[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the starter evo leaks really are references for the anime,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
What if the starter evo leaks really are references for the anime, and are thus fucked up by the new anime's style? What if the starter evos don't actually look quite as bad, especially when we see them in 3D?
>>
The Pokémon look the same in the anime so I think you're shitposting
>>
>>28652073
I'm trying to calm the shitposting but, oh well, it was worth a shot. Guess we'll find out in an hour whether this "denial vs leak" shit will finally stop.
>>
>>28652122
Spoiler: It won't. We won't get mid-evos for another month. And even if we get a fucking owl with a twig bow, a bipedal belt totting cat, and effeminate seal as mid-evos, people are still gonna keep up this leakfag/denialfag bullshit up until they have in game footage.

Ffs, people will STILL argue and shitpost if they're proven real/fake. Just sit back and enjoy the building Sodium Tsunami anon.
>>
>>28652053
I like your thinking.
Deny until you can't deny any more!

(P.S. These starters are shit, I'm not using a starter Pokemon this year)
>>
What's with all you fags hating on the evos? Shit is more original than anything you twats could come up with.
> "Rowlet evo sucks, I could do better"
> Shitty mspaint fail art that's just an older owl with a tuxedo
You bitches are never fucking happy with anything. If they were to say they wouldn't release any new pokémon game due to the hate for the starters you would all insta love them.
>>
>>28652195

Ebin.
>>
why are denialfags so aggressive about this? sorry, but even people who think they're stupid are admitting they're probably real.
if you don't like them, just don't use them, that's it.
>>
>>28652350
Because they're shitposting.
being annoying and without logic is the entire point of shitposting.
>>
>>28652355
Being annoying and without logic is the entire point of /vp/
>>
Ok that actually makes sense kind of
>>
>>28652355
>a-anyone who doesn't think like me is just shitposting, they're not serious!!

>>28652350
Whether I like them or not is irrelevant. I thought Greninja and Chesnaught were shit but I knew it was real. Emboar, too.

These just aren't real. The actual evidence is stacked against them.
>>
>>28653077
>Mallow
>Chinese Leaks
>Artstyle similiar to the new Anime
What stacks against them? Ash's hat? That Mallow is a generic hawaiian girl? I mean i'm sceptic myself, and I don't them to be real neither. Yet there is literally nothing that goes against them except for theory crafting. Please tell me one thing that 100% goes against these leaks, one single thing with value.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.