[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally play Pokemon Y >grinding Battle Chateau for money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1474295744017.gif (634KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474295744017.gif
634KB, 500x281px
>finally play Pokemon Y
>grinding Battle Chateau for money
>remember years ago /vp/ bithcing and complaining that Battle Chateau trainers cheated and knew the attack you were going to use

Was this a meme? I haven't seen anything where I thought they were cheating.
>>
>>28673723
It's the Maison.

Not the Cheatu, that's the place that turns people's movesets into level up sets of you try to have a writ of challenge
>>
>>28673723
The same happens since Platinum (Battle Frontier), OP. At least that was the first time I noticed CPU blatantly cheating.
>>
I hate how it slowly learns your set and picks the trainers best to counter it. if you want big win streaks you have to switch teams and go full stall in the late game.
>>
>>28673849
If you cheat a bit and use ORAS move tutors in XY you can do pretty well.

Mega Kanga
mixed Greninja
Talonflame

I got pretty far with just this.

In ORAS it's probably even easier, since you can roflstomp them with Mega Mence and/or Mega Bunny as your main attacker(s).
>>
I heard that the games force encounters with trainers that are made to win against your team. For example, Fire Fang will always hit through Wonder Guard in Gen IV regardless of whether it's actually super effective, though this never comes up in normal gameplay because Shedinja is weak to fire anyways. But if you cheat Wonder Guard onto Sableye or Spiritomb, you get encounter a lot of Pokémon with Fire Fang. Just a rumor though, never tried it myself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.