[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need some legit clown Pokemon. The mimes aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (137KB, 694x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 694x694px
We need some legit clown Pokemon. The mimes aren't enough.

Also #ripballio
>>
>>28708495
no one likes clowns
like literally no one
so no we dont need that shit
>>
File: 439Mime_Jr[1].png (612KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
439Mime_Jr[1].png
612KB, 1280x1280px
>Is clearly a clown
>Evolves into a mime

Mimes and clowns aren't even the same genus.
>>
>>28708521
That's just not true. There is a Art of Clowning museum, there is the International Circus Clowns Club that's been around hundreds of years; those things exist for a reason, friendo.
>>
>>28708521
Yeah that's why everyone was glamoring and hoping for a clown seal when Popplio was revealed.

Oh wait.
>>
>>28708579
I guess Mime Jr could be a clown, but It's a baby Pokemon and it's basically useless. We need a permanent clown companion.
>>
>>28708579
this always bothered me.
>>
>>28708521
The most popular super villain ever is a clown.
>>
File: image.png (752KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
752KB, 800x450px
>>28708652
> You're too kind, kid.
>>
>>28708521

Unlike America, Europe doesn't have a unfathomable unreasonable fear for clowns taught by horrible Hollywood "bad clown" clichés.
>>
>Red, white and blue sea lion clown on muh Pokemon games

France would be all over that shit.
>>
>>28708742
The only clowns people genuinely like are "bad clowns" though. Who the fuck likes Ronald Mcdonald?
>>
>>28708812

Uh.

Apparently Japan because they were the ones who created the infamous "Ran Ran Ruu" meme.
>>
>>28708495
>The mimes aren't enough
Yes they are you fucking manchild.
>>
>>28708812
>Who the fuck likes Ronald Mcdonald?
Asians, and spics to a lesser degree
>>
>>28708858
They didn't do it because they like him, they did it because the commercials were cheesy.
>>
>>28708704
The bottom row does not fit with the character at all
>>
>>28708812
This. Bad clowns are acceptable because clowns are expected to be evil. Good clowns are unacceptable however.
>>
>>28708521
how mentally disturbed do you have to be to be afraid of clowns
>>
>>28708495

I expect all kinds of Pokémon in the future generations of Pokémon.
>>
>>28708933
>not liking something = being afraid of something
>>
>>28708933
>how retarded do you have to be to think disliking clowns is the same as being afraid of them
>>
>>28708495
Clowns have too many moving parts to work as a Pokémon. Patchwork plaid stitches, poofy clothes, magic, big nose and lips, contortionism...
>>
>>28708903
switch ledger with lego and you're 100% right
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.