[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still pissed at the Ash vs Alain battle. Was it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hmm.jpg (169KB, 533x874px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
169KB, 533x874px
I'm still pissed at the Ash vs Alain battle. Was it really hard to have Ash win at least once against the guy!?
>>
>>28707514
I didn't really give a shit that he lost, more how he lost. Blast Burn shouldn't have fucking destroyed Greninja.
>>
>>28707514
>Not Pikachie

Angry, ţbh
>>
File: 89.jpg (552KB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
552KB, 1200x1744px
>>28707514
What doujin is that from?
>>
>>28707611
>not garbordor

because chie is trash, get it?
>>
>>28707630
I want to date the qt on the top left and save her from a horrible fate
>>
>>28707514

>Next anime doesn't even have a league and is just Ash goig to school and having SoL adventures

Seriously why couldn't they have made Ash win? It would've been the perfect conclusion for his journey. The hype would've been through the roof. Especilly with the Go crowd getting back into Pokemon. News of Ash winning the league would've spread like USA winning Soccer World Cup.

Even if you're not upset by it you gotta agree that it was a fucking dumb decision. Whoever decided that needs to be fired.
>>
>>28707581
>Blast Burn shouldn't have fucking destroyed Greninja.
You realize Greninja has dog shit defenses and Alain's Charizard is overleveled compared to the rest of his team, right?
>>
>>28707703
Just like Pikachu is overleveled right? Just like he took out two pseudos and hurt said charizard with a neutral and a super effective attack.
>>
>>28707514

Alain needed to win because he needed the resolve

The entire point is that Ash's team was fucked up and ready to be captured
>>
>>28707822
>Just like he took out two pseudos
Because the two pseudos were underleveled as piss, how is this hard to grasp?

Alain is that kid that only trains his starter and just caught stuff as he went but never trained it.

Ash is the one that leveled everything equally.
>>
executives hates the hardcore pokefans(?) that's just the pure truth.
>>
>How to make it an acceptable defeat
>Have Greninja use cut and have Charizard use dragon claw and slash through each other like in a samurai duel
>Both of them are now stading with their back facing each other
>Greninja fall first
>Alain is proclaimed as the winner
>Charizard devolves and falls to the ground badly injured or fainted

It would have make Charizard look less of a overpowered over shilled shit and greninja less of a jobber.
>>
>>28707514
>Chie is a Pikachu
>Not a Fighting type or an Ice type
>We'll never get a Fighting/Ice type Pokemon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.