[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: It has just been revealed that shiny Pokemon are no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nmq3hxyknm1s5hvt8o1_1280.jpg (304KB, 1280x1688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmq3hxyknm1s5hvt8o1_1280.jpg
304KB, 1280x1688px
Instead, along with a palette change they have a new form with slight variations to the original, making it look like the pokemon species developed differently.

Discuss. (Pic sort of related?)
>>
>>28742782
So they only variant you will ever see is still the original. What a waste of time and effort.
>>
>>28742794
Same could be said for shiny Pokemon to an extent. Why bother going out to get a shiny since it takes a lot of time? Hell, they could even use the shiny colour palette and change the model a bit. People would just want to get them more. We also have Spinda, which probably took a while to create the code and such for.
>>
> implying Lazefreak would ever do this
> Using a bad pokemon variation tumblr meme as an example
>>
>>28743712
>Tumblr meme
Fuck off
>>
>>28743734
it's a fucking tumblr image, retard. look at the goddamn filename.
>>
>>28743809
Tumblr is a art-hosting website, cut the tribalism. There's nothing SJW in a picture of some fictional moths. Think for yourself you stupid goddamned child.
>>
>>28743734
they have no sense of design consistency whatsoever. they just mix whatever they want with whatever they want with no rhyme or reason, draw it autistically, and every gay mentally ill 16 year old eats it up. it's a fucking tumblr meme. your upsetness over it being called that only implies your stupidity and naivete
>>
>>28743829
it's not my fault you don't know what people are fucking talking about when they say tumblr meme, dude. read into context. who here mentioned SJWs? only you.
>>
>>28743850
Your context is idiotic, you're generalizing thousands of different artists on a massive blogging website.
>>
>>28743829
wow. you have zero clue what you're talking about whatsoever. you're the fucking handicapped ass child. I bet you think everyone's just being big meany trolls :'''(((
>>
>>28743873
i can't tell if this is serious or not, jesus christ.
>>
>>28743899
are you ok? serious question.
>>
>>28743879
mockingly stating what you'd expect them to say is not the same as saying it. you misread the reply completely if you think there's anything embarrassing within it. it's serious in the sense that i think you/they are a fucking pissant, and that your whining is juvenile and pointless. fucking cry about it to your fucking blog or something you stupid ass motherfucker. jesus christ.
>>
>>28743937
Haha, someone got triggered :^)
>>
>>28744031
Not that guy but go meme yourself
>>
File: you're mad.png (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
you're mad.png
31KB, 500x333px
>>28743937
>>28743951
Not him but you are severely overreacting
>>
>>28742831
>Recoloring a sprite/model
>Takes a lot of time

Are you retarded?
>>
this thread is fucking sad. this is honestly how a 4chan board reacts when someone posts a picture from tumblr that has absolutely NOTHING to do with why they dislike tumblr. if the OP had simply titled the image "variations.jpg" or "shinies.jpg" this wouldn't have happened, but a filename is enough to completely derail an interesting thread. what a shitty website.
>>
I can't even get past the fact that this would never happen to even begin discussing it. Even if they did, they'd just fuck it up for most of them and they'd look worse than the original.

I'm never going to get a Mawile alternate that looks better.
>>
>>28744140
Glad someone else has noticed, it's especially bad here on /vp/ but that's because this is child central.
>>
File: 1464655939271s.jpg (2KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1464655939271s.jpg
2KB, 125x103px
>this thread
>>
>>28744140
>I was arguing with some anon and got BTFO so now i'm going to make a post that isn't a direct reply back.

Just let it go, my man.
>>
File: 1446948056895.gif (401KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446948056895.gif
401KB, 480x360px
>>28744178
i'm not OP, my duderino.
>>
>>28744178
That wasn't the guy arguing retard
>>
>>28744218
Do it pussy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.