[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, in 2003 >be seven years old >my mother had died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 23

File: CZXJFYsWQAAwpTQ.jpg (32KB, 480x396px) Image search: [Google]
CZXJFYsWQAAwpTQ.jpg
32KB, 480x396px
>be me, in 2003
>be seven years old
>my mother had died recently
>she hated my father for leaving, but I had started seeing him to reconstruct a bond
>I was quite afraid of him at firts, I didn't get him
>I never asked for anything expensive, even if everyone around me had their stunning PS2s and all kind of games
>I just wanted books, but that's not important
>One day my father brought me to a toy store
>I did not know why, I just looked around in amazement at stuff like legos and "gum-boys" (a game-boy advance replica coated in bouncy material, I don't even know)
>I liked pokémon from a distance at that time, I collected cards and watched the anime
>that day he bought me the new Game Boy Advance SP along with Pokémon Sapphire
>I did not even ask for it, it just happened, I barely knew about pokémon games
>not even a month passed and he bought a Game Boy Advance SP for himself, along with Pokémon Ruby
>We played together, we lived the game together, we spent HOURS looking for Chimecho together, we completed the pokédex together
>He practically threw me into pokémon
>Since then he always bought me the latest versions
>I got green leaf, he got fire red, we both got emerald, I got Pearl and he got Diamond
>after Diamond my sister was born (with another woman, of course) so he stopped buying games for himself, but he still gets me and my sister new versions
>I live with him now and I love him with all of my heart
>I'm teaching my 9 year old sister everything I know, she knows about IVs, EVs, natures and everything, we always enroll in tournaments together

Pokémon can get you new friends
Pokémon can help form bonds
Pokémon bring families together

It's a beautiful thing, cherish it
Have fun with Sun and Moon guys, I'm sure I will
Have a nice day
>>
Tl;dr fuck off it's not your blog you stupid faggot
>>
>>28633233
I hope you have fun with Sun and Moon too, mate
>>
>>28633221
sun and moon will be good have fun OP
>>
thanks for sharing your story, glad you could befriend yourself with your father
>>
>>28633233
(You)
>>
NICE FUCKING BLOG OP, WHERE CAN I FOLLOW YOU ON TUMBLR?
fuck off
>>
Great story OP shit like this warms my heart. Hope you guys enjoy the hell out of Sun and Moon :)
>>
File: thisisnowafeelsthread.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thisisnowafeelsthread.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>28633221
>be me almost a year ago
>bought new 3ds xl
>old still in good shape
>time to show my girlfriend pokemon X/Y
>she loves it
>play together and fight/trade every few ingame milestones
>she breaks up with me
>start pokemon X the other day
>it was the version she used to play
>see pokemon team named after me and our pets
>start crying
>do this for a few days
>finally delete save
>start new

Pokemon helped me get over her. Great times ahead.
>>
File: 1473563815135.png (41KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473563815135.png
41KB, 194x200px
>>28633233
>>
>>28633233
>>28633281
>>28633291
t. edgy orphans
>>
>>28633221
Cool story bro.
>>
>>28633233
Fpbp
>>
>>28633312
t. Newfag
>>
>>28633372
>he actually likes le blog meymey
Kill yourself.
>>
>dad always hated video games and ridiculed me for playing them

I don't talk to the fucker anymore
>>
File: 1473138482367.png (695KB, 994x738px) Image search: [Google]
1473138482367.png
695KB, 994x738px
>>28633221
I-I'm not crying y-you're crying!!!
>>
>>28633221
Beautiful story man,made me smile inside
>>
>be me circa '07
>11 year old chubby kid, not a lot of friends
>dad dying of cancer so I'm a recluse
>have ds lite I got for christmas the year before but only nintendogs and pokemon ranger cause we can't afford anything else (chemo=expensive af)
>dad dies
>I'm too fucked up to go back to school for a while, we were super close
>family friend comes to visit and sees me holed up in my room playing ranger
>says what are you doing why don't you play the real games etc
>next day she brings me to walmart, gets me diamond and emerald
>I fall in love with diamond and play it a lot
>start talking more, after a while I'm able to go back to school
>still play diamond a lot
>want to catch them all
>remember classmate has pearl
>start talking to him
>actually make a friend
>gain confidence, start talking to more people
>think about how I wanna travel the world and see things like I do in pokemon

>be today
>still chubby, still get depressed sometimes but just remember how I want to see shit like stonehenge and the taj mahal so I don't off myself

Yeah pokemon saved my life
>>
>>28633221
This is super important for everyone to read. The franchise for a lot of people isn't just a few games, its memories

Thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>28633221
>be me in '01
>be 11, parents been devorced for a year and slut mom already remarried to cover up her cheating exploits
>now live in same room above a work shop with my two younger brothers in a room no bigger than a prison cell
>only things we could do is chores, stay in our rooms or go to the bathroom
>we couldnt talk as it would piss off our new dad so we talked to each other through the name rater in our pokemon games as paper and pencils costed too much
>pokemon made it possible for us not to go crazy and survive our childhood
>>
>>28633221
>>
File: 1473184463955.png (121KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473184463955.png
121KB, 500x281px
>>28633221
Damn anon, this actually made my eyes water
>>
File: 1473741191156.png (146KB, 534x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473741191156.png
146KB, 534x399px
>I was lonely as fuck
>Only child in a home with a single mother that didn't pay attention to me too much. She still loved me though..
>Got teased/bullied a lot at school, but I was oblivious to it because of mild autism, I assume
>Got an DS for my Christmas of '06
>I was leaning out of watching the DP anime in '07, but I saw a commercial for the games
>Never knew games existed until then
>Went to gamestop to buy Pearl for my 10th birthday
>Felt an instant connection with the player since they're also an only child being raised by one mother.
>Helped me feel a bit less lonely with my virtual monster friends
>Actually helped me socialize and make friends with some kids at school that had the game

Pokemon is pretty great. It's one series that I just can't seem to leave for some reason.

Well that and animal crossing.
>>
>>28633221
One of the reasons I love pokemon. Rock on, op.
>>
>>28633221
What a family of autists
>>
File: 1473015851045.jpg (117KB, 500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1473015851045.jpg
117KB, 500x1466px
>>28633221
aw you too anon
>>
>Divorced parents
>They fucking hated each other
>The only way to not start shit was to avoid mentioning the other parent at all costs
>If the topic came up, I'd have to denounce whichever parent I wasn't around to keep the peace
>Had to keep all hobbies and interests confined to the respective parents' house to avoid overlap
>Pokemon was my one exception
>Brought my Gameboy and Blue version with me no matter which house I was at
>Dad bought me a Gameboy and Red version to compete
>Ended up with every version thanks to this system
>Pokemon was the one constant thing I've had in my life growing up
>Eventually live with my mother full time
>Years later she has some kind of autistic meltdown when things get serious between me and my girlfriend
>Kicks me out of the house without any possessions
>I had already taken all of my Pokemon games over to my girlfriend's place for safekeeping because I could smell the shitstorm brewing
>Pokemon is still the only constant in my life
>Now happily married
>Gave my wife one of my Gameboys and half of my Pokemon games
>We play opposite versions together and trade and battle
You know you've found the one when the idea of hitting New Game together is more important than your old save file.
>>
>>28633221
See your sister in 9 years anon, I'd love to chat Pokemon with a girl who knows what shes talking about as well as she knows how to ride this dick
>>
You're life does not suck and you're not a loser, my life is the one that sucks. My dad died of cancer, and my mom died while giving birth to me. My dad blamed me for it and liked to prove it by hitting me and telling me that only mother killers cry. I was placed in special education classes because without a tounge I was unable to speak. I was held back three times because the teacher lied about my grades, she did this so she could have rape me. She weighed over 500 pounds and sounded like a horse trying to eat a dead clown. The only reason I passed special-ed high school because the school would no longer keep me.

My weight rivals that of five average goon neckbeards (a person with a neckbeard), and my neckbeard looks like a bird nest mixed with shit and cheetos. My dad died and gave all of the money to the local church and the priest ran off with everything. I had to take a job at McDonald's as the "special" guy that works at those places, not because I'm retarded, but because the manager was the woman from my old school that raped me.

One day I walked into the living room of my 200 square foot apartment and saw a black cat get run over by a guy in a truck. I waddled outside in time to see him back up and crush another cat, I was walking the shoulder of the road and the guy hit me as he tried to drive away. Somebody called the police and the police gave me a citation for not keeping my cats on a leash, even though they were not my cats, and the guy in the truck successfully sued me for the damage to his truck.
>>
My face is covered in deep rooted acne that can only be cured with surgery, or a very thick needle. Working as the special worker at McDonald's does not pay very well so I tried to needle the zits out, now I have zits and scars on my face. The rest of my body is hair and acne, I have to cover my bed in talcum powder so I can keep away the pain long enough to pass out from exhaustion.

I am fully deaf in one ear and I can only hear a high pitched whine in the other ear. I can only see the colors red, orange, and yellow. Having no tounge I have never tasted food. My nose is so full of snot and other assorted crap that I am also unable to smell.

The only time I ever interact with people outside of work and the forums is going down to the local game store where I buy used copies of 5 year old games because I only make minimum wage.

This account was given to me out of pity, and I am only able to access it at the library. I'm fairly sure nobody goes near me at the library because I have not been able to shower for the last three years of my life.

The only joy I have in life is pretending to be other people.

Are you trying to tell me YOUR life is worse than mine? Well fuck you and the elephant that trumpeted you in to this place.
>>
>>28633221
This is beautiful
Have a good life OP
What happened with your mother tho?
>>
>>28636552
>>28636571
Hey Bui
>>
>>28636552
>>28636571
This is too sad to be true. Is this a meme?
>>
File: 1458626174480.jpg (64KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458626174480.jpg
64KB, 499x480px
>people who were 7 when sapphire was new are now adults
>>
>>28636552
This is not a contest, dude.
Everyone has a package to lift, some are lighter, some are heavier.
>>
>>28636537
Sometimes I wonder who the people who write posts like this are. At least you decided to wait until she was of legal age I guess...
>>
>>28633312
I'm not an orphan but my father molested me so I have a reason to hate him.
>>
I don't have any trouble with family and friends, the majority of people around me has been nice and friendly. (and I'm very glad)

I played Pokemon since 6-7 years old, also the time I got diagnosed with crohns disease.

Played a lot on long hospital stays, still play today, earlier this year finished Living Dex on a 4 weeks stay.

Pokemon never failed to make me smile.
>>
>>28633221

Fuck off hoennbaby
>>
>>28633221
>>be me, in 2003
>>be seven years old
UNDER-
>2010 was 6 years ago
oh
time flies, doesn't it?
>>
>>28633221
So can literally every other game. Pokemon is not special. Prove me wrong.
You can't.
>>
>>28633253
>>28633255
>>28633264
>>28633291
>>28633498

It's stuff like this that makes me see the good side of /vp/, no matter how small it may be, thanks OP for your story. Oh, and:

>>28633233
>>28633281

Do both of you not get enough attention at home, you seek it from an anonymous board?
>>
>>28637168
>Do both of you not get enough attention at home, you seek it from an anonymous board?
But that's exactly what OP is doing by blogging about his life to strangers on a cantonese water painting imageboard.
>>
>>28637224
At least OP was kind enough to share this story and isn't spreading negativity like those two faggots. I realise 4chan is a scummy place but holy fuck, those two are scummy.
>>
>>28637271
It's not kind, it's fucking obnoxious and you should feel terrible for supporting it.
>>
>>28637321
>Me and my father share memories of Pokemon with each other and it's passed to my sister too.

Explain how that's onnoxious?
>>
>>28638145
Because the kind of story that belongs on websites specifically dedicated to talking about your life, such as Facebook.
>>
>Be me
>Traditionalist Roman Catholic priest
>Play Mons
>All mons have Latin names
>Have younger brother
>Fedora-tier atheist
>Only thing I can talk to him about is mons
>Believe in Smogon
>He believes in shit VGC
>Fight over competitive mons formats now
>>
>>28633233
fpbp
>>
File: 1402590778717.gif (1014KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1402590778717.gif
1014KB, 500x375px
>/vp/ will never ever have competent moderation
>>
File: 153637537.png (247KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
153637537.png
247KB, 422x750px
>>28633221
>Pokémon can help form bonds
I know man, I met my girlfriend thanks to pokémon.
More precisely, thanks to MissingNo.
I think it's amusing.
>>
>>28638256
You should commit suicide together, it's the ultimate expression of love.
>>
File: nothing personell kidd.png (134KB, 308x422px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personell kidd.png
134KB, 308x422px
>>28638343
>>
>>28638256
Story time?
>>
>>28638435
Fuck off.
>>
>>28638452
see
>>28638418
>>
>>28638485
Are you so retarded that you actually cannot form your own thoughts and have to resort to quoting someone else's shitty meme?
>>
>>28638507
Are you so retarded that you can't simply see
>>28638485
that suggests you to see
>>28638418

You're pitiful.
>>
>>28638618
Go fuck yourself, worthless kid. Whenever something happens you go up to your little /b/ folder・ pick up NOTHINGPERSONELL.jpg and post it here, thinking you are the best, laughing behind your screen, flapping these adipous cheeks of yours while your wawa chocolate milk drips all over your XXXL t-shirt.
>>
>>28638656
comedy gold
>>
>>28638656
You're making everyone here cringe, you're projecting yourself on the others.
And while the other enjoy their lives you loathe them because yours suck. But you're too weak to do jack shit to improve it.
I feel sorry for you.
You got one thing right tough, I'm laughing at you and I'll stay here to laugh even more at you.
>>
>>28638819
>But you're too weak to do jack shit to improve it.
You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.
>>
>>28633233
Fuck off asshole.
>>
>>28638845
>You don't know who you're fuckin with.
Oh now I'm so scared, someone please send help!! Someone on 4chan is bullying me and claiming to be someone he isn't!
>>
>>28638906
We both know that you're just another chicken shit faggot who wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face. I'd kick your ass just like I do all the other faggots. I'd fucking stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.
>>
File: 1348932425329.jpg (11KB, 204x267px) Image search: [Google]
1348932425329.jpg
11KB, 204x267px
>>28638966
Here's a (you)
and a picture of you right now.
But please continue because you're making me laugh so much.
>>
>>28638966
Thanks for turning the thread in a You laugh you lose and a you cringe you lose thread.
I lost.
>>
>>28639031
You are a child and you and everything you believe are the cancer.
This is 4chan, and once upon a time that meant something, that was when adults controlled this place, but those times will never come back. There will never be enough good people left to stand up against your childish high-school level sectarianism, your empty buzzwords and your entitled little fevered ego. But i'll still be here to remind you, you are the cancer.
>>
>>28633752

Stonehenge is shit mate, don't bother
>>
>>28639118
>we oldfags, amirite?

And I don't think you are older than me, but whatever. Also, what did happen to anger you so much?
>>
>>28636765
This tbqh

Deal with it bud, its what cards you're dealt with.
>>
>>28639222
>Also, what did happen to anger you so much?
I actually worried about this board quality. Have you read any late night threads recently? Can you imagine what would happen if those posters get used to this site?
I mean, normalfag have always been here, but the thing now is that no one say anything.
Dozens of threads filled with:
>"my friends"
>emoticon users
>"why are you so mean?"
>"gosh, stop trying to fit in"
>exclamation marks
>"dude, you should get out more"
>"so I and my friend"
>"this is so sad :c"
>"lol yeah"
>"did you see the new update on facebook? i'm so fucking hype!!!"

And so on. It's sickening
>>
>>28638452
Why do you have to be such a faggot? Someone just asked to hear the story that brought anon to his gf via Missingno.
What's the deal, man? Or are you just a piece of shit?
>>
>>28639267
Oh nooo, theres a content shift happening in my special internet place, boo hoo.
>>
>>28639374
I've already done as best as I possibly can to filter shit out. I've got the 4chan filter, I can hide individual posts, I can hide threads, and various other annoyances taken care of, but it doesn't help nowadays.
If I wanted normal, I'd go somewhere else.
But you do not understand this desire, and so will respond with "LUL4CHANIZSECRETBASE" or some other nonsense rather than actually argue for your staying here.
>>
>>28639404
Okay, how about this: This board was not made specifically for you, and lashing out at people because you are frustrated is both immature and retarded.
You might not be ready to interact with other people just yet. Once you learn that this board, like the universe, is not tailor-made to make you happy, you might be ready to try posting again.
>>
File: glass.png (278KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
glass.png
278KB, 500x343px
>>28636552
> I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
>>
>>28639404
Just like everything else, things change. It's refreshing to see something else.

Of course, I'm not especially fond of the recent normie flooding, but I also wouldn't want to waste my time arguing and arguing over every thing that doesn't spark my interest on this board.
>>
>>28639267
>"my friends"
There's nothing wrong with that
>emoticon users
I hate them too, let's break their bones
>"why are you so mean?"
It could be or could not be justified.
>"gosh, stop trying to fit in"
wat
>exclamation marks
One is ok, two or more is for retards
>"dude, you should get out more"
that's true tho
>"so I and my friend"
again, no prob with that
>"this is so sad :c"
that's faggotry
>"lol yeah"
eh
>"did you see the new update on facebook? i'm so fucking hype!!!"
ok this is cringe REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28639462
>This board was not made specifically for you
>waaaah why are you so mean
Follow your own advice you worthless fucking cretin.
>>
File: 13884403271472.jpg (20KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
13884403271472.jpg
20KB, 407x286px
>>28639492
>waaaah why are you so mean
>>
>>28633752
>'07
>11 year old

FUCK

GET ME OUTTA HERE

Why can't I just leave, im too old for this shithole.
>>
>>28639533
About time man, you should have a family by now.
You know, fucking with the wife you don't have, raising the children you'l never have.
>>
>>28639575
>You post on 4chan so you are single and a loser

This meme will die
>>
>>28639624
That's what you want it to be, no?
>>
>>28639719
No.
I am not that guy >>28639404

I unironically want this meme to die
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>28633233
>>28633281
>>28638343
I feed off edgyness
>>
>>28639838
That's not how you spell edginess.
>>
>>28636702
Man... I was 10, back then.
>>
>>28633312
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!! BUZZWORD!!
>>
>>28633752
>emerald in fucking walmart
>in 2007
you gotta be bullshitting me
>>
File: meangirls.jpg (67KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
meangirls.jpg
67KB, 636x421px
>>28633233
>
>>
>>28638656
>Wawa
I miss new jersey
>>
File: 1463224876753.gif (298KB, 540x409px) Image search: [Google]
1463224876753.gif
298KB, 540x409px
>>28633221
That's a hearth-warming story thanks for sharing OP have a wonderful day and week
>>
>be me
>2004, 12 years old
>fat, bullied kid with no friends
>saved money for six months and even had to sell my Gameboy for buying a new GBA and a Sapphire version
>got totally into the game. In one day, I've arrived at Flannery's gym and already managed to evolve my Torchic into a Blaziken
>really built a bond with all my team that time, which also included Milotic (literally the luckiest thing that ever happened to my life), Absol, Swellow, Masquerain and Flygon
>even after clearing the game, still played through the E4 lots of times with the same team
>they were literally my only friends

I still remember that Mild Blaziken. Wherever you are, buddy, be sure I will always love you. You are still the best friend I've ever had
>>
File: 1443819964275.jpg (37KB, 600x932px) Image search: [Google]
1443819964275.jpg
37KB, 600x932px
>>28636497
>You know you've found the right one when the idea of hitting New Game together is more important than your old save file
>>
>>28633221
>new wife and new kid because you weren't enough
Shame, was almost a perfect story...
>>
File: archen_by_pimmy-d653ku1.jpg (308KB, 778x731px) Image search: [Google]
archen_by_pimmy-d653ku1.jpg
308KB, 778x731px
>>28633221
>Be me, 100 million years ago
>Be NFE, still an archen
>Always look up to aerodactyl, wish I could fly like him
>Overprotective mom keeps telling me to stay on the ground because flying is dangerous and I have weak defences
>Get beaten up by tyrunts after school every day
>They tell me that just because we have feathers doesnt mean we need to fly
>Low self esteem, always giving up when things get too tough.
>One day Aerodactyl sees me getting beaten up, and scares away the bullies.
>Reassures me and tells me not to give up on my dreams
>Train after school with aerodactyl from then on
>Finally evolve, still can't fly that great but because of how much I practice i get super strong
>Defences still weak, but Aerodactyl says i'm fast and strong so it doesn't matter.
>Tells me he's proud of me, finally feel ready to drop this defeatist attitude
>>
it's another fucking blogpost thread episode

nobody gives a fuck about your pathetic life
>>
>>28638256
Why don't you get the fuck out of here?
>>
File: d51.jpg (208KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
d51.jpg
208KB, 894x894px
>>28641696
Next day go to train with Aerodactyl. Decide to chill in tree after practice
See nearby volcano erupt suddenly in the distance
Nearly get hit by debris but aerodactyl knocks me out the way and saves me
Look to see if aerodactyl is ok
He's stuck in tree sap
Tells me to run and not worry about him
Don't want to leave but he tells me theres nothing I can do and that i need to fly and not look back
I take off not looking back. Hear him yell we'll meet in the next life
Then hear screams
Fly as fast as i can but get hit by flying rocks and black out
Wake up but now i'm a rock type for some reason
in a strange cave but filled with bones of pokemon I used to know
Get trapped in a strange looking coconut and handed to some kind of blue palm tree monkey pokemon
Must be a nightmare
keeps making me fight other pokemon
Despite being fast now, keep getting hit by superfast punches that hurt my stupid rock body
There a rocks hiding everywhere that keep hurting me even though im a rock as well.
All the rocks remind me of that day i last saw Aerodactyl

Go back to feeling like giving up everyday
>>
File: anti SJW.jpg (200KB, 1021x886px) Image search: [Google]
anti SJW.jpg
200KB, 1021x886px
>>28638435
>>28639323
Get the fuck out you too.
>>
OP here, I'm really happy that my story made someone smile
I don't really care about hateful comments though, I just felt like sharing a story
This made other people share their stories
The internet and 4chan are for sharing too, I won't let a bunch of idiots bring me down, I'm happy about my life and I am thankful for pokèmon
I hope you all enjoy the new games, even you bitter fucks
>>
>>28633233
i'm sorry that your father beat you anon.
>>
>>28633221
Thanks OP
>>
>>28638239
i just died laughing so hard at this fucking gif christ.
>>
>>28641908
I hope Sun and Moon is shit and you don't enjoy it at all.
>>
>People think being on 4chan necessitates being an edgelord at all times
You faggots know nothing about the Internet Love Machine.
>>
>>28633221
may have teared up
>>
>>28637101
It is mostly a Hobby thing, i know about some stories like this with modelism and shit like that.
>>
File: memey.png (25KB, 749x532px) Image search: [Google]
memey.png
25KB, 749x532px
>>28638845
>>28638966
>>
>>28638182
>all mons have latin names
That sounds rad as fuck
>>
>>28645078
>love
>calling people faggots
Grow up.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.