[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my daughter's 7 >gave her my old 3DS with Yellow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1416155970712.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1416155970712.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>my daughter's 7
>gave her my old 3DS with Yellow loaded on it alongside Pearl, Soul Silver, Black, White 2, X and AS

She has now played through all of the games. She told me White 2 was the best one, except for she could dress in up X. Her favorite pokemon is Scrafty. Her gen 6 team is Scrafty, Furret, Raichu, Blaziken, Nidoqueen and Wigglytuff.

I didn't ask her who the best girl was so the verdict is still out there. Her favorite gen 7 pokemon so far is Alola Ninetails.

>tfw we're gonna play S/M together so I can't choose the girl trainer or she'll think her dad's a fag
>>
nice
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 329x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 329x370px
>>28701087
>favorite game is White 2
>that team
Your kid has god-tier taste.
>>
>>28701172
I know, I'm proud.I didn't even prompt her really, we've just been doing a lot of traveling this summer so I needed something to keep her hands busy and don't want to give her a smartphone.
>>
She has good taste
My sister (12) played the GBA games, but got bored with Platinum and HGSS because they're too slow.
She's currently playing Ace Attorney, Dragon Quest IX and Earthbound instead. I'll lend her my White version and see if she likes it more
Actually, that's how I feel with gen IV too. I wanted to play them before Sun/Moon but I can't do it. I always drop them around the first gym
>>
>>28701216
She said the same shit about Pearl, she said it was the worst one. I'd have given her platinum except for the fact that I have a complete game/dex on it and I want to keep access to those move tutors in case I need them at some point.
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 500x500px
>>28701087
I agree with your daughter about everything
that's a pretty great team too

What does she think of Alolan Raichu?
>>
>>28701258
idk, she didn't seem interested in it though. She liked Ninetails and Cutiefly the most and liked Lunala more than Solgaleo so I preordered Moon for her. She likes Scrafty and Furret the most. Furret probably because she soloed most of SS with one after she, like so many little girls before her, got memed by Chikorita.

I almost warned her but stopped myself and said no, she needs to make her own mistakes sometimes.
>>
>>28701087
How did you raise a child with such good taste anon?
>>
wtf I want a daughter now
>>
File: lysandre-bees.png (1000KB, 453x753px) Image search: [Google]
lysandre-bees.png
1000KB, 453x753px
>>28701087
You're raising a prodigy with taste that good
>>
>>28702292
By lying on the internet.
>>
Hope my kids turn out as great as yours, man.
>>
File: thumbs-aloft.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-aloft.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28702381
>>28701087

I now realize how great raising a nerd daughter would be. You're doing God's work OP
>>
>>28702435
>tfw neet loser who hasn't set up his life
I gotta get to work!
>>
File: 032578923805.gif (371KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
032578923805.gif
371KB, 500x364px
>>28701087
Your daughter has excellent taste.
>>
>>28701087
What does she think of the series' decreasing difficulty, i.e. the handholding it gets blamed of having? Did she like the Battle Frontier in SS?
>>
>>28702458
Come on, anon. We gotta get the next generation out there filled with less Normies
>>
>her favorite Pokemon is Scrafty
She's gonna burn coal in 7 years.
>>
her taste is great, in no time she will be shitposting on /vp/ about how great gen 5 was
make us proud Anon
>>
>>28701087
>She told me White 2 was the best one
>Likes Scrafty
You've raised her well, anon. Good job.
>>
>>28701087
Your daughter has some top tier taste.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.