[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people really still doubting the Chinese leak and the Chinese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (485KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
485KB, 499x374px
Are people really still doubting the Chinese leak and the Chinese riddles at this?
Just accept them before you get burnt and l end up looking retarded.
> The Leaked Starters don't look real
Just like Drampa, Greninja, Hawlucha, and Samarott didn't look real?
> Generic Hawaiian Girl
That's clearly Mallow you dunce
> The riddles are too vague
That's the point, the Riddler has been leaking SM stuff since last year and each of his riddles have turned out to be correct at this point there's no reason to doubt him
>>
>>28643109
>trusting the red Chinese

You really are a colossal faggot.
>>
>>28643109
I feel suspicious over saying it evolves into a werewolf. Failing to address he split evo is big.

While not getting anything recent, it could just be pulling from other leaks and adding their own bullshit

The other ones seem good though
>>
>>28644233
>Failing to address he split evo is big
It could be that he didn't know that. It's possible to both know things and not know things. Source: preschool
>>
>>28644233
>I feel suspicious over saying it evolves into a werewolf. Failing to address he split evo is big.
That's easily explainable. Maybe he played moon, and the werewolf is exclusive.
>>
>>28643109
Shitposter, most likely.

Just one thing though:
>there's no reason to doubt [the riddler]
Ever since I know he's aware of /vp/, I can't help but to think that he would fake some information just for the kick.

I mean, won't you do the same thing, knowing people will just eat up anything you say?
>>
>>28643109
>That's the point, the Riddler has been leaking SM stuff since last year and each of his riddles have turned out to be correct at this point there's no reason to doubt him

So frontier confirmed or is him posting the Tower bitch from Emerald something else?
>>
>caring about your reputation on an anonymous imageboard
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.