[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've realized that there are people who do official Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1470351627969.gif (2MB, 320x201px) Image search: [Google]
1470351627969.gif
2MB, 320x201px
So I've realized that there are people who do official Pokemon battle at conventions. I think they are called professors or gym leaders.

If you beat them, they give you a badge.

Any one ever do this ?

What's the most obnoxious / cheapest way to defeat them?
>>
>>28731301
And people say WE like watermelon. But to be fair, I've seen a video of a black woman doing this too
>>
Beat their ass suck their dick to show the who's boss.
>>
>>28731301
Use a team of mixed attackers. I've yet to come across a gym leader at a convention who didn't use an easily sweepable monotype team.
>>
>>28731592
It's a southern thing, not a race thing you dumb motherfucker. Watermelons are enjoyed by usually everyone. Go back to /pol/, dipshit.
>>
>>28733336
It really isn't. Everyone "likes" Watermelon. Googles like it a lot more than normal.
>>
>>28731301
I've always wanted to have a "league" at my uni with gym leaders and occasional tournaments.

I don't want to start it and look autistic though.
>>
>>28731301
>what's the most obnoxious way to defeat them

There isn't, the gyms are supposed to be beaten.
>>
>>28731301
>What's the most obnoxious / cheapest way to defeat them?
A team of six Klefkis with Swagger
>>
>>28733409
>Source: I keep seeing it on the Internet a lot so it must be real to an extent that I'm going to exaggerate.

I grew up in NC and KFCs were filled with white people. My white neighbors were fanatic about growing seedless watermelons and made popsicles out of them. Watermelon-gobbling faggots like this are normal. Stop parroting shit you see on the Internet because you can't leave your house and to create your own opinions, dumbfuck.

>Googles
Yeah, back to /pol/. Since I know how you polcucks love substituting real life events with data, show me empirical statistical proof that black people love watermelons more than propaganda would have you believe.
>>
>>28733336
>>28733409
I hate watermelons
normal melons too
also mushrooms and lamb
>>
File: Kek.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>28733566
>NC
>Southern
>>
>>28733566
Stop appropriating Japanese culture, shitlord.
>>
>>28734520
I lived in New Orleans too until the flooding. NC was a more recent memory. I didn't say NC was southern, either. I could've written a novel and separated the two incidents but I wanted to get a point out, not write a fucking blog.
>>
I actually went to a con recently and did this. Managed to beat them all and the elite four except for one, who I rematched the next day and beat. The big problem for gym leaders were you basically got to adjust your team however you wanted, however they did get the ability to choose 2 pokemon of their 6 member team that could be of a different typing then their selected type. The grass Gym Leader had a greninja and a talonflame, though thankfully the rules made it so atleast 2 of the 3 pokemon he used had to be grass types.

Im actually going to sign up for a spot for next year to try and become a gym leader or elite four. Preferably elite four, i'de love to try and use a Trick Room team. Im hoping Sun and Moon helps Trick Room out, or at least gives me a few more interesting slow mons.
>>
>>28731301
PAX pokemon leaders actually have strategy sometimes. Usually the higher tiers are really difficult because you only need to beat 8 of 15 to start taking elites. So thise leaders are often more difficult than the elites and champ, but it's not always the case.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.