[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does people hate objectmons? Yeah, they are extravagant,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

Why does people hate objectmons?

Yeah, they are extravagant, but they achieve what they are, monsters.

Saying that, what is your favorite not animal-like Pokemon?
>>
>>28691602
You posted it! Klefki is my favourite.
>>
File: Klinklang.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Klinklang.png
45KB, 250x250px
>>
>>28691602
I don't hate object Mons

I hate bad ones
>>
I personally like objectmons.
>>
File: 437.jpg (177KB, 640x680px)
437.jpg
177KB, 640x680px
>>
>>28691602
You posted the two best ones already.
>>
I always imagine that in the Pokemon world it's not that vanillish looks like an ice cream cone, but that the inspiration for ice cream cones came from vanillish and ect.
>>
Objectmons aren't bad but I believe that the worst objectmons are some of the worst Pokémon.

I love Garbodor, Bronzong, Magnezone and other ones but shit like Vanilluxe and Palossand strike a nerve.

So I guess it's that it's hard for an objectmon to be done well. As a result people focus on the shitty ones.
>>
I unironically like Vanillite. I'm not too big on its evos, however.
>>
File: aapo.gif (1MB, 274x270px) Image search: [Google]
aapo.gif
1MB, 274x270px
Objectively the best objectmon.
>>
>>28691602
There are good ones, like Chandelure, and bad ones, like Garbodor.
>>
>>28691602
I love klefki, bronzong and drifloon
and really hate the chandelure line
>>
>>28693964
Considering the Vanillish line has existed since the ice age, you'd probably be right in that assumption.

>>28694064
>So I guess it's that it's hard for an objectmon to be done well. As a result people focus on the shitty ones.
No, it's easy to do them right. It's just that they aren't designs you care for.

The problem here, though, is that you think that simply because you don't like a Pokemon, it's shit.
>>
>>28694203
Odds are nobody would care about (O++O) if it weren't for Pokken. Pokken did improve a lot of Pokemon.
>>
Objectmons are like Asian chicks. They're either really hot (awesome mons) or really ugly (garbage mons), with almost no in between.
>>
>>28694290
Eh, maybe on this board, but the nips love it. That's the sole reason it got a spot in Pokken.
>>
>>28693964

Well you'd be right, since that is canonically the case.
>>
File: 1380896516496.png (140KB, 538x487px)
1380896516496.png
140KB, 538x487px
>>28694290

>Odds are nobody would care about (O++O) if it weren't for Pokken.

The only reason Chandelure even likely got into Pokken was because of its absurd popularity in Japan.
>>
>>28693367
This

I'm a big fan of magneton and electrode myself.
>>
>>28694290
Chandelure has been popular for awhile. It was put in because it was popular. Not the other way around.
>>
I think its a thing only westerners care about. I don't ever hear about these complaints from Japanese people, though to be fair I don't know much at all besides the fact that many really like Chandelure.
>>
File: aenpzaO.jpg (241KB, 1118x673px)
aenpzaO.jpg
241KB, 1118x673px
>>28694680
>>
File: U7IwJVc.jpg (130KB, 750x448px) Image search: [Google]
U7IwJVc.jpg
130KB, 750x448px
>>28694680
Not the biggest poll, but yeah, they don't have the same taste in mons.

>inb4 nips have shit taste
>>
Can anyone explain what exactly makes Klink line pokemon insead of... just stuff? Every other objectmon has something that makes them visibly alive - faces, eyes, more organic body parts - or at least is an automaton shaped like something alive (Golett, Magearna). These three are rotating gears. That's it. Nothing interesting. Not even a machine, just some spare parts undistinguishable from manmade. Is their whole thing that they move on their own?
>>
>>28694337
>>28694414
>>28694420
Yeah, I see why the nips love it. It's Yokai Watch tier.
>>
>>28691602
MAKE WAY FOR BEST OBJECTS FAGGOTS
>>
File: baitwashi.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
baitwashi.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>28695092
Not even going to give you the pleasure of the (you).
>>
>>28691602
Good old Voltorb is my favorite, because genuinely it fooled people and because the pokemon also appearing as an object had an actual (albeit slight) effect on gameplay. That gave me a sweet idea: How about Pokemon, which can be held by others, or be "used" (those would lose HP after 1 use or become KO'ed)?
>>
>>28695061
Yeah... As someone who actually likes object mons, that line is by far the absolute worst in my opinion (sorry anon who posted above). I can forgive Klink a bit, and maybe Klinklank, but the final eco is really lazy.
>>
>>28694744
>>28694812
>serperior that high
>volcarona and scolipede that low
>>
>>28694290
Enjoy being a casual with horrendous taste.
>>
>>28694064
Vanilluxe is fantastic.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.