[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking faggot, I want to battle you, not compare our PokéDexes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: XY_Trevor.png (436KB, 443x1280px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Trevor.png
436KB, 443x1280px
Fucking faggot, I want to battle you, not compare our PokéDexes. Is there a more annoying character than this?
>>
>>28645639
Tierno
Zinnia
>>
>>28645639
Tierno and his useless fat ass.
Serena and her pathetic ass.
Sina and Dexio and their irrelevant asses.
Kalos' gym leaders and their irrelevant, ass-kicked asses.
>>
>>28645639
shauna
>>
>>28645639
At least he doesn't waste your time by being a dumbass because he knows he'd lose (coughShaunaandTiernocough).
>>
>>28645639
Tierno
Lucas
Iris
>>
>>28645639
I love compare my Pokédex with him
>>
>>28645871
and my penis
>>
>>28645639
Looks like coconut head... probably has a small dick
>>
>>28645639
The fat one -forgot his name- was more pointless and annoying honestly.
But I have to agree that this one takes the cake for being unmemorable. I completely forgot he even existed before this thread.

His design is terrible too. What the hell is that haircut/helmet even supposed to be.
>>
>>28645639
>Is there a more annoying character than this?
Yes, every rival character from Gen IV and thereon. You have fucking 3 of them and each and every one of them pops up after every route and every city to talk some fucking nonsense you don't give a shit about.

Fuck sake, just let me play the god damn game.
>>
I took great joy in destroying him in his little "battles" because at the start of every new game I would import my living Pokedex into my game, so every time he "challenged" me I just showed him my complete Pokedex.

But yes, pointless character is pointless
>>
>Looks like you've seen 13 Pokemon in Mountain Kalos.
>Darn, you beat me again!
>>
>>28646000
>Gen IV

But Barry was actually good. I remember that sneaky fucker giving me a hard time on my first pearl run.
>>
>>28646000
>Barry
>Shit

Take that back
>>
>>28646000
Go back to gen I, where you have no friends. Just like in real life!
>>
>>28646000

>implying Barry is suck

BTFO
>>
File: fb4.jpg (68KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
fb4.jpg
68KB, 600x440px
>>28645639
Better be careful,the kid's packing a Mewtwo
>>
>>28646000
>implying barry isn't goat
>>
File: tierno.png (81KB, 784x404px) Image search: [Google]
tierno.png
81KB, 784x404px
>>28645639
Trevor's at least fun to make fun of, he's so pathetic.

Tierno's awfulness isn't. He's just so obnoxious and useless. He's also he worst battler of the XY friends, which says a lot considering how bad they are.

Pic related, this is Tierno's team the last time you battle him. Trevor's the only friend whose team has complete movesets by the end, and this is including post-game Calem and Serena.
>>
It would have been cool if it had actually been challenging, or if anything was at stake.

Alas, like all of the Gen VI rivals, he is a totally boring pushover who only exists to be outclassed by the MC.
>>
>>28645639
He'd be less annoying if he was actually good at it. The real challenge is avoiding enough pokemon so he'll actually win.
>>
>>28646880
Well Trevor uses an aroarus. Whose the dumb one?
>>
>>28646000
>Barry
>Shit
Wow, someones really desperate for (You)s today.
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 488x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 488x592px
>>28645639
>oh you have seen 1 pokemon
>i lost
>>
>>28646916
Finally XY provides an actual challenge. It seems like Pokemon go out of their way to avoid Trevor, which is why his PokeDex is so shit.

I mean, I can't really blame them. I'd avoid him too if I could.
>>
File: 1473953640513.jpg (158KB, 908x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473953640513.jpg
158KB, 908x1000px
>Tfw when you accidentally wander into his house in Lumious

>Tfw when he actually had potential for something interesting and its shoved out of the way.

I didn't see anything like that with Tierno or Shauna either, that's the strangest part.
>>
>>28646916

>Could have been a fun extra to beat him by searching for every Pokemon possible, maybe even having him stump you by finding shit like the monkeys in the forest and encouraging you to turn back and look again

>Instead his Pokedex challenges are just to put the protag on an even higher pedestal and display his own ineptitude
>>
>>28645639

>you've seen 1 Pokemon
>aww you beat me!
>>
I hate that goddamned hair
>>
>>28646916
>The real challenge is avoiding enough pokemon so he'll actually win.

Can he even win?

I think I beat him with 7 mountain kalos pokemon.
>>
>>28645871
I don't.

When it came time for my Mountain Kalos to be judged, I had only seen 6 Pokémon.

GUESS WHO FUCKING WON
>>
>>28648442 won
>>
>>28648502
Yep. Your traveling companions in X and Y aren't yardsticks to measure yourself against, they're crutches to prop up your ego. Crutches that are kicked out from under you instantly because you'd have to be literally braindead not to recognize how deliberately shitty these guys are. I thought at the very least, you could lose to the only one you don't actually battle, but nope. If Tierno had challenged you a dance-off, your character would have somehow won that too.

Bianca in Black and White wasn't very good either, but she had an actual character arc that made her feel like an important part of the story.
>>
I swear to god, I somehow tied him once
>>
>>28645708
>Not liking the best female champion
>>
>>28648442
Yeah, Trevor felt like wasted potential. If he logged all but the rarest ones, he'd be a decent Dex rival.
>>
>>28648826
>If Tierno had challenged you a dance-off, your character would have somehow won that too.
The player character isn't a fat fuck, so that much is obvious.
>>
>>28645639
yeah... comparing "pokédexs"...
>>
>>28648413
According to Bulbapedia, at the times he'll challenge you, he'll have 50 in Central, 38 in Coastal, and 6 in Mountain.
>>
>>28646880
>His Roserade only has Petal Dance because his HILARIOUS TRAIT is dancing like a retard
>>
Why have the rivals gotten so shit over the years? Blue and Silver (and Barry, kind of) were dangerous when you battled them, now we have a bunch of anonymous losers who are annoying and nothing else
>>
>>28645639
I like the idea of comparing pokedexes with a rival, just wish he actually was good at completing it.

If you're capturing everything new you see you're guaranteed to have more pokemon than hum.

I wish later in the game he started to have enough pokemon you would need to actually spend some time searching for pokemon with loer encounter rates to be able to beat him at pokédex completion.
I do so anyway, so comparing pokedexes with him was always overkill.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.