[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucking faggots are never satisfied. Let's pretend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1473694988616.jpg (467KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
1473694988616.jpg
467KB, 2078x2107px
You fucking faggots are never satisfied.

Let's pretend for a second:

>new trailer drops showing off super cute new fairymon

>"why do all fairies have to be all cutesy and shit, why can't we have some more intimidating or creepy fairies? I swear to god gamefreak has no fucking clue what they're doing."

>a month later another trailer drops with a ebin spoop fairymon

>"are you fucking kidding me? this pokemon looks nothing like a fairy? why do they feel like they can just slap fairy type on whatever they want? "

You could replace "fairy" with whatever type you want and it would still work. Tell me, how can gamefreak satisfy you faggots?
>>
>>28705944
Tapu Koko is already a paragon of non-cutesy Fairy type.
>>
There is no satisfaction here. We are all contrarians grasping for any possible meme vacuum niche and looking to fill it.
>>
>>28705944
>are you fucking kidding me? this pokemon looks nothing like a fairy?
Those people are actual retards who assume everything has to be cutesy fairies, and don't understand the fae.
>>
Granbull isn't a cutesy fairy and no one complained. Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>28705944
>Tell me, how can gamefreak satisfy you faggots?

They cannot, we are never happy, and we will always find something to complain about even after they give us everything we ask for.

That and we're a 'we' and not an 'I', different people have different opinions and desires. I know that can be shocking to learn, but take some time to let it sink in and I'm sure you'll be okay.
>>
I've never seen this complaint on here.

People hate Fairy-types because there's no consistency to the type. What makes Gardevoir and Azumarill Fairy-types?
>>
File: FUYFbyS.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
FUYFbyS.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>28705944
>>
>>28705944
>It's a OP doesn't understand that /vp/ is'nt a hivemind episode
Different people have different opinions, there will always be someone who will complain about something and that will always be someone who will defend it.
I guess you're just too much of a retard to understand it.
>>
File: IMG_7783.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7783.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>28705944
>its a complaining about complainers in an even more annoying way than aforementioned complainers thread
>>
>>28705982
Is the word "contrarians" the new meme or are you the same guy from other thread?
>>
>>28705996
Granbull isnt cannon fgt kys
>>
>>28706009
>What makes Gardevour and Azumarill Fairy-types?
Only faggots and raging homosexes use them lol
>>
File: IMG_4976.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>28706049
>cannon
>>
>>28705944
>why do all fairies have to be all cutesy and shit, why can't we have some more intimidating or creepy fairies? I swear to god gamefreak has no fucking clue what they're doing.
Fucking spriggan pok when. Fairy/Dark or Fairy/Ghost.
>>
>>28705944
You know OP I've been cooking this crazy theory. Follow me on this

What if the /vp/ comunity is made up of several individuals, all with their own thoughts and opinions? No, really what if these different people have different tastes and thus will express what they dislike, taking advantage of the anonimity 4chan provides to voice things they don't like, and that is the truth behind these contradictions you so eloquentoly pointed out?

I know that is untrue, we're all just self-contradicting faggots and you are the only one smart enough to point out. Kudos
>>
>>28705944

Are you fucking kidding me? I got hyped AS FUCK with 9/7's trailer. Literally cry every time I see it because it's so fucking emotional.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.