[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite Pokemon? How did it become so? Did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 35

File: Inquisitive Colress.png (147KB, 426x272px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitive Colress.png
147KB, 426x272px
What is your favorite Pokemon? How did it become so? Did you have others before it? Are you content with it as it currently is? What, if anything, would you want for it?
>>
File: 1405005049940.png (419KB, 675x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405005049940.png
419KB, 675x480px
Cinccino because it's super cute and wrecks mad shit all in one little package, and I got really attached to it through use. Before, it was probably Staraptor for breaking my "solo the game with the starter occasionally guest starring the box legend" habit by the HM Staravia I used in Diamond saving my ass in the seventh gym after my Torterra lost. Before that, I never really thought about it.

It's fine as it is, though Bone Rush or a Fire-type multi hit move would be nice, and I've thought of neat design concepts for a Mega or Regional Form that will never happen.
>>
>>28652139
I have many favorites now. Generally my favorites are based on if I both like the design and how well they perform in the game. Zapdos was my favorite all the way from Yellow to Pearl, where Infernape's incredible performance made it my new favorite. Then it took until gen 6 where Greninja and Mega Gallade share the spot with Infernape, due to high-performance in Y and Sinking Sapphire respectively.
>>
File: Ninetales.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ninetales.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>What is your favourite pokemon?
Ninetales.
>How did it become so?
Not really sure how exactly, I just love it's design. Maybe because the first Pokemon card I ever got was a Vulpix.
>Did you have others before it?
No. But Furret is a close second.
>What, if anything, would you want for it?
It's getting an Alolan form, that looks great, so nothing now. Can't wait to add it to my team.
>>
File: tumblr_namalhcYih1ttdkobo1_400.gif (637KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_namalhcYih1ttdkobo1_400.gif
637KB, 320x240px
Dratini. I went through a bit of a dragon phase when I was a little'un and I guess that's when Dratini began to appeal. The idea of having a cute little firebreather buddy was neat. Nowadays I love cute things so Dratini is a really set in stone favourite.
If I could change anything I'd probably give it a little more visual flair. But I love it, so it is fine the way it is.
>>
File: tumblr_mruql9Cj1p1rw7u8ro1_1280.png (217KB, 700x859px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mruql9Cj1p1rw7u8ro1_1280.png
217KB, 700x859px
>>28652139
>favorite:
sableye
>How:
best shouldermon there is
>Others:
jup, weavile
>content:
I hate its megaform guts
>want:
a real evolution as it deserves some love, pic related.
>>
File: scrafty_by_pockyy-d6zd43q.png (569KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
scrafty_by_pockyy-d6zd43q.png
569KB, 645x645px
My first favorite was Psyduck. I thought it was cute, but the anime showed its latent psychic powers and I thought it was badass that such a dopey pokemon was secretly super powerful.
Later on it became Treecko, simply because I loved it and RSE was probably the time I was the most into Pokemon. Then it became Buizel because I love otters, so then when Oshawott popped up I was ecstatic.

But now, my real absolute bro is this little nigga. The concept of a lizard shedding its skin and using it as baggy pants and a hoodie is fucking genius, I love it.
>>
>favorite
Gallade
>others before it
Honestly don't remember. Maybe Camerupt? I still really like it
>are you content with it?
Yeah, he got a mega, both his base form and mega are viable competively though not top tier
>what i want for it
I wish his mega had a better ability to get from BL to OU
>>
>>28652139
>What is your favorite Pokemon?
Skarmory
>How did it become so?
I think it was at Gen 3. I alrey used it before but it was not my absolute favorite. There's no particular reason other than it being pretty good, my lead Pokémon at the time. And I always liked it's design.

Snorlax was my favorite back in Gen 1. Then it got replaced by Wobuffett, mostly because of the anime Wobuffett. I still like these two a lot and keep using them in some teams.

>Are you content with it as it currently is?
I haven't played competitively in the past few years so I don't know how it's faring. I suppose it is still good as a defensive pokémon.

An evolution. So I could use eviolite. And of course, eviolite is the reason it will never get an evolution.
>>
File: best birb.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
best birb.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>28652139
Murkrow
>How did it become so?
Perish Trapping memes in Showdown. Also makes a great shouldermon.
Obviously. I'm a huge Psychicfag so Alakazam, Xatu, Gardevoir and that floating fetus were all my favorites at some point. Despite the fact that Murkrow isn't a Psychic type I still like it.
Yes and I'm even a big fan of its evo.
Disable
>>
File: Scolipede.png (7KB, 498x398px) Image search: [Google]
Scolipede.png
7KB, 498x398px
>>28652289
My DUDE

it's tied between Scrafty, Aggron and pic related for me

Scrafty because it's a badass in the main campaign since it gets Brick Break and then High Jump Kick at really good levels, and I just love using bulky attackers. Also all the reasons you posted.

Aggron because it saved my Black 2 run and soloed neo-Plasma, and it's a badass steel dinosaur. I also really like how its head kind of "peeks out" from under its mask as it evolves.

and Scolipede because it's just so cool, I mean come on, it's a horse centipede also I had a lot of fun roleplaying as a Bug Maniac on a TCoD forum group

honorable mentions are Skorupi, Yanmega, Vespiquen, Luxio, Tyrantrum, Vaporeon, Heracross, Flygon, and Nidoking
>>
File: tisse2.jpg (104KB, 461x576px) Image search: [Google]
tisse2.jpg
104KB, 461x576px
>What is your favourite pokemon?
Aromatisse.

>How did it become so?
I ignored Spritzee but I fell for Aromatisse the first time I saw it and heard its cry.

Milotic was my favorite from gen 3 until gen 6 and now it's my 2nd favorite.

Nope, she is perfectly imperfect.
>>
>>28652341
WITCH DOCTOR
I
T
C
H

D
O
C
T
O
R
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
Garchomp
>How did it become so?
First game was pearl, got a gabite, evolved it. Went up to E4 and Cynthia and ol garchomp was the last man standing after single handedly taking down her milotic, spiritomb and garchomp with only 30 something health left. Been my fav ever since
I guess my torterra
Yeah, the mega is pretty shit tho as his speed is actually lowered
For the speed of the mega to go up to its normal stat
>>
File: latest.png (310KB, 785x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
310KB, 785x768px
>Playing Pokemon Yellow, my first Pokemon game
>Gets Charmander, my first Fire-type Pokemon
>Super excited to use it, after a few fights, it evolves
>Get TM Dig from Rocket Grunt and Teach it to Charmeleon
>Own Lt. Surge's gym with Dig, and Erika with whatever Fire-type move I had
>It evolves, and becomes my flyer
>Own Koga's Poison-types and Blaine's Fire-type and Giovanni's half the team with Dig
>Own Ice-type Lorelei with Fire Blast.
>Own Fighting and Rock-type Bruno with Fly and Dig.
>Own Poison-type Agatha with Dig.
>Get to Pokemon League, rival's starter now Jolteon. Dig.

Basically, I fell in love with Charizard that long ago, and it will be my favorite forever. I was always content with Charizard, and want nothing more.
Please don't hate Charizard. It isn't Charizard's fault he gets so much attention.
>>
>>28652349
didn't even get the meme right
>>
Cofagrigus !
>How did it become so?
A LIVING, WALKING, MAN-EATING EGYPTIAN THEMED COFFIN.
Yeah, Gengar.
Making Smogon bird loose its Gale Wings and pulling a huge FUCK YOU to any physical threat with a simple switch. I mean, IT EVEN LEARNS TOXIC SPIKES! With the 120 Bp ghost attack if the ennemy is burn/frozen/poisoned/paralyzed it just makes a fun mon to use! And beside pulling a poison type they can't rapid spin it. So yeah. Pretty satisfied.
A Mega but not that stupid mummy one. It needs to stay a Special Attack mon. I would either make him a full tank or give him more power to play with. A higher spec attacj stat means Nasty Plot could make him a monster.
>>
Charmander was always my favorite as a kid and still is. I am very happy with mega charizard Y. Never was big on X.

Oddly enough never used mega charizard in my Y version because I picked bulbasaur to complement fennekin
>>
File: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg (209KB, 764x660px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanine.full.51846.jpg
209KB, 764x660px
Arcanine
When I was very young, when pokemon cards first came out, my older brother had two Arcanines, so for my birthday he gave me one. Pretty much the only nice thing he ever did for me.
I've never had a pokemon I liked more.
I love it how it is.
Please don't make a water alolan Arcanine
>>
File: 1473626485427.jpg (56KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473626485427.jpg
56KB, 1200x900px
>>28652139
My favorites now are Moewstic and Lopunny and obviously it wasn't like this in the beginning. My initial favorite was Heracross, but then things changed and Absol became my favorite. I just really like the designs and how good it was in Emerald. But the I started to move away and slowly Vaporeon became a favorite, especially after my own Vaporeon Milkshake saved my team on numerous occasions from Legendary like Yveltal on Battle Spot. But just like Absol, I slowly started to move away. Then Meowstic came forth and it has remained my favorite since I just love cats and it was the perfect pokemon since it also kinda reminded of me, at least young me from middle to high school (I had a really lonely life until now). As for Lopunny, ever since I've used it on Showdown as my main Mega, then used it online it became my favorite Mega period and I also have a soft spot for bunnies and rabbits. So yeah.

Also, it kinda seems Roserade is also gonna become part of my faves, but for now It's just these two.
>>
>>28652139
For me it's gotta be Chatot, I think it's perfect as is but I would be quite happy if it got just a bit more special attack and speed and it'd be nice if they replaced it's abilities with something like Gale Wings or Aerilate, but overall I'll always use the little fuck even in gen 7.

My favorite pokemon before Chatot was Raticate, cute little fucker and he hits hard, it's already perfect but it'd be nice if it got Extreme Speed.
>>
>>28652139

Mamoswine. I didn't have a favourite until recently but I had a HGSS playthrough and it was so cute and snuggly
>>
>>28652139
>What is your favorite Pokemon
Tyrantrum
>How did it become so
It's a god damn T-Rex, I've been waiting for this since gen 2
>Did you have others before it
Feraligatr probably, and he still is one of my faves.
>Are you content with it as it currently is
It could use a bit more speed to help with that 5 2x weaknesses.
>What, if anything, would you want for it
A mega, definately.
>>
File: 1473473316391.png (963KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473473316391.png
963KB, 800x563px
>>28652139
Torterra is my favorite it became my favorite when it absolutely destroyed Cynthia's team (with the help of his team) also his design is really fucking neat. Aggron was my number 1 before Torterra but Aggron is still number 2. A mega would be nice but honestly it doesn't look like we're getting any new megas but I don't really care he's good enough without a mega.
>>
File: Sun Wukong.png (2MB, 1871x1710px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Wukong.png
2MB, 1871x1710px
>>28652139
Infernape
>How did it become so?
Was playing Pokemon as kid then i got bored of it. While i was channel surfing decided to watch pokemon anime,it was Ash vs Paul league battle.I fell in love with him immediately,and thanks to him im posting on this austistic board today.
Charizard,because nostalgia
Hell yeah.I love him even more since I saw similarities to Sun Wukong
Mega that looks even more like Sun Wukong
>>
>>28652139
Mawile
>How did it become so?
I saw it and immediately fell for how cute it was and how badass the gigantic jaws it had were. And then the Dex entry sealed the deal. I always liked Steel types, but never liked any design enough to keep one as a main team member.
Then the fairy typing happened and it got a mega and it was not only cute, but a ridiculous power house. It feels simply complete now.

Eh...Typhlosion was my first favorite, but that probably has to do with Crystal being my first game and even then it was only for one or two playthroughs. I still remember that one Rocket Grunt in the Goldenrod Gauntlet that he always evolved off of.

Sunkern was also my favorite from when he usurped Typhlosion up until I first got Mawile. It's a little cutie and that cry pushed it over the edge.

> Are you content with it as it currently is?
Yep. Pretty strong.

A better shiny.
Also, it could stand to learn some STAB moves earlier on. I've also got a Level 46 Mawile right now in X that's running Toxic, Payback, Sucker Punch, and Crunch because there hasn't been a single Steel attack or Fairy move that its' learned or been able to learn yet apart from bullshit special attack scaling Fairy Wind.
>>
File: cottonguard.gif (170KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cottonguard.gif
170KB, 320x240px
>Favorite Pokemon?
Ampharos

>How did it become so?
Incredible bro experience using it in Gold when I was a kid. From the moment I caught my first Mareep, it was nothing but good vibes.

>Others before it?
Sure, but it changed more than once and I never felt the same kind of deep love I do for Amph. First was Charizard (like any 8 year old), then Hitmonchan, then Lapras.

>Content with it as it is?
Yes, it's perfect to me.

>Anything you want for it?
Nothing. I'm completely happy.
>>
>>28652365
I never thought about this before, but Charizard was pretty OP in Yellow. If only SR had existed back then.
>>
>>28652308
>I wish his mega had a better ability to get from BL to OU
You know that's just usage right? Gallade can function perfectly well in OU.
>>
File: Aerodactyl.jpg (253KB, 840x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aerodactyl.jpg
253KB, 840x540px
>>28652139
>What is your favorite pokemon?
Aerodactyl
>How did it become so?
My favorite prehistoric creature is Pteranodon which is a Pterosaur where Aerodactyl is based on.
Nope
>Are you content with it as it currently is? What do you want for it?
It's fine. I would love for it to have Head Smash and Brave Bird though.
>>
Didn't have any favorite Pokemon until I played RSE for the first time and got Mudkip as my starter. Mudkip was cute as fuck and I loved it dearly but once it became Swampert it was my ace for the entirety of the game. Really developed a long lasting bond because of how cool I thought Swampert was when I was younger and since then I've traded and used the same Swampert over the course of every game after RSE. It took me through Mt. Battle in Colosseum, it helped me catch all the shadow Pokemon in XD, rekt house in the battle tower and do all the post game content in all the games to come. It's my favorite Pokemon, like my best bud.

I have to others too from those games, a shiny Corsola and a Flygon that I've used since Gen 3 and will never stop using them until I can't trade them forward anymore.
>>
File: Giratina.jpg (133KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
Giratina.jpg
133KB, 567x567px
>>28652139
Giratina.
>How did it become so?
Well, Platinum is until today my favorite, and the best moment for me was when Giratina appeared from that portal at the Spear Pillar, also, the Distortion World was really amazing too... But mostly, I like Dragons, and I like Ghosts, them both in one being? There's no way I wouldn't like that Hell Centipede.
Indeed I had, in Gen 1 my favorites were the Abra evolutionary line (mostly because of the way Kadabra owned Ash in the anime, and how in the end he couldn't actually beat it to get the badge) and in Gen 3 was Shedinja (obtaining method), Cradily and Mawile (didn't had any reason, just liked, but after the Megas, I like Mawile even more).
Yep, don't have any complains.
Humu, maybe an Primal Reversion (or Mega), that would make it more sinister.

That's it, sorry for the long post.
>>
My favourite tends to change on a team by team basis but sticking with my favourite type (ground) I'd have to go with Groudon.

>How did it become so?
Ruby is probably the game I view the most fondly, and a big part of that was training up my Groudon to Lv. 100 for the sake of facing off against a friend's Kyogre. We lost. Also it gets bonus points just by being a Ground-type.

>Others before it?
Several. I'm just fond of waaaay too many Pokemon. Notable examples are Marowak (bone club used as a boomerang is awesome), Nidoking (always liked the design and the moveset versatility is ace) and Golurk (mecha appeal and it can FLY). There's probably a pool of some 12~15 Pokemon that make up my "favourite" in a given mood.

>Content with it as is?
As of ORAS definitely. Primal reversion always gets me hyped (it gives a real boss monster feel), it gained an awesome new signature move and it can now negate water-type moves. Suck it, Kyogre.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 384x384px
Garchomp
>How did it become so?
Looks cool as shit, strong as shit, landshark. I use it every time I play a gen 4 game.
>Did you have others before it
My preferences change a lot I can't remember all of my favourites. my first favourite was typhlosion because silver was my first game.
>Are you content with it as it is currently?
Yes almost perfect
It's shiny colour is shit it needs a better one.

>>28652352
ayyy
>>
File: 711.png (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
711.png
47KB, 300x300px
>>28652139
Gourgeist

>How did it become so?
I've always had a soft spot for Halloween, specifically the cartoony, kiddie side of the holiday. When gourgeist came along I instantly fell in love with it being a jack o lantern that had moves and abilities related to trick or treating.

The pidgey line back in gen 1 and 2, Followed by Mawile starting in gen 3 up until Audino came along in gen 5.

Yeah, I suppose. I mean, unlike most pokemon it actually has variable base stats, so I can be a little more flexible with it, even if it is all around kind'a shitty.

Really I wish it had more egg moves.
>>
>>28652139
It's Azumarill.
I decided that during my playthrough of White 2 I was going to use Azurill. I knew that Huge Power was the ability to go for but holy shit I completely underestimated what this Aqua Rabbit could do! It took Kyurem-White out in one hit with Superpower! Ever since regardless of what it's power may be lowered to I decided Azumarill was my favorite Pokemon from then on to whatever generations to come.
>>
>>28652501
>Sun Wokung
M Y F U C K I N G N I G G A
>>
>>28653286
I'm glad that my dick is helping you solve the mystery of your gaping anus.
Let's meet again trainer.
>>
File: jvJ0Ntu.gif (568KB, 497x359px) Image search: [Google]
jvJ0Ntu.gif
568KB, 497x359px
>>28653347
You seem upset.
>>
Eevee

I like the more evos aspekt and it's cute

not really a favorite but i loved every dog like mon (still do)

Yes i am

Sounds stupid but i would love a mega eevee where all turn his type changes or make it like greninja.
>>
>>28653286
Glad to be of an assistance
/me teleports away
>>
>>28653286
No problem senpai
>>
File: vaporeon.jpg (85KB, 564x730px) Image search: [Google]
vaporeon.jpg
85KB, 564x730px
It's Vaporeon.

>How did it become so?
The very first episode I watched, way back in 1997, was the Battling Eevee Brothers. It's the episode that got me hooked on Pokemon, so since then I've always loved the Eeveelutions as paragons of Pokemon, evolution and mechanics. Back then I liked all three equally though; as I got older I fell in love with the Water type more generally and Vaporeon just fell into place. Stylistically he's perfect; I like how the classic Eeeveelutions are pretty simple but use element-related flourishes to evoke other imagery, such as how Vaporeon's neck fin evokes Elizabethan ruffs.

Yeah back in gen 1 I was a major Charizard fanboy. When G/S came out I started to like Typhlosion (as the new Fire poster boy) but Vaporeon was just plain better so it shifted to him.

Yeah more or less. Another thing I like about Vaporeon is that before him, in every game, I was a full-out, no defense, glass-cannon attack type. Vaporeon showed me how fun it can be to just stonewall incoming attacks.

Well I mean Vaporeon is fine, it's just Sylveon is competitively better. Short of nerfing Fairy type (which would be a good idea) I'm sort of on the look out for complementary Pokemon; Mega Sceptile was great because he's a perfect double battle partner for Vaps with Lightningrod.
>>
File: 250px-306Aggron.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-306Aggron.png
81KB, 250x250px
>>28652139
My boy aggron.
>How did it become so?
During my first play through of ruby this nig carried my ass.
Kinda charizard but I didn't have the same love I have for aggron.
Of course.
A recovery move would be so nice, it such a tank but doesnt have any recovery and it sucks.
>>
>Favorite
Gastrodon
>How did it become so?
A few specific events happened. 1) I did a platinum nuzlocke where my gastrodon made it to the E4 (died to will's gallade, fuck leaf blade) 2) I made a ground monotype team and put it in on a whim, turned out to be the MVP of the team (then used on other OU/UU teams where it kicked ass) and 3)accepted that I love pokemon with weird faces and body types because it's cute in a weird way
Some previous favorites were: Charizard, Jynx, Meganium, Ampharos, Manectric, Flygon, Spheal, Weavile, Yanmega, Lilligant, Scrafty
Yes it's killer
maybe water absorb instead of storm drain. a small boost to its special attack or defenses could be nice. Maybe just give it a mega, but they'll probably fuck it up.
>>
File: Absol gen 3 sprite.png (5KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Absol gen 3 sprite.png
5KB, 64x64px
>>28652139
Absol
> How did it become so?
In gen 4 he wouldn't stop critting all the time
Typhlosion
No
Needs more speed without a mega stone
>>
Fave pokemon is porygonz
I liked the fact of poygon getting new evos
Porygon line
Not really
I would like porygon to have a mega
>>
File: swampert.jpg (78KB, 640x507px) Image search: [Google]
swampert.jpg
78KB, 640x507px
Swampert.
>How did it become so?
As a kid I was stunned with the fact that a water Pokemon is immune to electricity, he became a beast killing everything with Surf and Earthquake. Eventually the design grew on me as well.
Yes. In fact I was playing Emerald when Lucario was already there, so he was my favorite at that point.
Also my first favorites were Bulbasaur and Cubone.
>Are you content with it as it currently is? What, if anything, would you want for it?
I'm fine. Well, maybe the mega design isn't my favorite.
>>
File: IMG_2752.png (224KB, 311x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2752.png
224KB, 311x335px
>>28652139
Staraptor, I've always liked its design and once it's hidden ability came out I was able to use it to pretty good success.
>>
>>28652139
>>28652139
Gallade
>How did it become so?
Ruby was my first game, and i remember helping wally get ralts and wanting one of my own, It took me like an hour to get him he was pretty cool but mine was a male and gardevoir felt too girly so when i found out they were giving him an axclusive male evolution it became my bro
Yeah Treecko was my first pokemon ever and for a while my favorite
Well he got a mega and desu he looks really cool
For them to change his abilities to:
Pre-mega "Defiant"
Mega "Adpatability"
Inner focus has little use in a world were Talonflame exists
>>
>>28653826
Fuck off, Noah.
>>
File: vulpix.jpg (31KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
vulpix.jpg
31KB, 236x208px
>Who?

Vulpix.

>Why?

My brother and I would pretend to have pokemon teams when we were younger, and one rule was that we needed a shouldermon. Mine was Vulpix. This was before Gold and Silver came out, so Vulpix was the only fire type (my favorite) that could comfortably ride on a shoulder without lighting you on fire. It eventually became my favorite pokemon.

>Who before?

I was 8 and fire is/was my favorite, so Charizard.

>Content?

Yep. Pretty stoked about the ice version though, but the original still wins.

>Changes?

Maybe some items along the line of eviolite for more than just defenses. Or a Vulpix specific item, like Light Ball or Thick Club, but I know Vulpix isn't popular enough for that to happen.
>>
>>28653839
Hey that's not nice and my name is not noah so fuck you
>>
>>28653990
Sure it isn't.
>>
File: Typhlosion.png (55KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
Typhlosion.png
55KB, 262x300px
Typhlosion
>How did it become so?
Silver wasn't my first game, but I played it as a child and Gen 2 is still my favorite to this day. Cyndaquil is so cute and the flames coming out of it's evo line's backs are a fantastic design feature.
Not before it, because I never liked a certain pokemon enough to call it my favorite before gen 2, but Lugia and Jolteon are up there alongside Typhlosion. At the end of the day, though, nostalgia and attachment wins.
Yee
Exclusive Z-move, wider movepool, and better distributed stats. I want my boy to be OU.
>>
>>28652139
Azumarill

The first time I tried making a competitive team I made it from the designs of Pokemon I like best from each Gen at the time. Azumarill was my Gen II rep. Ever since then, I tried to incorporate it into my in-game team whenever I could find it.

Sylveon. Even now, there are a lot of Pokemon I really like design-wise or in battle.

Super happy with how strong Azumarill is.

A buff to Aqua Jet that gives it 50 or 60BP
+60 Base speed remove all of its special attack if you need to please
Or at least put it in a decent speed tier
>>
>>28654413
>buff aqua jet
>+60 base speed
You're asking for your fav to get instabumped to ubers.
>>
>>28654203
Lol @ this normalfag johtoddler

Kys
>>
File: mawile_by_fonteart-d7bh0m7.jpg (86KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
mawile_by_fonteart-d7bh0m7.jpg
86KB, 1000x798px
Mawile
>How did it become so?
I think it was in December 2009? I recall having to look it because I could not remember what it looked like. The moment I saw it I fall right love with it, it's so cute and I love its typing.
I think it was Suicune, Smeargle, and Froslass.
For intents and purposes, yea.
Change Hyper Cutter to Strong Jaw. Hyper Cutter in Japan is called Superpowerful Claws and Mawile does not learn a single claw-based move. With Strong Jaw, it a better fit due to fitting well with the Pokédex entry ( "[...] It can chew through iron beams.") and it can learn all six bite moves.
>>
>>28654498
I'll defend johto till the day i die, fren
>>
>>28652139
Unown
>How did it become so?
Third movie, Crystal's opening and everything related to the Ruins of Alph
Dragonair
I'm quite satisfied with its uselessness in battle, but wish it was at least decent in minigames like Contests
More ruins and cutscenes like that Arceus event to deepen their lore even more. A cool-looking mega would be nice too.
>>
>>28654498
>Silver wasn't my first game
>Johtoddler
???
>>
>>28654548
I feel like a mega unown would work like wishiwashi's school form. Would put on my team.
>>
File: probopass.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
probopass.png
59KB, 250x250px
>>28652139
Probopass
>How did it become so?
Don't wanna blog so I'll cut it short. All started when I used it one time under special circumstances and I realized its resists were so fucking good for a single player run. Then I ended up finding out all these cool and clever facts about its design and then the story just writes itself.
A lot. Probopass is one of the only mons to be my favorite for over a couple years.
Buff when? Otherwise I am.
I used to beg for a Mega or regional form when I thought it was possible, but only because I wanted people to stop shitting on it. Then Generations gave it that little moment in the spotlight, and that was all it took. Now I have no reason to be sad about it anymore.

But seriously you guys need to try it, especially in B2W2 where it walls the crap out of the evil team and gets level-up moves very quickly with the movepool capping at 50
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.