three
>>
File: 1414987652654.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414987652654.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>28753508
this is how you respond?
>>
Cheating in Pokemon is just saving time. What you get by cheating is completely obtainable by normal means, you just don't have to worry and wait as much. It's just a head start.

Considering that EU is getting the game 5 days later, can we call the rest of the world as cheaters?
>>
>>28753276
How was breeding in XY a chore? It's as easy as it gets thanks to the Destiny Knot.
>>
>>28753616
Which even then is RNG heavy towards the beginning.
>>
>>28753163
Kys nigger
>>
File: 1474245094453.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474245094453.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
>>28753604
>this logic
Hoo-wee.
>>
>>28753189
Pls kys
>>
File: 435354.jpg (56KB, 293x419px) Image search: [Google]
435354.jpg
56KB, 293x419px
>>28753923
>>28753945
>>28753979
>>
Just out of curiosity but do the pro-cheating fags play because they enjoy competitive battling?
Do they enjoy the story, explore the game and complete it? Or will they start the game, inject their stuff and never play again outside of VGC?
Do they think everyone cheats?
Do they think, that they have a disadvantage, if they don't cheat?
Is it about the prize money?
>>
>>28753604
>Considering that EU is getting the game 5 days later, can we call the rest of the world as cheaters?
hahahahahhahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
This is a real attempt at an argument
>>
File: 1455680125733.png (247KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455680125733.png
247KB, 538x500px
>>28748234
>PKHeX probably won't be ready in time

Stopped there. This is extremely unlikely, unless the PKHeX devs themselves hold it back.

>3DS is already hacked back and forth and knowning GF, the saves will still have 90% the same structure as XY and ORAS
>The game will probably leak in advance, giving more time
>Even if it doesn't leak, if a demo does happen it will already confirm the save structure anyway, needing at most to change a few offsets for the final ones

Now shut up furfag.
>>
>>28748234
PKHeX will likely be ready in time, so this isn't much of a problem

The problem with such a short time span and no injecting is that you do get time to breed a team, but there isn't any time to actually know what pokémon will be good or not. So winners would be the ones that guessed correctly which pokémon would be the best, and not the best actual players.
>>
>>28754131
He's not the one who brought it up or is saying it won't be out in time retard.
>>
>>28750550
>>28750872
>>28750951
Not to mention the game is certainly gonna leak at least a week before actual release (people are hinting even earlier too). People are extremely naive if they think S/M will be hack free for a whole 2 weeks of official release.
>>
>>28748234
Cheating is awful. This is a game and breeding is part of the game, as is gathering resources for your Pokémon. But I also wish GF made things easier.

But yeah just fuck you "pro" players for not being able to compete like GF wants you to.
>>
>>28748234
I just don't understand why you guys don't just buy two games. One for hackmons, perfect team building, and testing. Use the other game for legit team building and tournaments. I play a lot of Pokémon showdown and Wolfag does have a point about timer stalling.
>>
>>28754682
Or I could just save money and time and just use one game for hacking
>>
Good job faggots you gave a youtuber the attention he desires. You're all a bunch of google.
>>
>>28754682

Timestalling is a pretty awful way to win. I love stall teams but winning cause of time running out isn't right..
>>
>>28748234
Thanks. Clicked "Like" on this video.
>>
>>28754682
>Wolfag does have a point about timer stalling
Yeah I completely agree with him on that one. It's ridiculous how there are people that defend that.
>>
Verlis is pretty gay and his arguments are just riddled with fallacies. The only thing he has going for him is he seems to genuinely love Pokemon.

Most VGC players are just are just as bad though. If your playing this game at the competitive level (inb4 lol competitive pokemon) you really shouldn't use hacked Pokemon and there isn't really an excuse to be using them.

using hacked mons to just battle for fun or whatever shouldn't be a problem though either.

the entire Pokemon community is full of fucking asstards and fags. It's pretty sad.

I wonder how the Japanese scene is.
>>
>>28755616
Just imo but I don't want hackmon on a game were I keep tournament legal pokemon. They might get switched up with the hackmons and problems can happen. Also buying both the game allows you version exclusives and stuff. Also I don't find a problem paying $80 for something that's going be around for a year and a half till a new game with more exclusives comes out.
>>
>>28748935
But there's nothing stopping them from using pkhex?
It'll be updated for SM within a month, tops. and as long as they don't go full retard and inject a litten caught on route 5 with Frenzy Plant or something, it should be fine.
>>
>>28755616

You totally can.
Good job anon.
>>
>>28748965

Yeah I mean if your really gonna cheat for an official tournament that's pretty lame. Nintendo really should be more fierce in eliminating that.
>>
>>28748882
"It'll be pretty hard for competitive players to get good pokemon this early on"

How hard could it be? Natures and abilities aren't that hard to get and hyper training exists.
>>
>>28756798
We have no way of knowing how easy to obtain bottlecaps will be for using Hyper Training.
If ditto isn't in the game then it will definitely take longer to obtain competitive pokemon because you'd need a 6 iv pokemon for each egg group, which goes along with the idea that we dont know how easy to get bottlecaps are.
>>
>>28756798
Well, IVs can make a big difference and they take pure luck, so there is that.
>>
>>28757188
>If ditto isn't in the game etc etc

What the fuck are you talking about. This game is going to be compatible with Pokemon Bank. How is this even a question. Ditto will be everywhere.
>>
>>28757438
The issue is bank won't be available until January, while the UK is forced to have a VGC team ready by early December.
Of course, Ditto will almost certainly be available in the game, but if its not, it'll be hilarious to watch.
>>
>>28757438
Pokemon Bank coming out in January does fuck all to help people breed for the competition this whole fucking thread is about.
>>
>>28757461
>>28757518
Oh fuck really? I thought only Transporter was getting the update in January, not Bank too. If Ditto isn't around I'm hoping it's not barred from being traded at least. I'm positive Injections will be a thing again within a week or so of release.
>>
>>28757537
Oh, I agree injections will be a thing, within a week if no demo, before release if demo.
The issue is this thread was about a guy claiming that 100% legit players won, even though in reality it may be the opposite.
>>
The issue really is that people can't transfer mons they've worked on, I worked on breeding for like five months only to find out they might not be usable in sun and moon, it's disheartening.
>>
>>28754091
>Do they enjoy the story, explore the game and complete it?
Yes, but once I'm done I want to battle other players.
>Do they think everyone cheats?
I don't care what other people do.
>Do they think, that they have a disadvantage, if they don't cheat?
I think that not cheating for perfect Pokemon is a huge waste of time.
>Is it about the prize money?
It's about getting into competitive as soon as possible.
>>
>>28756029
>there isn't really an excuse to be using them
Other than the fact that breeding and training a perfect team takes a lot of time and it's extremely boring, and legendaries can't reproduce.
>>
>>28754091
>Do they enjoy the story, explore the game and complete it? Or will they start the game, inject their stuff and never play again outside of VGC?
I rarely actually bother with wifi, I usually prefer to just start the games over and over again, usually having a "main" game that I transfer anything important to before wiping a file
Everyone? no. Most people? yes
Half yes, half because I'm too lazy to breed again. Tried it pre-bank in XY, never again.
>>
>no non-SM pokemon until january

i actually like this. might actually see some new teams online for once.
on the other hand, i'm not throwing balls at pokemon balloons for hours on end just to EV train, so i guess it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>28758155
This, competitive shouldn't be about "who could soft-reset the longest before giving up." There's already enough RNG in the battles to add even more to the process.
>>
>>28754091
Fuck no
Only the people who're trying
Absolutely.
See above
>>
File: 1473579486995.jpg (202KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473579486995.jpg
202KB, 771x900px
>>28754091
>Just out of curiosity but do the pro-cheating fags play because they enjoy competitive battling?
Yes. Why else would they be playing?

Yep. But they don't play through the story and then toss the game away. They keep playing it by battling other players.

Nobody cares. I don't care if you spent 12 hours making a pokemon or 12 seconds making it, it's identical.

A competitive disadvantage? No. It's just that breeding and EV training is a mind numbingly boring waste of time. This is the reason why fighting game tournaments just use codes to unlock all the characters instead of demanding that every playing slog through time attack mode for several hours to unlock the characters they want to use.

I don't even care about the money, I just want to play a fun game. Battling other players is a fun game. Battle Frontier is a fun game too. Walking around in circles with hundreds of eggs and a Volcarona all day is something I'm never going to do, or whine about other people not doing.
>>
>>28754091
>Just out of curiosity but do the pro-cheating fags play because they enjoy competitive battling?
Yes, I really enjoy competitive. Why else would I play it?

>Do they enjoy the story, explore the game and complete it? Or will they start the game, inject their stuff and never play again outside of VGC?
I don't enjoy the story per say but I do enjoy exploring, completing, and collecting. Also
>VGC
kek

Mostly. You get the same end result no matter if you took 5 minutes to inject it or 1 hour to hatch it.

Breeding and hatching has it's charm at first and then becomes a slog. As I said before, you get the same end result.

More so getting into the competitive scene faster. I really enjoy wi-fi battles but don't have the time to invest in breeding, hatching, and often times training. So the convenience cheating provides is great in all honesty. Whether my Pokémon are legit or not really shouldn't be cause for this much butthurt and faggotry. Let people have fun they want to have fun.
>>
>>28752075
>implying its somehow better to waste time doing something completely arbitrary tedious and pointlessly time consuming then actually battling and using your mind + strategy which is the whole point
>>
>>28748234
I now understand why vp hates this asshole
>>
>>28752058
Care to give us any further details on legitimacy checking? I'm actually curious what's being looked for.
>>
>>28761454
If you download PKhex their legitimacy checker is top notch
>>
>>28754091
Personally I play through the entire game no cheats up until after I beat the E4, then it's open season cause I'm basically done and will play Battle Masion or w/e and online. But it's however you enjoy it, man.
>>
>>28756075
How are you gonna eliminate it? If you set everything to be legal in Pokehex there's absolutely no way to differentiate an injected mon from a legally bred or caught one.
>>
>>28754131
PKHeX devs actually just ask Nintendo to reveal their save structure. Because of copyright law, Nintendo has to do it.
>>
>>28748752
ANY shiny pokemon is immediately hacked to him with absolutely no processing thoughts... - Verlisify Logic
>>
>>28761454
check for illegal moves/stats/ivs/evs, the works

doesn't check for ball combination, which is why any shitter can do a dream ball raichu
>>
WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T CHEAT IN A KID'S GAME WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>28761809
which is what's cool about pk hex as it DOES notice the illegal ball, so even though the game itself allows it you can make sure everything is totally square
>>
>>28748611
>>28748752
>When someone's grasp of grammar is poor enough that they provide their samefag evidence themselves

Also that fag in OP's image realizes that that has to be one of the worst neckbeards ever, right?
>>
Actually happy that there will be no inject shit for a while i once used the QR code method got a few mons i liked to have and dropped pokemon after since it is boring if you can everything without having the satisfaction of you having worked for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 873x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 873x601px
>>
>>28754682
There is absolutely nothing wrong with timer stalling. It's impossible to distinguish timer stalling and actually thinking about the moves you're going to make. What is wrong is the fact that the game keeps ticking even during animations, so the battle timer is actually ridiculously low. If the game was actually designed properly for strategic play, rather than some shitty ruleset meant to make battles go ultra fast for no reason, people wouldn't complain about it. It's Gamefreak's fault and you're stupid if you're not going to use that to your advantage.
>>
>>28763253
Don't worry, just have an Eevee in your squad if you want to timer stall.
>>
>>28754682
The timer exists for a reason (to make tournaments viable by not dragging games on for too long) but it could just as well be replaced with a hard cap for number of turns.
>>
File: lol.png (65KB, 621x537px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
65KB, 621x537px
>>28748234
Silly argument, anyway, since PKHeX will be updated before this tournament.
>>
TIME FOR A PURGE
>>
File: flanders.png (182KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
182KB, 442x341px
Cheating in your own game on your own time to do anything you want is a human right.

Cheating by using invalid Pokémon during a tournament is cancer.

Injecting to create valid but illicit Pokémon (real stats, but via illegal methods) is not a problem in any way, shape or form.

There's really no other discussion to be had.
>>
>>28762584
That is a pretty nice feel isn't it, senpai.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.