[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Corocoro has been out for a while, the exclusivity of Rockruff's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: PREDICt.png (263KB, 567x275px) Image search: [Google]
PREDICt.png
263KB, 567x275px
Since Corocoro has been out for a while, the exclusivity of Rockruff's evolution is wearing thin.

Even if they aren't shown tomorrow, what do you think their types will be?
>>
Rock/Normal and Rock/Dark.
>>
Rock and Rock/Dark
>>
Rock/Nothing for both. But, it'll be able to use any z move and will have a special one RockruffEvoName-ium-Z.
>>
Rock/Fighting and Rock/Dark.

Terrakion-lite, priority edition.
>>
>>28641030
>rock/fighting
Oh fuck off
>>
>>28641030
Sun pupper: Rock/Ground
Night pupper: Rock/Fighting
>>
Are these dogs version exclusive, or day/night dependant like Espeon and umbreon?
>>
>>28641069
/thread
>>
Rock/Steel and Rock/Ghost
>>
>>28641150
Exclusive. Dog goes to Sun and Werewolf goes to Moon.
>>
>>28641150
We don't know for sure yet, but we've seen them at least advertised for one of the two versions.
>>
>>28641150
It's Day/Night depending, literally stated in Corocoro

Don't listen to >>28641178
>>
>>28641150
Hasn't been confirmed. Depends on which translation you believe, but we'll most likely find out tomorrow
>>
>>28641069
As much as i want fighting or fairy there going to be this sadly
>>
>>28641178
Fuck off

See>>28641193
>>
>>28641030
Rock/Normie and Rock/Edgy
>>
>>28641193
It's version exclusive, not even him.
>>
>>28641178
It's not exactly clear. Both Sun and moon have both day and night, just at alternating 12 hour intervals. However, that doesn't imply whether or not they are version exclusive or not. It does suggest that either game should have the mechanics to bring either about.
>>
>>28641217
Serebii has confirmed ones for sun and one's for moon guys.

http://www.serebii.net/news/2016/13-September-2016.shtml

New images of CoroCoro have come out showcasing more of Lugarugan. In it, it shows the Midday Form being obtained in Pokémon Sun and the Midnight Form being obtained in Pokémon Moon. It also says that Midday Form has a move called AccelRock, which is a priority move, while Midnight Form has got the move Counter. We'll bring more as it comes
>>
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/13/pokmon-sun-moon-gives-us-another-look-rockruffs-day-night-evolutions/

Exclusive
>>
>>28641193
It's exclusive you fucking cunt.
>>
>>28641053
This is my guess as well.

The only thing I'm 100% sure of, is that the first one isn't pure rock type. Going by its appearance it simply cannot be.
>>
Fighting type suits the midnight form better. What about the midday form makes you think it will be Fighting? The midnight form on the other hand, can give you the impression of being a fighting type due to its swollen like paws which the midday form lacks, and the art showing the midnight form being able stand on it's hind legs.

Also, the midnight form doesn't seem to posses any features that would indicate it is part rock type, if it wasn't for it being Rockruff's evolution.

I wouldn't be surprised if the midnight form loses it's rock type and becomes dark/Fighting.
>>
>>28641150
http://www.strawpoll.me/11261386
>>
>>28641193
>>28641190
>>28641199
>>28641217
>>28641223
It's exclusive. Go read Serebii.
>>
>>28641228
>If A then not B
>>
>>28641228
>>28641234
It shows them being obtained in the two versions because if you're evolving Rockruff in the middle of the day, it would be day in Sun and night in Moon. If you checked Serebii literally the day before you would know that Corocoro said they were dependant on day/night.
>>
>>28641251
>Fighting type suits the midnight form better
Terrakion.
>>
>>28641251
Wasn't there a site datamine that happened in a time back and some types were found ? They were Grass, Flying, Ground, Fire, Water and Fighting. I remember how everyone tought they were the starter evolution types, but I guess we finally found the owners of those types, Ground and Fighting.
>>
>>28641289
Serebii hasn't redacted with any new updates. They're exclusive, and he's confirmed this on Twitter.
>>
>>28641110
I doublt in a Rock/Fighting, but I admit it would have a nice offensive coverage.
>>
>>28641053
This.
>>
Pure Rock for Midday.

Rock/Dark for Midnight.
>>
>>28641053
Nothing has ever gained a normal type upon evolution, I highly doubt it will be Rock/Normal
>>
>>28641053
Why would it just randomly pick up Normal-type?
>>
>>28641279
From Serebii:
>New images of CoroCoro have come out showcasing more of Lugarugan. In it, it shows the Midday Form being obtained in Pokémon Sun and the Midnight Form being obtained in Pokémon Moon. It also says that Midday Form has a move called AccelRock, which is a priority move, while Midnight Form has got the move Counter. We'll bring more as it comes

It is not outright stated that they are version exclusives, instead only showing them associated with their respective versions.

From Siliconera:
>The magazine shows that Lugarugan’s Midday Form can be obtained in Pokémon Sun while its Midnight Form is obtained in Pokémon Moon, so it appears that the Evolutions are exclusive to the corresponding versions. It also shows that Midday Lugarugan gets an attack called “Accel Rock” while the Midnight Lugarugan gets Counter.
>so it appears that the Evolutions are exclusive to the corresponding versions.
>it appears

It never outright confirms that they are version exclusives as well.

It's possible that they are being shown with the two games since most players will end up with the Midday Form in Sun and the Midnight Form in Moon if they evolve Rockruff without knowing what they'll get due to the time differences.
>>
>>28641380
>>28641381
Not them, and I'd rather it be something other than normal but the fact it's never happened before makes it more likely to happen in this gen, since this one is doing so many different things
>>
File: doggos.png (413KB, 992x700px) Image search: [Google]
doggos.png
413KB, 992x700px
>>28641228

>Day Doge gets a priority Rock move.
>Night Doge gets fucking Counter.

I feel bad for Moonfags, Game Freak clearly has a preference for Sun Version, what with it also getting Buffskeeter.
>>
>>28641399
The corocoro pages flat out say exclusive. Go back to fucking school and learn some Japanese.
>>
>>28641381
Because it's literally my mom's wolf.
>>
Pure Rock or Rock/Normal for Day, and Rock/Dark for Night
>>
>>28641030
Pure rock for sun dog to stay with Rockruff and Dark/Rock Rock/Dark for night dog
>>
>>28641415
I was going to get Moon because I like the legendary mascot better, but since the first announcements Moon has been taking L's like crazy with every new reveal.
>>
>>28641053
>>28641248
>>28641342
I really doubt the Sun form is Rock/Normal. It's more or less just Rockruff but bigger, and Rockruff itself isn't Normal even though it looks like it should be.

Pure Rock, Rock/Ground, or maybe Rock/Fairy are more likely in my opinion.
>>
>>28641431
Pull your head out of your ass you literal faggot.
Exclusive could be talking about the actual games or just the time of fucking day. Stop acting like everything you say is facts when you just look at what serebii said.
>>
>>28641431
>school
>learn japanese
>implying you learn japanese at school

in your case you didnt went to school, you are just a beta weaboo
>>
>>28641030
More alolan mon.

I wish they would show megas if they're in or not, jsut to remove this retarded us vs them fights on here.
>>
>>28641053
>Rock/Normal & Rock/Dark
This is what I was feeling, too.
>>
Rock for dayruff

Rock Dark, fighting, or fairy for nightruff
>>
>>28641399

Moonfags on suicide watch!
>>
File: teehee.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
158KB, 300x364px
>>28641702
I'm using both via trade so I lose nothing.
>>
Rock/Steel and Rock/Ghost
>>
Rock Sundoge and rock fighting moondoge.

I mean, moondoge got counter of all things.
>>
>>28641030
pure Rock

Metal/Brutal
>>
>>28641563
Has the pokemon series in its entirely ever used the word Exclusive to describe a pokemon you can get in both versions without trading?
>>
>>28641053
>tfw Mach Punch
>>
>>28641380
Okay? A rock type dog pokemon has never had split forms for an evo that depends on the time of day it's evolved during. Why does typing have to follow a strict pattern?
>>
File: rock.png (159KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
159KB, 484x534px
>>28641415
I still think accel rock will be a late level up move(level 40+ish?) or an egg move for rockruff before I worry for moonruff.
>>
>>28641563
It literally uses the game names instead of the normal japanese words I can't believe that after all these days we still have this retarded discussion every few hours.
>>
>>28642073
I dont feel like normal is a type you evolve into but is born with. What would be the benefit of gaining a normal type.
>>
>>28642136
4x weakness aside, stab for normal attacks and a ghost immunity.
>>
Given that fairy has a lot of moon going on (Why the fuck is Lunaala not fairy type) I think there's a possibility that Edgedog will be Rock/Fairy.
>>
>>28642182
Might be actually fun if he gets extreme speed but I'm really not looking forward to that 4xweakness to "lol machpunch". Neither of the dogs looks very bulky to me. So they will probably drop like flies if they get hit by any fighting type move.
>>
>>28642084
>say that it's exclusive to Sunruff
>Rockruff gets it as eggmove
I really doubt it, maybe in the next gen, but as of now it seems to be marketed as Sunruff's exclusive signature move. That's also why I think that they'll keep him mono rock like Rockruff. Sunruff gets a new shiny exclusive attack and Moonruff the rare, or even completely new, type combo.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.