[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of us being able to visit Kalos in Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: kalos-region-map[1].jpg (122KB, 563x370px) Image search: [Google]
kalos-region-map[1].jpg
122KB, 563x370px
What are the chances of us being able to visit Kalos in Sun and Moon?

Masuda said that trainer customization would be a Kalos only thing (source: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/so-does-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-include-trainer-customization), yet here it is in Sun and Moon.

Either he had a change or heart or we're visiting Kalos again
>>
The clothes shops are in Alola. Kalos has nothing to do with it. What Masuda said was a bullshit excuse to cover the fact that ORAS was a shitty rushjob.
>>
>>28657062
Please no.
Fuck Kalos, worst region in the series and worst inspiration.
>>
>>28657112
Sinnoh is the worst region in the series.
>>
>>28657062
There was a chance before they explained the Zygarde cell collecting, but when they revealed that the scavenger hunt was through Alola and not in Kalos as post-game/late-game, the tie-in died.

Zygarde was the big piece connecting the regions.
>>
>>28657062
The only region small enough to make sense as post-game is Kanto or Sevii
>>
>>28657236
Kalos is as empty as Kanto.
>>
>>28657062
Masuda got bitch-slapped by based Ohmori the only fucking hope this dogshit franchise has left
>>
>>28657062
zero, but i hope it don't take too long to we comeback to kalos
>>
There is still an unused train station.

I actually wonder: how big can 3DS game potetially be?
X/Y were 1,7GB I think.
What is the limit?
>>
>>28657252
Oh I dont think Kalos is big by any means, it barely feels bigger than Johto, and has less to do. It probably DOES have as much content as kanto come to think of it.

But I'm not expecting somewhere bigger than Kanto for post game
>>
>>28657302
8GB
>>
>>28657112
Unova is the worst. Reddit tier world design.
>>
>>28657112
>If I don't like it, this extra content I don't have to interact with and probably will improve does not exist
>>
>>28657491
The problems with Kalos cant be improved by a revisit.

Also, with a full region like that in the game, the curve will be designed around a post game that large, like how HGSS is designed around not making you too high so you can still grow in Kanto
>>
>>28657431
Wow, that's a lot actually. The DS games were 0.5GB and they had much more to do than X/Y or even ORAS.
I don't know how games work but they would just reuse models and animations for more content.
Maybe Kalos would actually fit on a cartridge?
Maybe with a "border region" about the size of sevii between them, too.
>>
>>28657465
>>28657192
Shit taste
>>
>>28657634
*but wouldn't they just reuse models and animation?
>>
>>28657634
3D models take up space. Pretty sure Donkey Kong Country 3D is one of the biggest 3DS games purely for all the unique full model backgrounds in every level.
>>
>>28657850
But we don't know how big SM will be and how different everything will be from X/Y. With Kalos being 1,7GB or something there is still a lot that could be put in there.
>>
>>28657062
The question isnt if Kalos will be in Sun and Moon

The question is if Sun and moon will have post game at all
>>
>>28657062

That was just an excuse for why they left it out of ORAS. Why they didn't tell the truth and say "The original games didn't have it so we don't want to add it to the remakes" is beyond me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.