[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your expectations/hopes when it comes to post game in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1473308810957.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473308810957.png
1MB, 1440x900px
What are your expectations/hopes when it comes to post game in Sun and Moon?

Lack of post game in XY was one of the biggest flaws of XY and lack of BF was very upsetting to many fans in ORAS.

What do you want or hope for?

Or maybe you dont care about post game and are fine with just online battles?

Seems none of the chinese leaks mentions or suggest post game?
>>
>>28707926
I don't care about post game as long as the in game world is as big as it was in Black and White. If it's as big, varied, with cool shit to do, I'll have a blast playing it and replaying it and cleaning up legendaries at the end.

But BW2 had that WITH a crazy post game. So it's hard to justify not having it. So I think I'll be a little disappointed if they don't include some stuff, even if it's just battle related shit.

X/Y had the novelty of being in 3D for the first time but when I played through it again, and again, I realized how small the routes are, how unvaried the terrain and world could be at times. I know it was based on Paris, so maybe they really just tried to nail that motif they were going for. But I still enjoy the variation.
>>
No shit we are getting a battle tower

We also have your pic that shows a facility for Battle royale
>>
I just wan't godlike music like the Snowbelle City theme.
>>
File: kael.png (132KB, 870x540px) Image search: [Google]
kael.png
132KB, 870x540px
>>28707926
Maybe BF returns in SM?
>>
>>28708044
I doubt Battle Royal will be a big thing aside form online.

When i watched the German stream of it the main thing i though was 'boooring" and thats not a good sign
>>
>>28707926
I don't even care about the game, I'm literally just buying it for the competitive aspect, as VGC17 promises to be finally good.
>>
>>28708145
Did the chinese guy really post that? Because rugby monkey is pure fighting, not ground fighting
>>
>>28708447

It was an attempt to translate do they didn't get it fully correct
>>
I hope for consistent 30fps and normal difficulty in the campaign.
>>
File: 1364405726101.jpg (60KB, 935x960px) Image search: [Google]
1364405726101.jpg
60KB, 935x960px
>>28707926
Let's be honest, people only really gave a shit about the Battle Factory.

If Maison had a rental battle mode it would be just fine.
>>
>>28709044
I think "rugby gorilla" is enough to prove this is real anyway.
>>
I want an island just like battle resort with the purpose of just being there to breed pokemon.
>>
>>28707926
I'm hoping for Battle Frontier

But realistically, we're probably just going to get a basic tower/maison, sidequest starring a deviantart OC, and a few legend hunts. It's gonna suck getting that for the third time in a row so I hope Ohmori proves me wrong.
>>
>>28709549
If Sun and Moon will fail in post game content it will become hated as XY very fast
>>
>>28709549

Didn't black and white do the same fucking thing

PWT is just a fancier battle tower
>>
>>28710841
>fancier
That's what everyone wants honestly.
The Battle Frontier with its gimmicky but unique battle facilities and the PWT with the novelty of fighting all past gym leaders and champions creates an atmosphere of hype that'll keep players hooked. No one is interested in the same thing but with less "bling" to it, so to speak. I could do replays of the PWT for an hour but could barely go 30 minutes without getting bored of fighting generic NPCs in the Maison.
>>
>>28710841
>>28711056
That and BW2 also had that new facility added in Black City/White Forest. I really liked that one since you were allowed to use legends in it
>>
I just want unova to be remade that village on a bridge was comfy as Fuck and I want Yancy in 3d
>>
>>28709044
I thought that was the list he put up and then hinted that SOME of it was true?
>>
>>28711493

It was. He did post Anabel prior to that however.
>>
>>28709130
Really? Battle Factory never seemed to be that popular. I thought the general consensus was that the Battle Pyramid and Battle Arena were the best.

Also, fuck the Battle Palace.
>>
>>28711641
While I don't personally enjoy the Battle Factory, I could easily see why people would like it. Rentals mean more time battling, and less time trying to raise a perfect team.

I find Pyramid the most fun because it has little randomized dungeons, and actually includes items in a sparing way. It feels like more of a survivalist challenge, which I really enjoy.
>>
>>28708447
Has anyone considered he may evolve into a rugby gorilla was said typing?
>>
>>28707926
It needs something worth doing. I mean Looker was a cute story, and Delta was awesome, but way too short. Alas, the best post games to date are still gen2. You simply can't top unlocking a whole other half of the games.
>>
>>28712275

I actually think he will have a different form because his bio mentions bosses.
>>
I really liked the tournment style places like the pwt and battle dome, so that with online functionality is all i ask for.
>>
Online tournaments were confirmed, right?

If so I'm fine with no post game
>>
>>28714727
I'm not. In two years there won't any tournies and what then?
>>
>>28712415
Does that count as post-game when Johto was so short and Kanto a barren wasteland?
>>
I hope we GET a post game with extended content since they dont seem to be doing 3rd versions anymore.
>>
File: autism_test.jpg (148KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
autism_test.jpg
148KB, 621x1000px
>Post game

Nah, why add that? Just play online battles.
>>
I'm not expecting much from a first version of the game. We have a two gen trend of there not being a remake, but bw2 was similar and added a lot of post game facilities. I'm going to just hope that gen 6 really was just a test run for 3D and not a trend.
That being said, maybe the island to the northeast will have something. Maybe also the islet off of the Southwestern island due to the fact that it's based on Niihau which is usually forbidden to visit without permit.
My hope for the remake, if there ever is one, is to add the Northwestern islands. That place has some crazy wildlife and history.
>>
>>28717502
I am an autism and I know that she would look in the red cupboard. This test should be renamed "retard test"
>>
File: 1454900543555.png (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454900543555.png
204KB, 500x375px
>>28711424
>village on a bridge was comfy as fuck
yes
>>
>>28717502
>>28718532
This test is used to determine if someone can understand other people's thoughts and intents.
Its mostly used for small children, not austists or tards.
>>
>>28718476
Ignore the source, I just wanted a better image.
It just got expanded last month, and now it's the largest marine sanctuary in the world.
>>
>>28717502
because simulators are infinitely better for online battling and post game battle facilities usually offer something unique.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.