[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there /vp/, grab a jar of milk and sit down. Get comfy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (18KB, 236x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 236x245px
Hey there /vp/, grab a jar of milk and sit down. Get comfy and tell us about today's schedule. What are you doing today? Pokerelated and not-pokerelated. What exciting things are you doing today?
>>
>>28652739
I'm super drunk and super high.
Letting the night flow until the video announcement comes out.
Live free anons!
>>
>>28652771
That's great anon, what are you drinking?
>>
File: burrito-electrico.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
burrito-electrico.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
>>28652739
I'm sitting in bed waiting for the trailer.
Today I woke up at 1:30 AM and decided to go to hang out with some friends and play a few games of bowling while drunk (trust me its the best thing ever). however, it was booked out for the rest of the night we sat at this bar area talking and drinking.
we were walking out of the shopping center when suddenly me and my 2 friends see these ride-able animal things, so we book them for 20 mins and rode them around the shopping center playing tag like the manchildren we are.
Pic related, its the one I rode... I like angry birds.
>>
>>28652783
Obviously Moo Moo Milk
>>
I work a shitty night shift. I'm about to start my "weekend" in a couple hours. On my days off I plan to hatch a 5k egg in GO to trick myself into spending more time outside. I'm also going to challenge my wife to a strip battle; six articles of clothing, six Pokemon. Maybe she'll buy it if there's wine involved.

Aside from that, just normal vidya. I might start a one-man translation effort of Rave Master, there's no decent English scans past a certain point after Tokyopop wet the bed.
>>
>>28652855
Sounds like a great day anon!
>>
I just drank a jar of milk!
>>
Just going to College. Really, I've been feeling exhausted for weeks despite weekends, but what'cha gonna do?

I'll watch the trailer during between-class breaks and once I get home I'll probably just dick around online like always in weekdays.

I just wish I had more time in the day
>>
>>28652890
It was awesome
>>
>>28652739
Fuck you and this gay shit OP choke on dicks in hell this isnt a kindergarten hugbox
>>
>>28652783
WHISKEY
It does the stuff
And for those who care Girl Scout Cookies was the strain
>>
File: 1457212311266.png (332KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457212311266.png
332KB, 480x640px
>>28652739
Sorry, no milk at hand so I hope a cup of warm, not sweetened tea is fine.

At job: Continue designing some electronic medical device.
At home: Continue programming some romhacking-oriented chiptune tracker in C++ in order to, among other things, edit Pokemon Crystal ROMs.

I hope you all have a nice day.
>>
Just being comfy with my gf watching shitty reality shows to pass the time. Enjoying the last few days before uni starts again
>>
Missed College because I'm feeling like shit and later I go to work until 10pm.

Hopefully something good will came out of today's trailer, I need a better mood.
>>
>>28652910
There's nothing wrong with being pleasant to your fellow Anons, unless you talk like a fag with shit like exclamation marks and typing out verbal noises like "heh"
>>
>>28652984
I'm sorry to hear that anon, I hope the trailer gives you some kind of satisfaction. What are you studying at uni?
>>
>>28652993
I agree, there's nothing wrong with wanting to get comfy over a subject we all enjoy
>>
>>28653000
Health and Fitness Education.
>>
>>28652956
Fuck now I'd kill for some Girl Scout cookies
>>
>>28652739
Mornin', OP.

Today, I get to finish some art and hang out with my boyfriend. Probably gonna swing by an art studio that got some personal pictures accidentally mixed in with art we bought.

Gonna be a good day.

Not lewds, it's just their niece, nephew, and dog.
>>
>>28653072
Good morning anon! Sounds comfy, are you a Pokècouple?
>>
>>28652962
Nice anon, what are you going to do with the Crystal Roms then?
>>
File: 1473624932425.png (10KB, 332x318px) Image search: [Google]
1473624932425.png
10KB, 332x318px
>>28653123
Change their music. It seems like an easy task because the ROMs are completely disassembled and editable. I have already change their displayable fonts for the Final Fantasy 6 one.

The project is in a really early stage so I haven't made anything public yet. I would really like to have something nice for the guys at /heg/ soon.

I have been ignoring this project for a long time. Ironically now I have a job I can find more time to work on it than before.
>>
It's 13 PM here and I'm at university. Group work in a shitty group and I'm bored as fuck. Just helped a friend of mine on how to get an apartment in our city, so that's nice. I haven't really eaten so I'm really hungry, and thirsty too. Too bad the food in the canteen is expensive as hell... Now I just want some Poké-info so I can hype my mood up a bit.
>>
>>28653099
Yep!
He does more speedruns and is more of a genwunner than I am, but I can't complain because he's really good at making use of his teams in battle. Keeps me on my toes.
>>
>>28653202
Sweet, I'd Love to see more of that! Are you adding shit or mainly perfecting what's already there?
>>
>>28653229
Cool! Does he also browse /vp/?
>>
Loosing house and probably getting sued.
HYPE for S&M news thou!
>>
>>28653063
Mint amirite?
>>
>>28653203
Yeah canteens in schools usually suck/are expensive as fuck. What's the group work about?
>>
>>28653451
Not that I'm aware of, but he may have in the past. He's too busy working anymore. ):
>>
>>28653465
It's actually a fairly easy project. We have to redesign a feature on our university website. The problem is just that my group, who where put together at random, doesn't communicate well. We almost due for examination and even though we're not behind I feel like I've learned absolutely nothing. It sucks.
>>
>>28653497
Well maybe he'll stumble back into it at some point!
>>
File: 1464265700541.gif (1MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1464265700541.gif
1MB, 320x239px
>>28653436
I'm programming the basic data structures which will hold the music.
The idea here is to make this able to hack music from more games and systems too, so I'm making this as versatile as possible.

It's quite a challenge though.
>>
>>28653506
Okay, sucks to be in a bad group, but at least some pokenews might cheer you up!
>>
>>28653545
So are we talking about the game being able to hold much more "advanced" music files?
>>
>>28652739
I live about an hour and a half away from the university in enrolled in. So, I commute two days a week for class. Around 9:30 or 10, I have to drive down there so I can park and make it to class by noon. I wish the news wild come a little earlier because I like being able to just bask in a new Pokémon's design for a while. Especially if they drop the starter evos today. I gotta be able to acclimate myself to the reality that the leaks are real and either accept Poppmaid or just go with Rowlet.
>>
>>28653557
Yeah, but next month we can make our own groups! Can't wait for that!

I hope today's news are interesting. More than just a Lugarugan and UB-02 rehash.
>>
>>28653545
Awoo~
>>
>>28653579
Your classes start at noon? Boy that's lucky, ours start at 8:15 or 9 if we're lucky.
>>
File: 1462007252616.gif (449KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1462007252616.gif
449KB, 500x354px
>>28653576
Yes. Originally I'm interested in SNES music composing.
There are more trackers available, like Deflemask and Famitracker, but none of them allows you to edit music for romhacking. Plus SNES trackers don't have a good graphical interface.
>>
>>28653579
Yeah I agree, it sucks to from an opinion way to quick
>>
>>28653656
What language is this
>>
>>28653644
Because I have to commute, I'm only on a half schedule. Plus, my loans won't afford me enough money to cover a full schedule anyways so I'm thinking about transferring to a cheaper school back home.
>>
>>28653604
Yeah I really want something super unexpected like maybe a new Eeveelution or something
>>
>>28653681
Sorry, Swedish autocorrect
>>
>>28653681
They just missed two words. "It sucks to form* an opinion way too* quick."
>>
>>28653682
You pay for university? That really sucks dude. I hope it works out for ya though, whether you transfer to someplace else or not.
>>
>>28653689
We won't get an Eeveelution this generation, but at least something NEW would be nice. I'm hoping for some evolutions or some new NPCs, at least.
>>
>>28653682
Paying for school does suck, are you attending a school far from home?
>>
>>28653708
No prob Scandibro!
>>
I'm graduating from university today, on my way to the ceremony now!
>>
>>28653711
What's even better is I'm majoring in history to become a teacher. Hahahahahahahaha... in the county I'm from there is an opportunity to wipe out your debt if you're a teacher there for five years. Since they usually aim for first year teachers when they do layoffs, once you survive that first year, you're golden. I could apply for more loans I'm sure, but the university in at now is so much more expensive than the state college in my hometown I could possibly just get a bachelor's at and start teaching immediately. I just need to get my future started, I'm getting too antsy.
>>
>>28653728
Yeah probably not but I mostly meant that something like that would be pretty unexpected
>>
>>28653731
It's an hour and a half away from where I live
>>
>>28653762
That sounds kinda fucked up actually. Does the state pay your debt then? Where do they get the money from??
>>
>>28653836
when it comes to teaching, there are deals like this, where you teach in a certain place for a certain time and your debt is wiped clean. for this place, the opportunity is only for people who went to schools in that county. since i've lived here all my life, as long as they don't change that deal somewhere down the road before i'm ready to teach, i could get in and get on my way.
>>
Waiting for my carpool buddy to head to class. 3D design at 9:35 and then photography from 12:15-4:35. I plan to watch the trailer over a bacon X egg X cheese sandwich before class.
>>
>>28653836
just realized i didn't answer your question, though, i really don't know where the money comes from. this is florida i'm talking about, so i assume they're really trying to fix their education system, and maybe giving more opportunities to teachers, an underappreciated profession, they could get on the path to a better educated florida someday.
>>
>>28653776
A new Mega Evolution would be pretty surprising.

>>28653860
But what debts do they clean? Just the loans for your education? Even then, where do they get the money? Who pays for it in the end?
>>
>>28653880
>>28653879
Seems I was too quick there
>>
>>28652739
Hi OP.

I'm off work today. I decided to climb a mountain for the first time in a year. I underestimated my fitness and only got halfway. Feel like a failure. I'm not even overweight, just unfit. :/

Otherwise, looking forward to a new trailer. Also looking for a new job online.

I tried nuzlocking Moon Silver (the rom hack) but it's difficult! Maybe I'll try again.
>>
>>28653898
no, it's my bad. as far as i know, it's just student loan debt. but i don't know where the money comes from. something as small as a handful of people's student loan debt doesn't seem like too big a deal. i guess the government just granted the state some extra money for that sorta thing. i bet it all falls under the budget for education.
>>
>>28652739
Work
>>
File: 1407875178112.png (398KB, 408x470px) Image search: [Google]
1407875178112.png
398KB, 408x470px
I get to be neurotic for the next 45 minutes because of Pokemon news. I can't even sleep when there is news because I'll just keep waking up every 5 minutes.

Fuck anxiety disorders. Fuck them deciding this is what it's going to be a PITA. Fuck news.

Then I will be raiding normal (or maybe heroic?) on WoW tonight. So there's that.
>>
I'm leaving, that's what I'm doing, yes yes that's right. Right right, all right.
>>
>>28653926
I guess, or maybe it comes from your taxes? Here in Denmark everyone pays for everyone's education, so education is essentially free for the individual person. Even university. I guess your case would be down the same lane as well, but specified to certain people and at a lesser cost.
>>
>>28653689
I mean, Alola has that general theme around pokemon forms and variations. A new Eeveelution would be perfect.
>>
>>28653955
i guess, yeah. i'm so jealous of other places where you get to go to school for free. when i applied for financial aid, my parents being a cop and an ac repair guy and their financial info were what decided how much i got. and even though they can't afford to pay for my schooling, their income is too much for me to get anything more than loans. unless i'm independent of them and prove that to the state, i can't get more money, but i can't afford to live on my own. so i have to make do. to not have to worry about paying for your schooling and just go and get into your wanted career, that would be a dream come true.
>>
File: CnNRlCvUMAEOIKX.jpg (61KB, 789x481px) Image search: [Google]
CnNRlCvUMAEOIKX.jpg
61KB, 789x481px
>>28653974
We've already seen Eevee's Pokédex page and it clearly shows no new Eeveelutions. Sadly.
>>
>>28653955
i'm always confused as to whether my taxes pay for education, or the florida lottery. i have no idea.
>>
>>28654030
I guess that's why we have so many international students here on the Danish universities. I feel really sorry for you guys whose countries makes you pay for your own education. Here in Denmark we even GET money just for studying. $765 every month after taxes.
>>
File: IMG_3544.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey! Today I'm just waiting on this announcement. Really hyped. I'm debating whether or not I'll be going back to college next week (Animation student) and need to get my finances sorted. Need to make some phone calls to my bank and student finance,which I'm putting off. I hate talking on the phone.

Since I live at home while at college with no friends after my dog died, my dad said he'd be cool with me getting a new dog so that's got me really excited. I found a litter of Golden Retriever/Poodle crosses (Goldendoodle/Labradoodle) I've fallen in love with, makes me happy to think I could be bringing one of these guys home with me. Rare for me to be in a relatively good mood.

I'm probably going to play around with some ZBrush or screw around with some sketches/a painting.

I cleared out my room and have been rearranging my Pokémon shelf for the last while! Unfortunately most of my top favourites don't get much merch.
>>
>>28654078
yeah, it's kind of ironic. people here often complain about the quality of our education and wonder what that's about, but just the fact that people go so deep into debt just to go to school is insane. not to mention, that even after acquiring all this debt, i'm going into a career field that is severely underpaid, and it's to TEACH! it doesn't seem like the government values education enough, nor the teachers. it's all fucked. but it won't be changing any time soon, so i gotta do what i can to make it. thanks for the sympathy, anon. i'd love to be where you are.
>>
Work. Luckily though I work as a liaison at a hospital, I have no supervision and I'm expected to be on my phone, so I'll be checking out the new trailer when it drops.
>>
Work. But we're having a company picnic at 10-noon, with free ice cream.

Unfortunately I am really behind at work, because I'm always on 4chan, but here I am waiting for the new trailer
>>
>>28654142
I don't think there's any government in the world that values teachers all that much. Even here in Denmark teachers get some of the lowest wages ever compared to what they do. And they constantly make new reforms to the educational system that makes life even harder for the teachers. Work more hours. Have less time to prepare classes. Get paid less. A few years ago it was so bad that we had a "lock-out", which meant every school in the entire country got closed and all of the teachers were without work until they opened again.
>>
File: 1468993121609.jpg (39KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1468993121609.jpg
39KB, 500x521px
>>28654097
This is a strangely comforting post
>>
I woke up, made breakfast, worked out, and am going to school in a little while. I've been stuck in the bathroom for an hour because of my Ulceritive Colitis.
>>
So how did the news change your schedule for today? Anyone see anything they like in particular?
>>
I start my new job this afternoon and I'm pretty nervous. When it comes to Pokemon, I'm definitely hype for that rugby monkey.
>>
>>28656446
You will do just fine anon! What job is it? Yeah it looks awesome doesn't it?
>>
>>28656496
It's a work study program that works around my college schedule. It's at an after school program for kids whose parents have to work. I've never worked directly with kids before, so I'm worried about doing or saying something wrong.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.