[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Sabrina became a Stacy because she was bullied by other Stacies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (245KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 600x700px
So Sabrina became a Stacy because she was bullied by other Stacies?

Does this happen in real life?

But how come when a Chad bullies a robot, the robot doesn't become a Chad?
>>
I'm sorry what?
>>
>>28737552
Anon, people who are bullied by chads sometimes do become chads to prove them wrong.

Same with girls basically.
Also I remember this comic, it's quite cute.
>>
>>28737552
Why is Jasmine making fun of someone? The other 2 I understand
>>
>>28737552
Post the rest of the comic you faggot
>>
>>28737795
She wasn't making fun, she made a lame attempt to say they're in the wrong and couldn't stifle her laughter.
>>
>>28737795
I think these comics get alot wrong. Haven't seen much but from what I've seen it agrees with what I said.

To answer OP's question yes it works like that around 80% of the time, the other 20% is violence.

And now, POST GEN 1-3 SABRINA
>>
>But how come when a Chad bullies a robot, the robot doesn't become a Chad?

Who is John Cena?
>>
>>28737552
>>28737772
>>28737825

where is a translation
>>
>>28737552
bump
>>
>how come when a Chad bullies a robot, the robot doesn't become a Chad?

Is 'robot' some new way of saying beta or something?
>>
>titty monster shirt
lost it
>>
>>28738981
/r9k/ inhabitants are called robots
>>
>>28737552
women are more emotionally motivated to avoid being the object of ridicule than men

men usually don't care enough about turning into a chad to avoid being bullied

men and women are functionally different when it comes down to emotional and logical thought processes, anybody who denies this is a fucking retard that doesn't understand simple biology
>>
>>28739932
Is this a stealth social issues post
>>
>>28740041
the entire thread is a stealth social issues thread
>>
>>28737552
Read right to left, up down
>P1
Blue: and we didn't come because of Sabrina
>P3
Bugsy: uwah! You look the same as always Sabrina!
>P4
Whitney: She really don't got no charm, does she
Misty: And because of that, people mistake her for a guy
Jasmine: Hey, that's kind of mean. . .bwahahahahahhaha
>p5
Hyaaa, ha ha ha ha

Jasmine, you're laughing the most!
>p6
Sabrina: I'm changing!

Bugsy: Ah! She teleported!

>p7
*huff

>p8
Were you able to do it?
Fuck's the rest of this comic?
>>
>>28740663
>forgot in p1

Bottom: sorry to keep you waiting

Also in p6, i'm pretty sure she meant "I'm going home", instead of "i'm changing", but those 2 words are spelled exactly the same in Japanese, and based of context, i assumed she meant she was going to wear something different so they'd stop making fun of her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.