[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Delta episode >battle maison >dimensional portals Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

File: 400px-Soaring_artwork.png (194KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Soaring_artwork.png
194KB, 400x284px
>Delta episode
>battle maison
>dimensional portals
Why the fuck does everyone say that oras has no content?
>>
>>28726095
muh battlefrontier
>>
no battle frontier...but yeah it is overall much better than XY

Copy paste maison is lazy as fuck though.
>>
>>28726095
>Delta episode
I'll give you that one.
>Battle Maison
Is shit.
>Dimensional holes
Aka "Hoenn ran out of locations for Legendaries to appear to they legitimately appear out of thin air"
>>
>>28726095
>Delta Episode
>Not very long, most of it is a fetch quest fighting severely underleveled grunts
>Battle Maison
>Copy and pasted from XY

I'll give you dimensional rifts though. But also keep in mind:
>No Frontier
>None of the other story or areas introduced in Emerald
>anemic compared to the last remake, HGSS
>and BW2, but that's a given

Overall, it's a fair criticism. You should expect more from a game over a decade old, especially when it's predecessors have done much more.

That's the main reason.
>>
>>28726095
I actually really like what ORAS has for post game, but the Battle Maison was a copy paste from XY.
>>
>>28726095
Gen 4 babbies who have entered the "everything is worse than when I grew up with it" phase of their fandom. They fail to acknowledge that ORAS is objectively better than any gen 4 or 5 game.
>>
because I hate the battle maison
>>
>>28726095
>Delta Episode
>Thinks ridiculously easy battles and fucking Zinnia constitute content
>Battle Maison
Maybe if I hadn't already played XY
>Wormholes
aka, we're not even going to bother with putting decent locations for rhe legendaries to appear (also the massive missed opportunity to include a Hoopa sideplot)
>>
>>28726116
Hgss copypasted the battle frontier from platinum.
But that's fine right
>>
>>28726169
>ridiculously easy battles
If your looking for a hard game then pokemon is not the way to go
>>
>>28726095
B-but I already caught all the legendaries so it doesn't count!
>>
File: 1471996389196.png (342KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471996389196.png
342KB, 500x522px
The problem is that most of this post game content is just a one-off things, once you finish The delta episode you can't do it again, once you catch all the availabe legendary pokemon you can't do it again as well, so what's left? Battle maison, and other pokemon games had more content like bw2 with the like of the battle train, pokemon world tournament, and the white forest black city challenge, pokestar studios etc.
And most of them replayable, if oras and xy did a little more more replayable post game content
It wouldn't be critizised that much in that aspect
>>
>Delta Episode

Fair enough but it's short as shit and was spoiled a month before the game launched

>Battle Maison

You mean that thing that was copy and pasted from XY that everyone had beaten already?

>Dimensional Portals

Literally just an excuse to not make overworld models for the post game legends.
>>
>>28726095
>Delta episode
After you complete it you can't repeat the event. Even Gym Leaders rematch would be better than this.

>Battle Maison
Is the same Battle Tower but renamed Maison and now includes Triples and Rotation (battle types very underused)

>Dimensional Portals
Again, if you complete everything you can't repeat it.
>>
>>28726213
that was still lazy, but it was better because the frontier was actually fun.

Plus HGSS added content like a new safari zone and a replacement for the game corner while ORAS just removed them
>>
>>28726095
Delta episode is just a 10min rework of catching Rayquaza.

Maison was just copy pasted

Legendaries were pretty neat.
>>
ORAS is one of the most content packed games ever, OP.

It´s just that Game Freak were nice enough to make most of the game´s content available for us before Becoming Champion. So the dear postgame fags will tell you that ORAS doesn´t have content, because they only count as content, stuff that unlocks DURING the postgame.

But yes, ORAS is full of content:

Battle Maison
Contest Spectacular
Super Secret Bases (designing your Gym, tough level 100 daily battles, flag collecting and daily item collecting a la BW2 Avenue)
Trainer´s Eye rematches (on much higher levels than RSE)
Battle Institute
Soaring
Mirage Spots
DexNav chaining and leveling up, which are as time consuming as the Battle Frontier
Pokemon Amie minigames
Super Training Sport games
Mauville Food Court daily battling
E4 upgraded rebattles, with Mega Stones
Wally boss battles
Delta Episode
Biggest Legendary hunt ever

So yes, the game is full of content, and this is an objective statement, regardless of whether the haters like it or not.
>>
>>28726583
>a shitty s.z. where you get 1 rare pokemon every 40 days is "added content"
>10+ island with Pokemon that change every day is "nothing"
Ok.

>>28726433
Could you refight trainers in the forest/tower? I don't remember. Either way there would be no point in doing it a second time. Mentioning movies is dumb as ORAS has the contests.
>>
>>28726135
>>28726169
>>28726492
>>28726635
>Maison was copypasted, it's shit!
>give me back the Frontier exactly as it was though, even though i beat it already(it isn't true anyway, people who actually beat more than 1 facility are a very small minority)
>>
>>28726583
>but it was better because the frontier was actually fun.

>Gen 4 frontier
>fun
Yeah because 4 ordinary battles and ordinary battles with Pokemon you would never use is fun.

>Plus HGSS added content like a new safari zone and a replacement for the game corner
May I remind you that both of these were the worst iteration of their respective things and put the final nail in the coffin for their content.
No to mention RS already had a significant amount of content in it to begin with outside of the Post game.
>>
>>28726095
the dimensional portals were shit. they could've at least had more minidungeons to hide them in instead of a bunch of empty rocks
>>
>>28729160
>he didn't like Voltorb Flip
shitter detected
>>
>delta episode
Barely takes any time to complete and it may as well just be part of the main game considering you can barely do anything until you finish it. Substitute this for the looker quest in XY and it's the same shit.

>maison
Copy pasted shit from XY isn't extra content.

>portals
Worthless if you already caught them all and it's nothing fun to explore.
>>
>>28726095
>muh RNGame corner (even though ORAS has tons of superior mini games)
>muh Battle Frontier (cheating AI: the area)
>>
>>28729212
No one liked Voltorb flip because you were forced to fucking play it. In previous games you had the choice to just skip it and buy coins if you didn't want to play "Reaction Test".
Not to mention even though it's mindnumbingly easy it's tedious as fuck.

>>28729215
>Worthless if you already caught them all and it's nothing fun to explore.
Given legendary Pokemon now have 3 perfect IVs guaranteed they're of more use to the player now than previous games.

>>28729228
>>muh RNGame corner (even though ORAS has tons of superior mini games)
The only game that was RNG was the roulette in RSE the rest was just timing it.
>>
>>28729215
>Copy pasted shit from XY isn't extra content.
So you're saying HGSS has no content?
>>
>>28730990
Neither are the Weather Trio, Lati or whatever other legends you can find that aren't native to Johto.

But you know he's going to say something like "But I had fun with it and that's all that matters!"
>>
>>28726095
>boring running around the region doing nothing until the final 10 minutes
>ctrl+c ctrl+v
>fuck it heres a legendary spawning out of nowhere
>>
>>28730990
>pokeathlon
>voltorb flip
>custom safari zones
>new routes
>kanto areas opened up that weren't in the originals
>entire pokewalker

HGSS had plenty of new content.
>>
>>28732325
And are you seriously calling the old areas of Kanto "New" content? That's like saying inverse battles were new to ORAS because they weren't in RSE even though they were in ORAS.

The Safari Zone isn't exactly new content either.
>>
>>28726095
I liked the Delta Episode, but I wished it was a little bit longer

And the Battle Maison is boring as shit, didn't like it in Kalos, not gonna like it in Hoenn

And dear lord the fucking dimensional portals were just stupid

>"oi nigga u gotta bring yo castform into da sky to get a genie"
>"nigga you gotta bring a lvl 100 pokemon unto da sky to get some filler legendary"
>"nigga bring the three fuckin regis to get useless as fuck regigigas"

ORAS was shallow, but it felt a little more complete than XY even though it didn't bring back muh customization
>>
>Why the fuck does everyone say that oras has no content?

It's really just entitled fedoras who got all buttblasted about the Battle Frontier not being included.
>>
>>28726153
>ORAS is objectively better than any gen 4 or 5 game.
This is false coming from someone who started in gen 1
>>
>>28732659
>The Safari Zone isn't exactly new content either.

It is, the originals didn't have it you retard
>>
>>28732928
>It is, the originals didn't have it you retard
That doesn't make it new if it's something that's been in the majority of the games you jackass.
For instance using your logic these things in ORAS are all new content because they introduced something new and different even though they existed prior

>Super Secret Bases
>Food Court battles
>Medals and Global Link connectivity
>Inverse Battles
>Battle Test
>Trick Room (different layouts)
>The safari zone (it's not the same so it's new)
>Mega Evolution (because they introduced new ones)
>Battle Maison
I don't think I have to go on, at this point you should get the point.
>>
ORAS were inherently better then HGSS based of of the main game alone.

>B-but muh aftergame content

Doesn't matter in the slightest if I don't want to go back and play it. And why would I want to go back and play a game with a shit level curve and blandass pokedex?
>>
>>28733217
>>Mega Evolution (because they introduced new ones)

>tfw HGSS didn't have location based evos and made Origin Giratina Event exclusive
>>
>Nothing but backtracking with one new area.
>Copy pasted from XY
>Just a bunch of old legendaries.
>>
>>28733541
That's HGSS in a nutshell.
Just replace XY with Plat
>>
>>28729116

>Implying people don't want the Hoenn and Platinum frontiers slapped together.
>Implying it would be a quick copy paste like the maison was.
>>
>>28733574
>>Implying people don't want the Hoenn and Platinum frontiers slapped together.
No one wanted the Plat Frontier in the first place.
Hell, there was more negativity surrounding that than there was for ORAS not having it because it wasn't the frontier but passed as one.
>>
>>28726095
Basically, it isn't Emerald.
>>
>>28733541
Which HGSS all had.
Meanwhile ORAS has
• New Pokemon forms
• Entirely new areas
• Totally revamped plot
• New Pokemon, even
• Brand new postgame episode
• DexNav, a long overdue feature based on ambient route cries, a feature of the original RSE

What does HGSS have to compete? Gimmicks. Pokewalkers. Pokethlons. Nothing that actually expands upon or fixes the flaws of GSC - and lord, were there a lot of them. HGSS has no substance, just flash.
>>
I don't know why, but it just felt hollow. I just had to power through a storyline I've played 20 times already just to get some neat features that don't make it pass that game
>>
>>28726095
Zinnia should have involved the opposite team instead. A post game base to get through.

I was fucking sick of Aqua and Shapedo by that point. I wouldn't have mined kicking a Magma leaders ass instead.
>>
>>28726095
>battle maison
>copypasted from XY
>that was a copypasted battle subway

Delta episode was meh, not fun, because you just visit area you already know, except for the completely empty sky pillar

legendaries were ok but they were pretty much gives to you free, BW2 had a lot of legends to catch and they were hidden / you had to search for them in dungeons

>>28733713
>New Pokemon forms
> New Pokemon
just like HGSS ?
>Entirely new areas
you mean the one they removed from emerald ?
>>
>>28733217
>mega evolution is content

What the fuck?
>>
>>28733869
The opposite team knew of the legends and had no intention of awakening them anon.
Although it would have been better if it played out like this

>Can't capture Groudon in the first encounter just like Kyurem
>Zinnia tells the Archie/Maxie just to try again with X method in order to control them properly
>play both sides and get the other team in on it to summon their legend to stop them
>insert Zinnia stealing the mega stones and most of the DE plot but have her dressed as a member of the game's main team when she meets up with you until a certain point
>skip to later both legends are duking it out and you battle and capture Ray after Zinnia fails
>you beat the two Primals (capturing them comes later in caves that shift like Emerald does)
>Zinnia reveals her identity and her true motives
>fly into space
>deoxys
>all done
>>
>>28726116
>Ho-Oh and lugia
>not re-making havel rock
nigga what
>>
>>28734004
>just like HGSS ?
HG/SS didn't have any new Pokemon or forms what are you talking about?
In fact they went backwards in that regard because you couldn't get Origin Giratina without the Arceus event and you couldn't get the gen 4 Eeveelutions, Magnezone and Probopass either.
>>
>>28734070
Literal nitpicts.

Yes there's problems, but ORAS rom hacks are boring as shit and HGSS hacks are the best things out there (when they run)
>>
>>28734098
>Literal nitpicts.
You do realise we're talking about the titular monsters of the series as well as a feature that was introduced in the same generation right?

Nitpicking would be if someone said
>that one route in HGSS looked autumnal even though the rest of the game didn't!
>>
>>28734222
I'd say not getting Giratina origin form is.

But hey, you can play any gen 4 game against each other. Can't be said for Gen 6
>>
>>28726095
Anyone that defends gen VI is subhuman in my eyes.
>>
>>28734442
>But hey, you can play any gen 4 game against each other. Can't be said for Gen 6
Except it can, just like Rotom, Giratina and Shaymin only megas introduced in ORAS are barred in battles.

Also making something that previously wasn't event exclusive just that is plain unacceptable. If you remember right you couldn't trade the grisious orb in Gen 4 at all.
>>
>>28734519
I'll admit I was wrong about DP but really?
>only 20 forms are which happen to be the selling points of the game and are all used very frequently in competitive are locked
>>
>>28729116
The Maison is an near exact replica. Literally the only differences is a few new megas and some tutors you can use.
Saying that a hypothetical gen VI Frontier would be just as similar is ridiculous since the mechanics has changed drastically since gen III.
>>
>>28734577
>>only 20 forms are which happen to be the selling points of the game and are all used very frequently in competitive are locked
And?
It's a completely different matter if they were introduced in a later game. The same can't be said for HG/SS which did the opposite and barred Pokemon from previous games.

In other words the equivalent in gen 6 would be removing Mega Charizard X from ORAS and you couldn't trade megastones from X to ORAS.
>>
>>28734649
HGSS and Platinum are completely compatabile asides from one ended event only Pokemon.

You are disadvantaged as a competitve player from partaking in competitve matches and are forced to buy the games to play in the current meta
>>
>>28734683
*that are sanctioned by The Pokemon company

They were banned in gen 4
>>
>>28734683
Yeah. It isn't like they even patched X Y so you could at least battle or trade them over. That's just kind of silly.

I don't get why people defend ORAS so much. Even compared to other remakes, no matter how you want to twist things and pretend like they both got the same amount of new features, it's clear just from looking at them that the earlier remakes were an actual attempt at making a good game, while ORAS was more of a cheap cash grab.

HGSS wasn't afraid to take features from Crystal or add in more stuff to make the game better.

ORAS actively changed the experience, ignored simple changes from emerald that would have been great, and tacked on a bunch of circles because they couldn't do what HGSS did and actually include the boatload of legendaries in a creative way.

The entirety of gen 6 feels rushed and unpolished.
>>
>>28734683
>HGSS and Platinum are completely compatabile asides from one ended event only Pokemon.
So what you're saying is that it's okay to remove Pokemon and their various forms and evo methods arbitrarily because of reasons.

>You are disadvantaged as a competitve player from partaking in competitve matches and are forced to buy the games to play in the current meta
As opposed to hunting out the previous games just to get one thing that you want?

Your views on this matter are completely skewed. Think outside of competitive for the moment and think about the regular player.
Do you think the regular player would be angry that an older game doesn't allow new content or do you think they would be mad that the new game doesn't allow old content?

Oh and needless to say, competitive players are forced to play the newest game regardless for new tutor moves and released hidden abilities and what not. Using that logic most gen 4 and 5 games are also terrible for introducing new things. Especially when it comes to the Genies which dominated the meta after gaining their therian forms.

I don't think you thought this through before you posted.
>>
>>28734744
>I don't get why people defend ORAS so much
It's not so much that people defend ORAS that it is people are berating ORAS for doing the exact same things as the games they hold in high regard. Basically it's identifying hypocrisy and identifying holes in logic and reasoning.

>it's clear just from looking at them that the earlier remakes were an actual attempt at making a good game
Yeah, no.
While HG/SS doesn't seem as cheap at a quick glance a more in depth look shows how poorly thought out the actual game was especially since instead of rectifying the flaws of the game they made it worse, this is mostly in regards to the scaling but, whatever. Oh and how barebones following pokemon was and that they borrowed assets from Black and White 2.
Same goes for FR/LG and how they completely blocked any and all cross gen evos until the post game and barely enhanced Kanto itself.
Basically we've never really had a "good" remake.

But you can at least justify FRLG with the fact that they had a need seeing as a lot of older Pokemon were unavailable because of the hardware changes of the GBA preventing transfers. HG/SS and ORAS were both made solely due to fan demand and it really shows.
>>
>>28734766
Just fucking stop. You're not going to change my opinion and I'm clearly not going to change yours

>you didn't refute my long argument, I'm clearly right.
No. You're just saying it's ok that these games still have problems older games have and actually have expanded the problem. It's not ok. That didn't make ORAS better, it makes it worse for not fixing this with out advances in technology
>>
>>28734888
Yeah, nah. ORAS was definitely the worst of the remakes. I don't really see how you could say otherwise.
>>
>>28735018
>Pokemon distrubtion
>level curve
>It's gimmicks

That's the only argument against HGSS

the Pokemon one is ironic because some of them praise ORAS for expanding the Dex whereas Johto did this with the pokesounds
>>
>>28734928
>You're not going to change my opinion and I'm clearly not going to change yours
It's not so much an opinion as it is rational thinking.
A game like pokemon shouldn't remove anything relating to the pokemon themselves in subsequent games. In fact that applies to most games a game should strive to improve on it's flaws and not forget features on a whim.

>That didn't make ORAS better, it makes it worse for not fixing this with out advances in technology
I'm not saying it makes ORAS better. Where did you even get that from? I'm saying HG/SS isn't as great as you people seem to think it is and it's far from the perfect experience as many of you claim.
Oh and anyone with a brain can tell you how stupid it is to give away your selling points for free especially with the hacking scene being far along enough at that point to add megas into regular play. And by regular play I mean sending them out directly as the mega.
I don't think any game has actually added new elements into an old game with a patch.
>>
>>28734888

I don't defend ORAS for being great, just for being the solid 6.5 most of this board denies. They really aren't bad they just aren't great. They are decent games but not the best.
>>
>>28735102
>Smash Bros for the 3ds
>>
>>28735132
Uh, what?
Are you an idiot? I didn't know there was a second Smash Bros for 3DS.
>>
>>28735166
Well it is Japan E shop only.
>>
>>28726095
>Delta episode
The game would be better without it.
>battle maison
lol copy paste
>dimensional portals
Barely qualifies as content.

Try again
>>
>>28735018
You just have to read my post without a nostalgia bias. They all have glaring flaws to them preventing them from being decent.

>>28735095
And the Safari Zone customization going completely unexplained as to how it works and having a completely unnecessary time sink addition.
The aforementioned loss of environmental evolutions even though they had perfect places for them. Ice Path, Ilex and Viridian, the Power Plant you get the picture.
The Pokewalker being useless because you can obtain those pokemon sooner in game than you can with the Pokewalker. Basically all it did was jack up the price of the game because they stopped production of it early due to it.
The last trainer card upgrade being locked to the Shiny Leaf. Which is it's only purpose in the game.
Voltorb Flip being the only way of obtaining coins meaning you have to play it instead of just buying coins.
Not expanding areas like Mt.Moon back to its former glory
I could go on.

Also Pokesounds wasn't available until later in the game if I remember right so it wasn't immediate also it was only available on specific days meaning you would have to play on I think a Wednesday for Hoenn and Thursday for Sinnoh while when they unlocked in ORAS it was permanent and available at any time.

>>28735120
That's basically what I'm trying to say. ORAS isn't particularly great but neither are the games they're being compared to.
>>
>>28726169
>aka, we're not even going to bother with putting decent locations for rhe legendaries to appear
Like BW2?
>>
>>28726095
Cause its a fun meme
>>
>>28735558
No like every game that had legendaries that weren't introduced in that gen.
Especially the lati, they didn't even have caves or anything in HG/SS and BW2 they were just slapped into existing areas.
>>
I think people not only don't like ORAS just because there was no Battle Frontier, but the fact that they copypasted the Battle Maison.
Maybe if Gamefreak did a new Battle "thing" (even a Maison with another skin even) there wouldn't be so much hate about it.
>>
>>28726095
>Delta episode
shit
>battle maison
Stolen from XY
>dimensional portals
Stupid and shit

Still had a ton of fun with the game but that shit is all retarded.
>>
File: orasinfograph.jpg (2MB, 3530x2466px) Image search: [Google]
orasinfograph.jpg
2MB, 3530x2466px
>>
>>28737139
>opinions, assumptions and literal false information
Jesus. This is and embarrassing infograph. I hope you didn't make it.
>>
>>28738028
>screenshots
>false information
>(you)
>>
>>28726095
The only Dimensional Portals I particularly enjoyed were heatran's and Lugia/Ho-Ohs, otherwise they're just storyless locations made as an excuse to catch an old legendary.
>>
File: 1473039338956.png (2MB, 1960x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1473039338956.png
2MB, 1960x1110px
>>28738072
>screenshots can't be edited
>implying I was referring to the screenshots and not the whole "problem with ORAS" thing and the "Expect to see this through out the game assumption" when the reality is that after Brawly regular trainers have been buffed and after Norman leaders are too
>>
>>28738251
>otherwise they're just storyless locations made as an excuse to catch an old legendary.
You mean like every plot unrelated legendary?
>>
>>28738425
But it's not lying that some things were made easier
>>
>>28726095
Are the mega lati's the same colors so GF can be lazy fucks for when they soar?
>>
>Delta Episode
I'll give you that it's content, but it's kind of subpar. Maybe subpar isn't accurate because the "par" isn't very high, but it isn't very good. You just fly between locations you've already visited, talk to people, and then get to the point of it, which is Rayquaza and Deoxys. The only actual stuff to it is getting to a new area in Meteor falls if you hadn't explored it already, and Rayquaza's tower, which is Zinnia spitting lore in your face every 10 steps. Rayquaza is easy to capture because he's mandatory, you can lose the fight against Zinnia after getting Rayquaza and still progress like you won.

I won't split hairs here though, it definitely exists. That's some post-game content.

>Battle Maison
literally copy pasted from games that came out one year prior.

>Dimensional Portals
Very lazy. ORAS has a pretty ridiculous number of postgame legendaries, and I won't fault it for that. Literally the only reason I bought Alpha Sapphire was because it conveniently had a ton of legendaries I no longer had access to through having the wrong version previously or just losing a game.

Once you beat ORAS you get an epilogue you can complete in an hour or an hour and a half, a battle facility you've already done, down to the trainer dialogue, and big legendary hunt that involves looking requirements online and just going there with no encounters, puzzles, or anything of the sort. More legendary hunts should be like the Regis.

It's more than a lot of games, like X and Y, but people want more than that, especially after Black and White 2.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.