[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/ If Pokémon were real, what do you think the scariest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2983.jpg (50KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.jpg
50KB, 640x354px
Hey /vp/
If Pokémon were real, what do you think the scariest ghost type in real life would be?
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 100x93px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 100x93px
>>28737391
Haunter
>>
>>28737391
Dusknoir.
>>
Yamask would be scary. It's mask was its face when it was human.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 234x216px
>>28737431
Shit, the image was too small
>>
Mimikyu tbqh.
>>
Probably banette
In real life they aren't limited to one kind of doll. They aren't bound by game logic. Potentially any doll can become possessed and scare the shit out of you
>>
>>28737473
somebody post that creepy nigger doll thing.
>>
>>28737391
In terms of spookiness probably Gengar since it actively looks to spook people and make them feel unsafe.

In terms of actual threat to humans, probably Gourgeist cause they search for people in towns actively instead of going after specific individuals or trapping people as they come in contact.
>>
Giratina. Dont see how no one cant pick Giratina
>>
>>28737456
This, and with Cofagrigas having the ability to "infect" enemies with its ability, would likely lead to more fear of Yamask in the uninformed public. There would be persistent rumors about humans turning into Yamask.
>>
Drifloon and Drifblim would actually be horrible, dunno if you could say scariest
>>
Shedinja?
It can steal your soul.
>>
>>28737391
>if pokemon were real
i'd fuck a ghost pokemon
>>
>>28737391

Is that max?
>>
>>28737655
You'd fuck anything
>>
>>28737655
They're immune to normal types. You'd have to get Dark.
>>
>>28737391
chandelure can mess your shit up
burn your soul or whatever, haven't seen its dex entry for awhile
>>
Yamask and its evo, probably because I'm claustrophobic. But I imagine a sentient coffin that can trap you inside would be creepy enough for a lot of people..
>>
>>28737456
>believing the dex
>>
>>28738735
>Not believing the Dex
The anime's one thing, the games are different.
>>
Frillish

I'd never go back to the ocean if I knew at any point some humanoid jellyfish would paralyze me and drag me to the bottom of the sea.
>>
drifloon tries to steal children tho doesnt it?
>>
>>28737391
banette, I fucking hate dolls
>>
>>28737762
I can act edgy, or just evil according to the nip name
>>
>>28737391

Dusknoir or Shedinja

Dusnoir because its basically the Grim Reaper and Shedinja because you can't look at its back.
>>
Cofagrigus would probably be the most terrifying to run into, not counting Giratina.

Trevenant could also be very bad, since nobody's mentioned yet. Even ignoring the "evolved from a dead child thing", if you see a bunch you're probably already fucked.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.