[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, leakerfag here with some new info. A character very similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ash-greninja-pokemon-oras.jpg (20KB, 640x323px) Image search: [Google]
ash-greninja-pokemon-oras.jpg
20KB, 640x323px
Hello, leakerfag here with some new info.

A character very similar to Ash will be in the game and is your final opponent. After you have built a league and cleared the post game the league will finally get a Champion. That champion is this character very similar to Ash and is the only time in the game you're able to see "bond phenomenon".

His team will be
>Pikachu with Pikachu Z-stone
>Charizard
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>Krookodile
And his ace "Ash"-greninja.

This will be the most high leveled battle ever with his greninja being level 91.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 433x480px
>XY evolution screen
Riiiiight...
>>
>>28672363
>ash-greninja-pokemon-oras.jpg
>>
I'm not particularly worried, since his Greninja will just be spamming Cut and Aerial Ace.
>>
File: 796.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>
>>28672382
He's not saying that the image is from the game. We all know that's fake.
>>
>I get not only to see Ash btfo in game but be the one fucking him up as well
Kinda makes me want it to be real
>>
>>28672382
>>28672413
Just what I found on google. I don't have a pic on it. My source didn't want to give it out.
>>
>>28672420
>tfw
>big shuriken with 90 base power
>super big shuriken with 150 base power
>mega orange shuriken with 250 base power
>>
>>28672468
>>mega orange shuriken with 0 base power
Fixed for accuracy to the show. :^)
>>
>>28672468
>ultimate orange cosmic raseng–I mean shuriken with 300 BP
>>
>>28672571
>>28672574
>Ash greninja ability: reverse plot armor
>unique moves deal half damage to Charizard and Gyarados
>>
>>28672363
didn't the build a league thing get disproven when they got some pokemon wrong?
>>
>>28672363
why didn't you post this yesterday before pikachu's move was revealed?

oh you're right, cos you're full of shit.
>>
>>28672363
>X/Y evolution Screen
>even has OrAS is file name
>>
>>28672363
You can only use fire type moves against the Greninja, but thats ok, its scripted for you to win anyways.
>>
>>28672363
Fuck off you stupid shitcunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.