[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always got the impression that Norman in his wife were divorced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 130px-Ruby_Sapphire_Norman.png (43KB, 130x270px) Image search: [Google]
130px-Ruby_Sapphire_Norman.png
43KB, 130x270px
I always got the impression that Norman in his wife were divorced.

I mean, clearly his wife moved to hoenn to let her child be closer to their dad, but she moved an entire two cities away from him. They always refer to the other as "your mom" and "your dad" but never say "my wife/husband." also the only time they are seen together is at the very end of the game, after their child won the championship, which is kind of like when both of your parents go to your graduation, willing to briefly put aside their differences for their child.
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 2048x1536px
>>28745824
gee never heard that one before
>>
Did you play ORAS? They fixed the non-existent romance, just a little bit, but they did.
>>
>>28745824
In the anime his wife felt neglected and their whole entourage suspected Norman of cheating on his wife with a Nurse Joy.

(dub removed the last part, obviously)
>>
When the fuck has any parent referred to their partner as 'my wife/husband' when talking to their kid? Of course they'd say 'your mum/dad'.
>>
>>28745824
Don't know bout you, but my parents always referred to the other like "your mom" and "your dad" when they talked with me.
>>
>>28745863
What in the world is that thing in your image?
>>
>>28745824
>They always refer to the other as "your mom" and "your dad" but never say "my wife/husband"
Did you actually have parents?
>>
File: mini babybel.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
mini babybel.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>28746042
Looks like one of these cheese products, but it appears to be rotten.
>>
>>28746133
OP confirmed for orphan
>>
>>28746042
Looks like someone tried to melt a Babybel? It's a brand of snack cheese if you don't know it.
>>
>They always refer to the other as "your mom" and "your dad" but never say "my wife/husband."

That's normal you idiot
>>
>>28745824
>I always got the impression that Norman in his wife were divorced.
His wife was very excited when he was on the news, the Pokenavi says that he works between his home and gym every day.

Your family moved to Hoenn because Norman got a job as a gym leader in that region in fact, you're all originally from Johto.

>"your mom" and "your dad"
That's a video game thing some things do, since the character is your avatar.
>>
>>28747015
>That's a video game thing some things do, since the character is your avatar.
That's a common thing in the actual world you know? Soetimes parents will refer to each other as "mom" and "dad" while talking to another when their children are around because they are so used to it.
>>
>>28745824
Nah, I never got that impression.

I always thought it was bizarre that you didn't live in Petalburg, though. I know it's a tradition to have the player start in the cliched minimalist starter town that the local Pokemon Professor chooses to work in instead of a larger city with more available resources but if the dad works (and seemingly lives) two towns over you'd think they'd just move there.
>>
>>28747015
>That's a video game thing some things do
>video game thing
>>
>>28747078
he has no parents, anon

I think he has a hard enough life without you picking apart his posts like that
>>
>>28745890
>(dub removed the last part, obviously)
They didn't say it outright but the implications were still there.
>>
>>28747074
You can chalk that up to a culture thing though. It's normal and even expected that the dads do everything for the job and are rarely at home anyway so they probably moved to the hick town because it's nicer growing up there and he kept his expected ''business bachelor'' behavior.
For japanese standards it's actually already kinda sweet that they moved together. If your kids are enrolled in school and all that jazz the mother and kids usually don't move at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.