[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to have more meaning to certain Pokemon. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472826373022.gif (198KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472826373022.gif
198KB, 249x200px
I'd like to have more meaning to certain Pokemon.

I'll use Kanto as an example.
We have route x trash like Rattata or Pidgey, Weedle and Caterpie and so on and we have mythic/legendary stuff like Mewtwo and the birds.

Why not build a story around other pokemon within the game.

Like having to investigate where all the terrible stench is coming from lately only to find a colony of grimers in the sewers, which stop swarming out if you kill the big ol' Muk in their domain.
Or the sudden lack of Pidgeys and Pidgeottos in an area that get hunted by a swarm of spearows and a giant fearow which requires you to evolve a pidgeot to fly up and defeat it.

All with a little story build around it just to make it something other than: go to area, rustle the bushes, catch the mon.
>>
>>28681841
I like this idea
>>
>>28681841
There are few examples like that in games already.
You activate Spiritomb, Wake up Regis and their daddy, you cure Psyducks headache... Even gen 1 had event with good old snorlax.
>>
>>28681917
And that's the right direction.
I just would like to open up that concept more in the style of side quests
>>
R A N G E R E
A
N
G
E
R
S
>>
>>28682035
Well if ever there was a time to do it, it'd be now.

I wouldn't put it past Gamefreak to have something like this in SM, even if only for a trial or two.
>>
>>28682035
>Side quests that have to do with individual mons
You know what game already does this?

Yokai Watch
>>
>>28682480
This. There is a lot of good things Sun and Moon could copy from Yokai Watch.
>>
>>28681841
>>Like having to investigate where all the terrible stench is coming from lately only to find a colony of grimers in the sewers, which stop swarming out if you kill the big ol' Muk in their domain
This happened in Explorers of Sky, during the Shaymin quest.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.