[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on you local environment and the real animals you see around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 165029_a217.jpg (155KB, 535x717px) Image search: [Google]
165029_a217.jpg
155KB, 535x717px
Based on you local environment and the real animals you see around the area you live, what Pokemon would be available near your house?
>>
treecko, zigzagoon, pidove, croagunk, stunky, staravia, and braviary for sure

lots of glameo and herdier in the hood as well
>>
Durants everywhere
I do not like this meme
>>
A lot of bug types
Also some murkrow and starly
>>
>>28640521
UB-02 Absorption
>>
>>28640521
Feraligatr
Carnivine
Toxicroak
Ursaring
Skuntank
Diggersby
>>
>>28640521
Tons of Bug types, Roselia, Eevee and Fennekin, Pikipeck and Taillow, different dog pokemon, Buneary and Bunnelby.
>>
Koffing, Rattata, Pidove, some Purrloin, I don't know any Water pokemon that could be around ports. My hometown is surrounded by refineries and the port.
>>
>>28640521
Murkrow, Feraligatr, Pidove, Skorupi, Seviper, Kingler.
>>
>>28640661
Not a Pokemon
>>
File: Cats.jpg (164KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cats.jpg
164KB, 573x800px
every cat pokemon ever. there's a feral cat colony around here that we take care of. zigzagoon - tons of raccoon that surprisingly get along with the cats. deerling, pidgey, venonat line, caterpie and weedle line, combee, spearow, zubat, hoothoot, ledyba, spinarak, sudowoodo, snover, hoppip line, yanma, pineco, murkrow, shroomish, starly, pachirisu, cherubi, shellos(western), geodude, drilbur, ducklett, braviary, durant, froakie, and trevenant can all be seen outside my bedroom window.
>>
>>28640521
Chatot, Pachirisu, Popplio, Wailmer, Wailord, Murkrow, Pidove, Zigzagoon, Stunky, Meowth, Purrloin, and Lugarugan
>>
Ursaring
Pidgey
Sawsbuck
>>
Water Pokemon who live in rivers, your common wood creatures, Stantler, Sawsbuck.

Also, this place has a history of metal factories and hydroelectricity, so I would hope for some variants where the Pokemon get Steel and Electric types
>>
Bug types, water types, grass types, flying types, ground types and probably a few rock types, normal types too. I live in a mountainous area that's covered with forests and shit.
>>
>>28641204
We've also got coyotes around here. So whatever the pokemon equivalent of that would be.
>>
Got a lake with lots of ducks around here, and I hear a lot of frogs croaking when it rains. I see Ducklett and Poliwag lines. Also, Cutiefly (I get this guy though >>28640661), Bunnelby and Hoothoot lines, and maybe some Pachirisu. Oh, and some domestic Meowths fucking shit trash cans.
>>
Stunky, Spinarak, Starly, and a shitload of cat mons
>>
Fucking Pidgey.
>>
It'd probably be a boring early game village/route, so
>Buneary or Bunnelby
>Vulpix and Swinub
>Caterpie/Wurmple/Weedle lines
>Mareep
>Deerling
>Oddish
>Zubats
>lots of Pidgeys and Murkrows, maybe Hoot Hoot
>Zigzagoon
>Lillipup and Glameow
>Pachirisu
>>
>>28640521
In my neighborhood, Herdier. Lots and lots of Herdier.
>>
>>28640633
You me? Also too many Stunky, and if you're out in the country a bit some Miltank and Stantler and/or Deerling. Hoothoot if you know where and when to look.
>>
If Pokemon Go is anything to go by, fucking nothing.
By real animals, though, we'd have tons of Deerling with an occasional Stantler or Sawsbuck. Grass types in abundance, possibly with a Sudowoodo or two trying to fit in. Pachirisu everywhere, as well as your standard Flying types. Some Patrats. Bunnelby or Buneary rarely. Quite a few Bug types, too. There's a lake nearby, so maybe a few Water types. I saw what I think was a rather large marmot the other day, but I'm not sure what Pokemon would represent it well enough.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.