[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you deal with a situation like this /vp/? https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: pokerob.jpg (79KB, 758x408px) Image search: [Google]
pokerob.jpg
79KB, 758x408px
How would you deal with a situation like this /vp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
>>
File: Glock_19_Pistol_26163_i0.jpg (11KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
Glock_19_Pistol_26163_i0.jpg
11KB, 319x240px
Never leave the house unarmed when playing Pokemon Go. Protect you and your Pokemon.

If he had a gun on him he could've easily offed the thief while he was running away.
>>
Is it legal in murica to shoot a running thief in the leg?
>>
What's that thing on his head?
>>
>>28638927
Yeah

>>28638945
Looks like a GoPro
>>
>>28638963
What if you fuck his leg up for his whole life in the process and he sues you?
>>
I'd cry about it on an imageboard for Pokeymanz.
>>
>>28638987
That's exactly why you go for the kill and not just for a shot to the leg.
>>
>>28638834
>>
>>28638834
I'd vote Hillary so that she bans assault nggers.
>>
He's out at 12 am playing fucking pokemon go, the guy got what he was asking for.
>>
/!\ WARNING /!\

DO NO SAY ANYTHING RACIST IN THESE THREADS

YOU WILL GET A 2 WEEK BAN
>>
>>28638834
My fucking God, I hope he's okay. I'm going to pray to Jesus, Maria and Jose for his sake.

I hope our new president erradicates all this insecurity from our beloved country.

"En el nombre del Padre, del Hijo y del Espíritu Santo: AMÉN."
>>
>>28640312
according to his twitter he has to eat from a straw now
>>
fucking blacks steal everything
>>
>>28638927
No because the person you shoot will sue you for shooting them. And they will more than likely win.
>>
>>28640568
>>28640554
just trying to help you guys out

i know some people don't have a way to evade their ban and it'd suck to miss out on Pokemon S/M discussion for the next 2 weeks when things start heating up
>>
>>28638834
I'd try fighting back. Ain't nobody gonna steal my shit without effort.
>>
>>28640717
literally already on the floor
>>
>>28641017
I'd pull down his pants.
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (918KB, 1822x1300px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
918KB, 1822x1300px
>>28638834
God fucking damn this cunt even deleted all his shit instantly.

Imagine what a mental breakdown this guy must have. Jaw fucked up, phone gone, data gone, day, week, month, everything fucking RUINED just because of one asshole.

I wouldn't stop until this fucker is going to jail and getting his asshole ripped apart by other faggots in prison and justice is done.
>>
Why am I not surprised that he's black. Hope he ends up on a black lives matter poster, the fucking monkey.
>>
>>28641374
wew nobody is gonna defend the robber BUT the guy really shouldn't have been in central park by himself with two phones in hand. Victim blaming and all that
>>
>>28638927
Depends on which lawyer you ask. The laws here dynamically change to suit those with the most money.
>>
>>28638834
>>28638945
>>28638963
Was he streaming his mugging on the ~dark web~ twitch?
>>
>>28638875
Shooting someone in the back is murder according to the US legal system, even if they're armed and on your property.
>>
I am a /fit/ 6'2" Black man.

This situation would not happen to me because I don't look like some lanky, pastyfaced cumskin.
>>
>living near, going near, and relaxing near blacks AND being a lanklet

remind me again why people voluntarily live in cities? no non-whites and no crime in rural spots
>>
>>28642418
>Don't live in a city
>random redneck from the house 2 miles away goes crazy after getting too high and shows up naked on your front door
Every single place has it's ups and downs.
>>
File: head.jpg (2KB, 107x124px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
2KB, 107x124px
>>28642516
What's wrong with a red neck showing up naked on my front door, anon?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.