[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we'll ever have a game that the Pokemon speak/say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 350x350px
Do you think we'll ever have a game that the Pokemon speak/say their name instead of it being a specific set of tones?
>>
No, because that's retarded.
>>
>>28645628
this is bait yeah? the image suggests you already know we have that, but at the same time
>memegenerator
>>
>>28645654
>Pikachu
>>
>>28645628
Hopefully not, because I fucking hate it.
>>
>>28645628
NEVER EVER
>>
Newfag

N is a pokemon, the interesting thing is that he can talk to humans not pokemon
>>
File: 1470957422623.gif (216KB, 267x186px) Image search: [Google]
1470957422623.gif
216KB, 267x186px
>>28645666
satan is right, pikachu already says its name and has no cry.
>>
>>28645628

OP is a retard who doesn't even know they only say their name in the English dubs of the anime with Pikachu as the only exception.
>>
>>28645628
Holy shit this is one of the gayest things in the anime other than Jesse and James
>>
>>28645694
>only say their name in the English dubs
you're full of shit, open any XYZ episode and count how many times gekkouga says its name.
>>
>>28645654
Fpbp
>>
>>28645628
Damn I hope not. I wish Pokken didn't use the anime voices, not that I bought Pokken anyway.
>>
>>28645827
You should play Pokken anon.
>>
>>28645628
I hope not. Cries are far better.
>>
>>28645628
Masuda said he wants you to be able to talk to pokemon in the future. Mabye in gen 8?
>>
>>28647148
>What is the Rotomdex
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.