[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Ash Greninja doesn't make it into S/M, can we all agree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: FDRahbR.png (364KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
FDRahbR.png
364KB, 800x450px
If Ash Greninja doesn't make it into S/M, can we all agree that Ash was going to win the league only for the producers to change it all at the last minute?

Why else would you introduce this anime-exclusive super form if you're just going to have it lose and disappear next season?
>>
>>28685025
I thought that was obvious.
Writers intended for him to win, producers told them no a bit too late.
This isn't the first time in anime history that producers fucked something up royally.
>>
so he wont get M.E
>>
>>28685025
Pikachu was BTFO when higher friendship with the frog allow it to synchro evolve.
Now Ash is going to box the frog forever.
>>
>>28685098
Like?
>>
The chinese leak says it's in the game though
>>
Ash was never going to win the League. He never does. If he wins the show is over.
>>
>>28686285
Which is why denialfags exist. Think about it-no Greninja in the SM poster and propoganda anywhere and one of the episode titles implies they lose that ability fighting Xerosic. So yeah. Bullshit. For all the things the leak got right, this is a big hole.
>>
>>28685025
No, Ashfag, that loss was planned from the start. Episodes are made six months in advance you autistic, fuckchild.
>>
>>28686297
What is with this meme?
>>
>>28686376
Three. and it doesn't change the fact that the writers, animators and Rica herself wanted him to win.
>>
File: white ash greninja.jpg (106KB, 788x1007px) Image search: [Google]
white ash greninja.jpg
106KB, 788x1007px
>>28686285
"Real leaks" leak also mention it
pretty much every single leak mention it.

It's probably in, just little diffferent and called something else beside Ash-Greninja but basically the same
>>
>>28686285
You need to re-read that leak, Chinese leaker that mentions Passimiam, Morelull, and Pyukumuku never actually mentions Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>28686450
> writes
Never said anything on the loss.
> animators
Never said anything on the loss.
> Rica
Over exaggerated none sense and Rica just made her usual comments about Ash and his character.

I'm an Animefag too, fuck off please.
>>
>>28686376
That changes nothing.
By the time the decission was made the set up was already way underway
>>
Did you not see the SuMo preview? There isn't going to be a league. It's all silly school shenanigans for Ash now and you can thank Yokai Watch for that.
>>
>>28686376
Kill yourself
>>
>>28686499
check twitter, nigger. the animators and writers were pissed off too.
>>
>>28686530
> Being this delusional with no sources.

Can't tell if shitposting or bait at this point.
>>
>>28686486
yes it does
>>
File: 174168747.jpg (514KB, 578x799px) Image search: [Google]
174168747.jpg
514KB, 578x799px
SATOSHI GEKKOUGA WHEN
>>
>>28686539
No you overexaggerting toddler, the animators, writers and Rica didn't really give a shit hardly about the loss. They were not "pissed" like you Ashfags try to pretend they were, holy shit. The loss was going to happen no matter the fuck what and they've pointed out and shown several times that they're clearly never going to have him win a league.
>>
>>28686274
The GS Ball.
>>
File: synchro stand.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
synchro stand.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>28686573
I hope fucking soon.
>>
>>28686585
>I'm new and I don't know shit, but I'm angry at you for proving me wrong
Kill your entire family and then off yourself, you delusional sun of a cunt.
>>
File: leaks.jpg (3MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
3MB, 1800x5340px
>>28686486
>>
File: 1474412651377.jpg (3MB, 1800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
1474412651377.jpg
3MB, 1800x4300px
>>28686486
You need to recheck the Chinese leak it says that Ash-Greninja is in the game by using Greninja's special Z-move.
>>
>>28686637
> Kept up with the anime on a weekly basis since DP.

> New.

Fuck off, baby and don't get pissed because you bought into the retarded league hype and tricked yourself into thinking Ash was going to win. Can't wait for SuMo to cleanse /padt/ of Shiterena trash and XY shills.
>>
File: 1464271144722.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464271144722.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>28686717
>SuMo
>>
File: are you serious.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>28686717
Yeah, that seals it. You were baiting the whole time
Here your last (You)
>>
>>28686651
>>28686656

I'm referring to the second one specifically labeled "Chinese Leak", not "real leaks" you shit.

There's a fair chance that one's real too but that's NOT the Chinese one.
>>
>>28686486
To quote the translation of the leak "Collect logo diamonds like Mega stones, but a bit different. Logo diamonds cause Pokémon to change shape, like Ash-Greninja."
>>
>>28686819
Chinese leak says it too, retard, see >>28686857
>>
>>28686819
It's right there in the chinese leaks
>>
>>28686819
>Chinese Leak: Collect Z-crystals like megastones, but a bit different. Z-crystals cause pokemon to transform shape, like Ash-Greninja
>>
>>28686889
>>28686895
That's not a confirmation, that's saying there COULD be Synchro-like form changes akin to Ash-Greninja, but that's not saying its in the game.

Maybe it is, but they're gonna have to change it to something else considering Ash doesn't exist in the game canon.
>>
Probably just a Z-move that changes his forme. It either launches the shuriken immediately, or changes the mechanics of water shuriken in his moveslot.

Technically it has other functions like giving his double team clones mass, but I doubt that will make it into the game.
>>
>>28686948
Of course it's not going to be called Ash Greninja in the game, I don't think anyone thinks that
>>
>>28686948
>still in denial
If XY had had leaks like these it would be such that

>-Collect logo "DNA strand-like" stones like Arceus plates, but a bit different. Stones cause pokemon to transform shape, like Awakened Mewtwo.
>+That's not a confirmation, that's saying there COULD be "super"-like form changes akin to Awakened Mewtwo, but that's not saying its in the game.
>>
I think Synchro will be for Greninja only.
It makes sense as Charizard and Mewtwo get an extra mega. Some mons just get more love than others.

If they give the starters synchro it'd mean giving them all syncrho. Could you really picture charizard with pigtails?
>>
>>28687158
>all starters
Why? Some get megas, some get synchros, that's simple.

>also comparing have more of something to be the only one who has
>>
>>28686339
Leaks regularly contain a mix of right and wrong information due to departments leaking different info to track who is leaking.

That being said I'd love to see Ash-Gren NOT be added unless they retcon it as a mega.
>>
>>28687128
>denial

Wew. If it straight out said Ash-Greninja is here in the Chinese leak, I wouldn't be here. Its using Ash-Greninja as an example, and again, I'm not denying the possibility, I'm just saying its not the Chinese leak specifically mentioning it. Nice false comparison though.
>>
>>28685025

I believe Ash greninja and 100% Zygarde were going to be the focus of pokemon z, but when gf pulled the plug on Z, the anime was already in production.
>>
>>28685025
Let me guess, he was also supposed to end up with Serena but they changed it at the last minute too, right? Why else would they put all those shipping scenes. Surely it's not to bait people and string them along only to reset it in the end like what happened for 5 other generations. I'm sure that after 20 years, it was really different this time until some big bad faceless executive told them to change it at the last minute.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.