[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you decide your least favorite type? I have my favorites,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 12297909_f260.jpg (15KB, 260x250px) Image search: [Google]
12297909_f260.jpg
15KB, 260x250px
How do you decide your least favorite type? I have my favorites, but I can't think of one I really don't like, how did you decide?
>>
I don't like the fairy tipe, judge me
>>
I've never cared for ground types. They tend to have very boring movepools.
>>
File: 1474011453427.png (100KB, 301x352px) Image search: [Google]
1474011453427.png
100KB, 301x352px
>>28707852
Normal type.
>Mixes poorly with anything that isn't Ghost, and even that needs Levitate to be good together
>No SE coverage
>No resistances
>Normal types at large are boring as shit or "lol just make it a normal type for now and we can make it some new type later"
Fuck normies.
>>
I don't dislike any types, just choose one that has the least amount of Pokemon that interest you.
For me it's Electric.
>>
>>28707852
I don't have a favorite or least favorite type, only Pokemon.
For example, I love Glaceon and hate Jynx, and they're both Ice types.
But if I had to choose, I would make a list of my favorite Pokemon and proceed to select the types from there
>>
>>28708237
You have good taste
>>
>>28708237
>>28708299
Pretty much a tie for my least favorite type.

Gun to my head, I'd say fairy is my least favorite.
>>
Poison by far; they're stupidly common because Kanto's dex was 15% poison, was only super effective against grass types for four gens, weak to one of the most common moves in the game, and they don't even have a legendary to represent them.
>>
>>28707852
>anything but normal
>>
I like all types. When I have to pick my least faveourite I just go with whatever type has the least amount of Pokemon I like in particular. Its usually Bug or Fire.
>>
>>28707852
>How do you decide your least favorite type?
By how little I use them. For me it's probably the Normal-type or Fairy-type.
>>
>>28707852
I'd say mine is poison just because it has the fewest monsters that interest me.
>>
>>28708237
I hate the fairy type too. Added for no reason instead of rebalancing the type chart alone, and incredibly broken at the same time.
>>
File: You're fucked now, Talonflame.png (242KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
You're fucked now, Talonflame.png
242KB, 640x360px
>>28707852
I'm the same, theres no type I outright hate so I narrow it down to the one that does the least for me in the following factors;
>designs
>moves (how useful/interesting they are and how nice they look)
>dependability in battles
>themes/gimmicks
>how well defined the type as itself is (e.g. when designing a pokemon/move of a type, is it apparent that its that type? Does the type have consistent themes in each appearance?)

Through this, Fairy has ended up my least favourite type, with Fire close second.
Rock is my absolute favourite, Normal second and Dragon third
>>
>>28707852

I all types equally.
>>
Fire type is easily my least favorite because of the blatant favoritism it gets in media & merchandising.
>>
If I had to say, it'd probably be poison. I just don't use poison types very much.
>>
Its all on visuals for me.

Fairy / Flying / Psychic / Ice / Normal are my faves.

Ground / Rock / Fighting / Fire / Electric are my least favorite.

Theres probably not a single Fighting type I like. Hate me idc.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 850x1116px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 850x1116px
I don't know why but I just can't stand flying types...They tend to have a boring desing imo and whenever i try to use one in my playthrough i end up ditching them because their moveset seems so boring to me.
My fav typ is grass... i just really like most of their desings.... also roserade is my waifu
>>
>>28707852
How useful they are. I know that makes me sound evil, but as much as I want to like a type, it it's useless in battle, I just can't.

For me, it's bug, but rock and ground is a close second. Normal doesn't cover any type that isn't covered better by another type, so I don't use them either, although I would like to use Zangoose more.
>>
Bug or Poison I guess.
Both types are full of useless shitmons.
>>
I hate Ice type most, because of the slow bulky ice meme. If there were more that were like Weavile, then maybe I'd like it more.
>>
Bug types are fucking useless and should be purged.
>>
>>28709364
Shut up mystical
>>
Normal

There is nothing cool or fun about normal. It's just kinda there
>>
I don't really like water because there are not that many Pokemon of this type that appeal to me. I rarely have water types on my team, Samurott being one of the exceptions I really like.
>>
>>28708237
fairy type was a mistake
>>
>>28709179
Fire is popular other than Charizard?
>>
>>28708237
Fuck fairies
Ruined my favourite grass type
>>
>>28707852
Easy.

My least favorite is grass.

Way too many shitty dumb flowers, seed things and other weird shit I don't care about.
>>
Probably Dark. I feel it just sucks. Dark types are shit and the ones that aren't usually have huge stats and a better secondary type. Dark STAB is trash too and sucker punch is unreliable. I just feel like I can't hit hard using dark moves for some reason.
>>
>>28707852
You dont decide brotha, it occurs naturally. For some reason i dislike flying types, i think they're stupid and boring. Although pikipek seems cool, and they're going in the right direction with talonflame, pidgey, spearow, murkrow and hoothoot i like simply because of nostalgia but thats about it. I dont think i would ever put one on a team, pikipek might be a first but only early game
>>
I'd probably say ice is my least favorite type. Ice typing can literally ruin a pokemon. Every pokemon that I like that is ice type I like in spite of it's ice typing. Though looking at how many ice types there are I only like 7 lines, and 5 of them are dual types.
Next least favorite is probably electric, due to what feels like half of them being wasted on pikaclones.
>>
ITT: Just butthurt dragonfags and neckbeards uncomfortable because pink type
>>
>>28707852
Probably Ice because of how bad it is.
>>
>>28707852
Simple, it's ice. It's always ice. For everyone. Search your feelings, you know this to be true.
>>
>>28707852
Really, it's fairy type for me.
Ironically, my favorite Pokémon became fairy type, and it fucked over using Tri-Attack on it.
>>
My least favorite is either flying or grass both are shit
>>
I kinda hate Water the most because it has so many shitty pokemon and because its far too prevalent

Since Gen I Water has always been a Top 3 type
>>
>>28707852
Least favorite is Rock. I don't understand why it exists when we have Ground-type and too many of the Rock-types are just fucking rocks. How many of those do we need?

At least they're changing it up a bit with mons like Rockruff.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.