[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people talking about version exclusives like the GTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1407478235138.jpg (209KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1407478235138.jpg
209KB, 600x574px
>people talking about version exclusives like the GTS doesn't exist
>>
but I can't get a competitively viable Lycanroc off the GTS
>>
>>28660117
What? Yes you can
>>
>people talking about version exclusives like injection doesn't exist
>>
>>28660141
Not if it has any desirable egg moves
>>
>>28660141
It's technically possible, but I'm not going to waste my time trying
>>
>>28660141
If I can see stats, nature, and moves. Right now getting competitive viable from the GTS is impossible unless it's set up.
>>
>>28660090
>you can have this moon form Lycanroc, but only for a lv 9 Arceus LOL

The GTS is a broken system that will never be fixed.
>>
>>28660090
>people being poorfags who don't buy both versions
>>
>wifi general a bunch of circle jerking faggots who won't help for shit
>gts not being millions of retarded jew kids who don't know the concept of value

What if I want a certain form of rockruff with IVs and egg moves and shit? You can't do that over GTS. Only thing you could do is hope someone from wifi general will borrow a bred one, evolve it, and trade it back
>>
>>28660090
>breed perfect rockruff
>ask friend if he could evolve it please
>if no friend, ask some anon, but breed imperfect rockruff
>if too shy to ask, get cfw pokebank

is it that difficult?
>>
>>28660196
>>28660196
I didn't you know can catch competitive viable mons with egg moves in the wild.
The only problem is the doggo since you need to evolve it, but you can just ask your friend to evolve it for you. You have at least a friend, right?
>>
>>28660090
>people talking about the GTS like it isn't total horseshit

>offering: Lycanroc
>want: Keldeo
>SHINY PLS!!! XD

Have you ever actually BEEN on the GTS, OP?
>>
>>28660236
That's because the good trades actually get completed really fast, leaving only the shitty ones behind.
>>
>>28660196
Well the night form is already fucked if it doesn't get a good hidden or stat distribution.

>>28660205
>>28660219
breeding natures is pretty easy already, now you can max IV's and EV are also easy to do, so I don't see the problem. If you want the other form you ask on 4chan and in the worst case you get an injected mon, so where's the problem?
>>
That's what being an idort and paying for the Bank is for.
>>
I put up an Absol for a Suicune injection and got an actual person's Suicune...GTS
>>
>>28660090
Rockruff's evolution depending on which version it's *in* means this is the first time the GTS is in fact less relevant to the difference.

You need a reliable trading partner if you want to breed the other version's evolution.
>>
File: 1413060800220.png (31KB, 265x209px) Image search: [Google]
1413060800220.png
31KB, 265x209px
>>28660314
>He encourage's TPC's shitty practices by buying both versions
>>
>>28660287
Have you? You can set up your own trade, you know. It's easy and simple

If you have, you wouldn't be bitching about something so needless.
>>
ITT: People with no friends complain that trading Pokemon is hard.
>>
>>28660248
Why can't you breed it yourself you lazy fuck. Like do you usually catch perfect Pokémon? God you're an idiot
>>
>>28660481
Are you brain damaged, you can't breed the other form.
>>
>not wanting all your mons to have same OT
What a faggot. Traded mons suck.
>>
>>28660090

I know right.
>>
>>28660347
>the game's entire fucking gimmick since 1996 is somehow a "shitty practice"
>"B-but if I have no friends and absolutely refuse to interact with people because I'm a disgusting, rude NEET, the Pokemon Company is basically FORCING me to buy both games!"
>>
>>28660553
>Not trading and then breeding to get your OT on it
>>
>>28660553
Trade and breed,
Maybe have a friend with the other version to evolve your Rockruff for you

It's not hard
>>
>>28660553
It's not so much the OT it's the fucking nicknames.
I don't want moonrunes for nicknames.
>>
>>28660090
>implying people don't want "insert legendary here" like they already do.
>>
>>28660586
>versions exclusives is the 'entire gimmick'
>having precedent makes it good
>if you disagree with me you must have no friends
>>
>>28660090
Especially when you can not give any fucks about IV. Thanks god
>>
>>28660287
If you set up your own trade and are reasonable in your demands, you get results pretty fast

Simply put up your own Lycanroc for trade, ask for Lycanroc in return and in the comments ask for the version you don't have
Simple
>>
>>28660090
>using pokemon that aren't your's

Sorry, I need my pokemon to have my OT/ID.
>>
>>28660090
I want Sun Doggo, but at the same time I want to see cockroach waifu, but the major problems are that I want to use my own nicknames and I hate that stupid EXP boost with traded Pokémon that will make it level up fast and I always have my Pokémon at the same level.

It happened to me with a Noivern in X and I fucking hated it because with 1 or 2 battles he increased one level, making it boring to use.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.