[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-u s/pokemon-bank/ >Jan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: bank.png (537KB, 773x353px) Image search: [Google]
bank.png
537KB, 773x353px
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon-bank/

>January 2017

I hope you didn't want to transfer your mons right away.
>>
>>28655721

Good information.
>>
All I care about is PKHex updating for battling later, still going to play through the game as normal/intended.
>>
they dropped this news hours ago
>>
File: 1434563075270.jpg (11KB, 169x250px)
1434563075270.jpg
11KB, 169x250px
You do know that january means february at the earliest
>>
Wow. Pre-order fucking cancelled. Thanks again gf
>>
Is this implying I have to pay to send my mons over from XYORAS?

That's incredibly jewish.
>>
>>28655721
i fucking hate that you still have to transfer, not even EA did this with Mass Effect
It's like what else am i gonna use Bank for an entire year? Yeah exactly, fucking nothing
>>
File: 29023904_p0.jpg (167KB, 425x591px) Image search: [Google]
29023904_p0.jpg
167KB, 425x591px
Who /phbank/ here?
>>
>>28655721
>When you transfer Pokemon from XY and ORAS to sun and moon you can't transfer them back

But why though? They all run on the same engine. I feel that as long as your XY/ORAS Pokemon don't learn any moves introduced in gen 7 they should be allowed to be transferred back and forth between generations.
>>
>expected
>>
>PKHeX updates
>Dump files of all of my Pokemon
>Inject into Gen 7
>Have my mons earlier than payfags
>>
>>28656122
You are 3 years late
>>
>>28655721
What kind of homo transfers mons right away?

How about playing through the new game without your ebin lvl 100 arceus?
>>
Dammit, I was planning on sending over a Froakie for my first playthrough
>>
What about gen 1?
When am I going to be able to transfer my Fissure Machamp or Pay-Day Mewteo?
>>
>>28655721
How are they gonna have gen 6 data and gen 7 data in the same Bank? Like will they coinhabit the same Bank boxes? How will you tell what gen it's in?
>>
You've got to be fucking kidding me... well Fuck all of this shit. I suppose next sun will be day all the time and moon will always be night... oh god if they pull some stupid shit like that i might be done with pokemon.
>>
>wanting to immediately import your old Pokemon into a new game
Muh Charizard...
>>
>>28656189
They probably don't do that because being a one-way transfer has been a standard since gen 4.

Having it go both ways is admittedly kind of convoluted, especially when you can do it with sone gens and not with others.

I know they did it that way with gen 2, but the fact they didn't repeat it tells me they didn't think it made sense anymore.

It also encourages you to play the new game over the old one more.
>>
I hope they fix that happiness bug.
>>
>>28655721
> It'll get congestioned again and only be launched at March
>>
>>28656189
>they all run on the same engine
False
>>
>>28656033
This is the eop version, anon.
>>
>>28655721
Some mons were bank exclusive in early XY.
What if Kangashkan, Talonflame, etc are't available in sun and moon?
Get destroyed by injectors on battle spot.
>tanoshii~~
>>
>>28655721
Oh thank goodness. I don't think I would be ready to search for a GTS trade among all those people wanting level 1 Jirachis. In a perfect world we wouldn't be able to transfer pokemon.
>>
>>28658201

Good. The delay in XY turned out to be a good thing, and so will this.
>>
>>28655721

I said months ago there would be a delay for the bank and everyone said that it would never happen. That I was being a retarded faggot and that even Game Freak wasn't that stupid. That there was no sense in staling the bank because the infrastructure was set up.

I hope you all feel dumb now. This is what you get for having faith.
>>
>>28657416
Pokemon from gen 1 can be directly sent to sun and moon.

This is proof cosplay pikachu and black and white kuruem and megas arent in.
>>
>>28655721
oy vey!
>>
>>28655721
Good, faggots who immediately transfer over Pokemon instead of using the new ones should be fucking euthanized.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
That means having legit battle ready Pokemon with 5-6 perfect IV's will be a pain in the ass to get again!

Fucking ayy GF, I don't want to train every single shit till level 100 to improve thise IV's! I hope Injection peps can get on this shit quickly, maybe even Powersaves.
>>
>>28655721
Good, why do you want to instantly have access to every Pokemon? Just enjoy the fucking game for what it is for a while you autists.
>>
>>28658700
>play MY way or die!
>>
>>28657814
True you idiot a 3DS is a 3DS
>>
>>28659235
Having to wait 2 months to transfer stuff over for postgame sucks
>>
>>28659394
The generation isnt the same.
>>
>>28659936
How do you function with a brain like that?
>>
I don't care about this.

Playing a new gen with strictly new pokemon is the correct way to play.
>>
>>28660002
The generation is different. Get over it salty braindead nigger.
>>
FUCK

I WANTED TO TRANSFER MY LIVING DEX AND SHINY HUNT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>28659349
How about you experience the new shit before you just bring your favorites over?

You don't have to play my way but you seriously can't be that fucking boring.
>>
>>28659394
>engine = hardware

kek.
>>
>>28660244
I only want to bring over one thing for the main story, plus now I have to wait two months to bring over old stuff for postgame
>>
>>28660061
t. Ash Ketchup
>>
>>28656122
Oh yes, 5 dollars a year for a service that's been ran for 3 years.

Completely blindsided you, and so very jewish.

If your such a poorfag to not be able to afford 5 bucks a year, you might need to readjust your priorities in life.
>>
>>28660218
>>28660264

>thinks XY ORAS and SM all use different cartridges
>thinks they aren't all the same shit
>implying this isn't just Jewery

Really makes you think...
>>
Ugh, I wanted to send a level 5 Houndour to my Sun game to act as my starter since I refuse to evolve Litten into shitwrestler (and obviously don't want it to die cause nuzlocke).

Guess I'm gonna have to mash B any time it wants to evolve til I get a Rockruff to act as my starter.
>>
>>28661172
Just wait to play it until January :^)
>>
>>28661349
Yeah no. I'll just use a Houndour for my Moon nuzlocke. I was gonna run Sunwolf as my starter anyways cause like I said, not letting my cute kitten evolve into ugly wrestler.
>>
>>28655721
I was planning to play with the new mons anyway. The only way this will affect me is by not letting me finish the national dex early game. But fuck it, I'm going to wait for the shiny charm.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.