[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Pokemon Moon is just permanently nighttime? At this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1435609819222.gif (511KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435609819222.gif
511KB, 499x281px
What if Pokemon Moon is just permanently nighttime? At this point even with the giant flashing text that the game will take place at night during the trailers I didn't want to believe it but this trailer about version exclusive forms put a nail in the coffin on that other theory that they're merely 12 hours apart.
>>
>>28659376
>theory that they're merely 12 hours apart
>was literally marketed that way

Is op baiting or actually retarded? Place your bets!
>>
>>28659698
I'm putting my money on actually retarded because it would be funnier
>>
>>28659698

Actual retard.

People are struggling to grasp that the games are 12 hours apart.
>>
>>28659376
Check the official website dumbass
>>
>>28659376
So are you illiterate or what?
The official website already said Moon basically just swaps AM and PM around
>>
They briefly showed daytime in Moon and night in Sun in the trailer that had the footage side by side. And there's twilight, so we know time passes in some way
>>
>>28659376
some leaker mentioned a third legendary that controls the planets orbit and as dumb as that sounds, I really like it. The idea was something along the lines of it escapes the aether foundation by going into an alternate dimention, leaving the respective dames stuck day or night till the plot is resolved.
>>
>>28659376
The JP trailer in which that feature got revealed showed Sun ans Moon side by side, and both had Day/Night systems, but when it was Night in Sun, it was Day in Moon
>>
>>28659940

the English trailer outright says they're off set by 12 hours.

There is no excuse for being confused.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.