[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that it's practically confirmed that the starter evos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Bl2H5iBIAAEwaes.jpg (29KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
Bl2H5iBIAAEwaes.jpg
29KB, 594x598px
Now that it's practically confirmed that the starter evos are real, it would be stupid if GameFreak didn't give the starters split-evos so not everyone will have to deal with these abominations.
>>
>>28657710
Daybreakm's Joltik

betch
>>
>>28657710
>GameFreak should make new pokemon and models two months before the games come out
>>
How are people not used to shitty starters by now?
>>
>>28657800
It's been six years and people still aren't fond of the genies, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>28657779
Ooooooor they could have foresight and had realized not every boy choosing Popplio would want something girlier than Skitty
>>
>>28657710
>Now that it's practically confirmed that the starter evos are real
?
>>
>>28657710

Or, if you don't like them, you could just not use them.
>>
>>28658016
>implying boys won't love their sexy seals
where do you think you are
>>
>>28658016
Then don't pick Popplio if you don't like it's evolution.
>>
>>28658016
>boys can't play with girl mons!

Wew should have split evos for all the previous starters girls dealt with that were masculine. No girl would want to play with an Emboar, GF should know better!
>>
>>28658016
You mean how like every boy wouldn't have wanted something as blatantly girly as Delphox but people still chose Fennekin cause "why not?"
>>
>>28658016
I loved my Delphox and I'm going to love my Poppmaid.
>>
>>28658016
>I-It's girly, so I won't use it.

Literally less than 12 years old.

The only thing I need from these evos is the following:

Poppmaid with High HP, High Sp Def, medium sp attack, medium def, shit attack, shit speed.

Robin Hoot with Insane Speed, insane attack, shit everything else.

El Tigre with Insane HP, High Attack, Insane Def, low sp def, shit special attack, medium speed.
>>
>>28658676
Kids playing this game wouldn't know what it evolved into. They'll be heartbroken when their buddy evolves into gayseal.
>>
>>28658878
>Implying kids don't go online to look up stuff about pokemon.
>>
>>28658979
I don't think an 8-year-old would think to do that

>>28658832
senpai

it was confirmed in June that Rowlet has higher HP than Popplio and Litten is the fastest of the 3
>>
>>28658878
>>28659048
But anon, you're acting like an 8 year old over this and you're using the Internet just fine!
>>
>>28658878
I'm wondering if gamefreak assumed boys would buy sun and girls would buy moon, and designed the starters final forms accordingly
>>
>>28659048
>it was confirmed in June that Rowlet has higher HP than Popplio and Litten is the fastest of the 3
Why. Why do they keep doing this.

What the fuck is roothoot going to do with high HP? What the fuck is Tigre going to do with Speed.

Why are they so fucking dumb when it comes to starter stats.
>>
>>28657841
The genies are a completely different thing

Anyone who thinks genies look good is objectively wrong
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.