[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there always so much lag when Oranguru is on screen? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why is there always so much lag when Oranguru is on screen? It's the same in the jap trailer
>>
>>28672480
>they kept the dumb green multiplayer arena
no
NO
>>
>>28672516
Why did they keep the fucking arena at all? Why can't I fight people in the normal outdoors? They could do a stage select like in fighting games.
>>
The models are poorly optimized, the games lag badly during double and triple battles in general.
>>
>>28672598
Do you realize that statement makes no sense whatsoever? The models aren't "poorly optimized." It's just difficult for the 3DS to render so many polygons at once.
>>
>>28672693
which makes the models poorly optimized for the hardware to be able to render them.
>>
>>28672734
What? No. That's not how it works. The 3DS is just not powerful enough to render 70k+ polygons at a stable framerate.
>>
>>28672758
The 3DS can't render GBA games.
>>
>>28672758
So they run sub-optimally and should be optimized by reducing the polycount.
>>
>>28672831
Then why I happen to have 10 GBA games in the 3DS fpr buying the thing back when it was expensive as shit?
>>
>>28672831
Emulation =/= polygons on screen
>>
>>28672758
Which is why it's not optimized for the hardware.
Stop being silly, anon
>>
>>28672859
Because they run extremely poorly and are unsuitable for the general public.
>>
>>28672758
Works well on my n3DS with unlocked cpu.
>>
>>28672831
>>28672859
The 3ds uses an updated version of the DS processor, which is why you can play DS games natively. They just slow the processor down to DS speeds and disable certain features. The DS's processor, in turn was an upgraded GBA processor. That's why you were able to play GBA games natively on the DS. They just slowed the processor down and disabled the extra cores and features. That means the 3DS is actually using a descendant of the same chip that powered the GBA. For the 3DS ambassador games, they simply packaged the roms with a bit of code that slowed the CPU down to GBA speeds, so that the games run natively without any emulation. Nintendo won't put any DS or GBA games on the eShop because they want the virtual console games to have a consistent UI and feature set. If the 3DS can't use an emulator for the GBA or DS games, you won't be able to use restore points, for example.
>>
>>28672553
This is something I've wanted ever since XY was first released. Why the hell wouldn't they allow that? They even have music selection over it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.