[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok serious post today. Is this move even legal? Picking up your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1474410848171.png (291KB, 558x425px) Image search: [Google]
1474410848171.png
291KB, 558x425px
Ok serious post today. Is this move even legal? Picking up your Pokemon and throwing them in the middle of a battle seems like interference. What does /vp/ think of this?
>>
>>28716112
You raise a very valid question.....
>>
>>28716112
Can't be any more illegal than literally using a healing item on them.
>>
>>28716112
>throwing your own pokemon in the middle of battle is ilegal on hawaii beaches
>weak to harambe
>>
File: 1427492498470.png (295KB, 404x320px) Image search: [Google]
1427492498470.png
295KB, 404x320px
This is what I was thinking about the Eevee. You fucking summon other eevees to lend their power to it. It's not a 1 on 1 battle (or we) if you can just summon a fucking Eevee army.
>>
>>28716240
They've never said that the player can't use SOS summons.
>>
In gen 8 you'll be able to move your trainer in the middle of a battle. If you can get to the opposite side of the field without the opponent's pokemon stopping you, then you can attack the other trainer and prevent them from giving orders to their pokemon.
>>
>>28716298
kek
>>
>>28716298
>If you can get to the opposite side of the field
You get promoted to queen?
>>
>>28716112
It's funny, I like it.
>>
>>28716240
Isn't Sneasel signature move literally calling up the rest of your party to gang up on the opponent?
>>
>>28716294
this
remember we've had defend, attack, and heal order since gen 4
>>
>>28716240
It's not a 1 on 1 battle if you use Dugtrio, Wishiwashi or mega Kangaskhan, but the rules are flexible.
>>
>>28718246
Hahahahah
>>
>>28718246
Pokechess confirmed
>>
Im pretty sure Ash came up with half of these moves.
>>
>>28716240
>Wishiwashi
>>
>>28718291
Let's not forget Magneton, Exeggcute, the Klink line, Combee and Vespiquen
>>
>>28716240

You're not summoning an army though. It's like avatar, you're calling to the others to help you.
>>
>>28716161
This is a good point actually. What if using an item has its own animation now?
>>
>>28716112
>Z-Moves are grandfathered into generation 8, which has a Pokémon League
>Get a totally brodacious Pikabro
>Decide to give it Pikachulium Z or whatever it's called instead of a light ball because your mom ate McDonalds and smoked while she was pregnant
>Try to use his Z move in a gym battle
>You're immediately disqualified, have your Pokémon taken by the authorities, and the gym badges you've earned so far are revoked
>>
>>28716112
Define legal. There doesn't seem to be any actual rules in pokemon battles.
>>
>>28720628
wtf i hate pokemon league now
>>
>>28716112
Yeah, what's stopping us from using Magikarp as a bludgeoning weapon?
>>
>>28718287
yeah the move Beat Up hits as many times as pokemon are in your party
>>
>>28718287
This coupled with king's rock is serene grace levels of bullshit. Switch it to rough skin+ helmet or even better justified and you're golden though
>>
>>28718246
no they stack another trainer on top of you and you get kinged
>>
>>28716298
This shit would change the meta like crazy. Trainer hijinks during Pokemon battles. Just think of all the new strategies.
>>
>>28718299
Is there a Pokemon chess game yet? Or would that be the Rumble series?
>>
You guys have to remember that it isn't the Pokemon League anymore, it's backwards ass island shit.

That's why Team Skull got so big. Street rules, motherfucker.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.