[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question time! >At what part of your life did Pokemon become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: psquad.jpg (69KB, 944x706px) Image search: [Google]
psquad.jpg
69KB, 944x706px
Question time!

>At what part of your life did Pokemon become important to you and why?

>How much does Pokemon influence your life and to what extent?

>Have you met anyone significant in your life because of Pokemon? If you have, who are they and what do they mean to you?

>If Pokemon didn't exist how different would your life be?

>Who is your favorite Pokemon, and what does this Pokemon mean to you?
>>
- around age 5 or 6
- Have bought every game to date (even though some are older than me) and play them everyday.
-My best friend at high school I met because of playing pokemon. we're still friends to this day.
- I'd probably be way sportier and healthier but right now idgaf
- Lucario coz memories
>>
>High school. downloaded out of curiosity and never stopped
>my handheld purchases are guided by Pokemon almost exclusively. also merch
>not because of it but some friends because of /vp/
>It would be a bit duller, I wouldn't have learned some crafts too
>Trevenant. There's a recurring joke about me being a living tree and the moment it was revealed I was swarmed by people telling me about it
>>
>>28649030
When I was a kid, I was home alone a lot and didnt have many friends so it helped me feel better.

I dont show much of my autism in public, but I browse a pokemon board all day so

I have, a lot of close friends and girlfriends. Sadly though friends forget and break ups happen

A normie or something

Charizard just because he was my first pokemon ever and it sticks with me.
>>
>7 years old
>bought one of every game pair since r/s, hundreds of hours total, maybe even a thousand
>Not really anyone significant but a few small friends
>I would've killed myself, I live for the anticipation of the next game. (But seriously, my life would suck, Pokemon is a passion of mine)
>Rotom, it was one of the coolest pokemon in my first game, Platinum, even having it's own insert in the case advertising the event that gave it it's forms. Even if it was weak because i had no idea how ds wifi worked and couldn't get the event, the design and secrecy of it made me love it
>>
>>28649030
>At what part of your life did Pokemon become important to you and why?

>be 5 yo me
>california heatstroke est 1998
>mom puts me to bed
>we get comfy and go through the TV guide
>find "Ash Catches a Pokemon!"
>instantly become ashfag for life due to heatstroke and lack of father figure, most likely
>ash becomes role model for empathy and perseverance, also pokemon are cool

>How much does Pokemon influence your life and to what extent?

A whole lot actually, most of my hobbies are centered around pokemon, and I don't like to become close with people who don't have pokemon as a part of their lives too.

>Have you met anyone significant in your life because of Pokemon? If you have, who are they and what do they mean to you?

I met my best friend through playing pokemon. She helped me through a major depression, I'm not sure I would of been able to make it through without her.

>If Pokemon didn't exist how different would your life be?

Its hard to imagine myself as someone who has never heard of pokemon because its been in my life so long. I probably would of been able to get along with my peers a lot easier because I wouldn't have given off such an obsessed weirdo vibe.

>Who is your favorite Pokemon, and what does this Pokemon mean to you?

Zangoose has always been my favorite. I like Zangoose because it looks strong like it could protect me, and cute like a cat/ferret.
>>
>>28649030
- It's not important to me. It's a game. One that I enjoy, and spend a lot of time with, but I don't consider it "important" to me. It's my favorite video game series, but in the big picture, that's just not such an important thing.
- Not at all, I don't think.
- No.
- Not very. I'd probably just be playing other games, and probably spending less time on 4chan.
- Don't know. I have a few I'd consider "favorites." They don't really mean anything other than "that's a cool Pokemon."

I think I'm too "normie" for this thread.
>>
>>28649399
gtfo from my board
>>
File: rotom-art.jpg (146KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
rotom-art.jpg
146KB, 770x562px
>>28649372
I ward off suicidal thoughts to play the new games too.

Are you excited about the new rotomdex?
>>
>>28649145
what memories do you have with lucario?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.