[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone who knows all the pokemon takes a poll on which pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Everyone who knows all the pokemon takes a poll on which pokemon has the worst design.

You want to bet on the pokemon that will win the poll in order to make a profit.

Who do you put your money on?
>>
>>28704261
you're are favourite
>>
>>28704261
The one that pops first
>>
>>28704337
>you are are favorite
>>
Binacle. At least, thats who I'd vote for.
>>
Probably Vanilluxe, although I personally think Electrode, Grimer and Aromatisse are worse
>>
Aromatisse I guess
>>
Cobalion.

Nobody fucking likes Cobalion.
>>
If I'm trying to pick the one that will recieve the most votes it would be one of the overly hyped pokemon so
Pikachu/Charizard/Sceptile/Gardevior/Lucario/Greninja
>>
I hate to say it but druddigon
>>
Seismitoad line
>>
Palossand. Maybe Emboar.
>>
>>28704261
Put my money on Garbodor even though I think Aromatisse has the overall worst design of all pokemon.
>>
>>28704261
I'd say that, objectively speaking, Swoobat has the worst design of all pokemon. But at the same time is extremely forgettable.

On the other hand, this is not about which mon has the worst design, but which has the most infamous design.

So I'm going to say Garbhodor because casuals hate on it big time, they vote en masse and do not have the brainpower to have anything other than a meme opinion.
>>
muk
>>
>>28704261
Those freaking monkeys they gave us in gen 5, god they are awful
>>
keldeo
>>
>>28704261
Vanilluxe. Personally I don't mind it but it seems ot be a common opinion.
>>
>>28705152

I unironically like Simisage.
>>
>>28705115
agreeing with the swoobat opinion, its tail is pretty disgusting and there wasn't so much as a hint of it in the prevo
>>
>>28706216
Simisage is bro tier.

I'd like to vote for the entire Burmy -> Wormadam/Mothim line
>>
>>28706216
To me they are the pinnacle of why gen 5 sucked so bad a gen full of pointless filler pokemon BUT i guess some people like them and i can respect that
>>
File: dipperno.gif (591KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
dipperno.gif
591KB, 600x336px
>>28704261
DIGGERSBY. DIGGERSBY DESERVES TO BE ERASED.
but probably Klefki or Garbodor, because who am I kidding?
>>
>>28706211
I love vanilluxe. I'm a little retarded, so I was never really involved in the whole "they don't have any new ideas", but honestly, Vanilluxe, Garbodor and yeah, even Klefki are great designs. I love the old pokemon, and yeah, sometimes they're over-designed, but if a person unironically said the earlier designs are more original, I'd laugh in their face. I mean, com'on.

Gen one is entirely a product of it's genre at the time and constricted by the fact that it was the beginning of the franchise.
>>
>>28706393
Everything about that post was perfect anon. Still, I don't get the hate for the rabbit (my gf rants about how shit ugly it looks every time I use him), he's well designed imo. Also Garbodor is ironically one of the best gen 5 designs and completes the pollution triad
>>
>>28704261
And I Must Scream.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.