[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lucario gets a Z-Move >Lucario with Z-Move is given to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1427921853038.gif (302KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1427921853038.gif
302KB, 500x209px
>Lucario gets a Z-Move
>Lucario with Z-Move is given to you in the first quarter of the game.

Post your worst case scenarios you're anticipating for S/M
>>
>>28665692
So? You don't have to use it the rest of the game, you annoying fuck.
>>
>Game is super easy, just like XY
>Legendaries MUST be caught and you are forced to use one on your team for at least one fight
>>
>>28665692
>Only three trainers but you use Z-Moves in game
>Hau, Guzma and whoever you battle from Aether
>>
save corruption glitches in the elite 4 that no one finds until its too late
>>
>>28665692
>Post your worst case scenarios

More Megas
Many Z-Moves
EXP Share now gives 100% exp to all your mons and can't be turned off
Paid DLC Mons
>>
>>28665692
They are going to give you charizard 2
>>
File: 1438629039917.gif (268KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1438629039917.gif
268KB, 500x316px
>>28665692
>Lucario's Z-Move is the SSBB final smash
I wouldn't even be mad at the blatant Lucario pandering, so long as this were to be it's Z-Move.
>>
>>28665919
>EXP Share now gives 100% exp to all your mons and can't be turned off
>can't be turned off
Nope.
>>
Paid DLC mons
Guzma's behavior is merely a ruse and he's actually a cunt that doesn't care for any of his subordinates and we're forced to murder him in the end
>>
worst case scenario?
the island trials are super short and theres only 4 quick challenges with shitty side missions that will get boring after an hour
>>
>Equal to or less than the number of new pokemon in XY
>Low number of post-game legends to hunt because of all the legendaries available in ORAS
>Zygarde takes the third legendary slot because of the cell side-quest
>Not even some kind of approximation to the elite 4 to battle
>More gift pokemon and less trade pokemon
>Defeated Totem pokemon gift you their un-evolved/single-fish form after you beat them
>Trial captains gift you an unevolved version of their signature pokemon after you beat the trial
>There is a chance to encounter a pikachu on every single route of the game
>The game also gives you another free Pikachu (Unless this gift Pikachu knows surf by default then this is acceptable)
>Non-transferable pokemon ala Spiky Ear Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu and so on

This one I wouldn't be sure how to feel about, but
>Mega evolution removed, but when a pokemon that COULD mega evolve uses a Z move, it mega evolves for the duration of the attack before reverting back
>>
>>28666435
>There is a chance to encounter a pikachu on every single route of the game
why would that even be a thing
>>
>>28665692
>>Lucario gets a Z-Move
Lucario isn't Gen 1, don't worry
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.