[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Wi-Fi General /wfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 11

File: me on the left.jpg (950KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
950KB, 1920x1080px
Trade - Battle - Breed

This thread isn't for Hacks, Clones, or Injections. There are other threads for those.

A more in-depth explanation of how the thread works: http://pastebin.com/8ZKVZfFf

Previous: >>28596815
>>
>>28629029
I want to lead with m-lopunny for a fast fakeout and being able to support my psychic, steel, and ghost types.
>>
>>28629700
That's stupid
>>
>>28629803
Why? Being able to fakeout and trick room turn 1 sounds good to me.
>>
>>28629879

Different anon here, but you're not making the most of M-Lopunny's strengths. Speed is its best stat, and you're intentionally making speed work against it. I mean I guess you could switch out, but you're wasting a valuable turn while TR is up.
>>
>>28629700
>Bring in m-lopunny
>Have it use a move that'll make one of the opposing pokemon flinch
>Immediately turn lopunny's advantage into a disadvantage with a common status move that people will probably see coming

Still feel like I'm missing something.

You're getting a priority STAB move right out of the gate with fakeout but you'll have to recall lopunny if you want to use it again and if trick room is still active when you do so it'll move last and there'll be no point to it. You could keep lopunny in, but it's normally fast so trick room will make it slow.

What's the plan once trick room is in place? Have you thought of opening with a slower pokemon with fakeout?
>>
>>28630064
The biggest thing i'm worried about is that most of the mons i want to use with trick room are psychic and ghost type, so im worried about smeargle, gengar, and priority users in general that might come out turn 1. Also if i dont get trick room up fast enough or when it ends then i wont be left stranded for a turn where they can focus my setter. Im still trying to figure out what I want to use really.
>>
Is Balltism really contagious?
Have any of you started caring about it only after frequenting /wfg/?
>>
>>28630167
I have but I really wanted to get the first fake out since i expect a priority user in the opposing lead position. I need to go see what the battle spot meta looks like because watchig vcg 2016 has me worried about too specific things since comming from mtg i expect a majority of people to use what they see win big tourneys.
>>
>>28630238

If you really want a Fighting type with Fake Out, I'd suggest Hariyama or Scrafty, possibly even Hitmontop. They all have bad enough speed to take advantage of TR.
>>
>>28630238
I agree with this anon >>28630404. Hariyama is a great user of Fake Out and a solid edition to any TR team.
>>
>>28630328
I've started to care slightly but not enough to change my ways which is to have everything in a Poké Ball.
>>
>>28630404
>>28630532
Ok i'll have to breed those up, i really like trick room but i dont have much if any team building experience.
>>
>>28631106
See if you can find a friend to help you with team building. It's always nice to have the input of someone else when brainstorming team combos.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking for Trubbish, Gulpin, and Hoothoot breedjects. I have several Ball breedjects and 5IV trainables to offer in exchange.
>>
Is there something like an absolute beginners guide to online battling? Like, I know what IVs, EVs and natures are, but I have no idea about anything else... meta, movesets, roles. A friend told me to get started with doubles as they are more fun, but I dont even know where to start
>>
>>28631784
Pick pokemon you like

play with them
>>
>>28631784
Make a team on showdown, learn by getting your ass beat, rinse repeat until you understand how things work.
>>
>>28631784
What these anons said. >>28631840 >>28631861
Pick Pokemon you like and look them up on Serebii and Smogon. See what the recommend movesets, teammates, and potential threats are.
>>
Looking to complete my legendary collection.

Have for trade:
Kyurem, Regirock x3, Registeel x2, Regice, Heatran,
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Cresselia

HA+extremespeed Dratini, HA Snivy, HA Totodile, HA Froakie, HA Oshawott, HA Fletchling, HA Gible, Modest HA Eevee, HA Staryu ,Timid Litwick, Adamant Beldum, Timid Ralts, Icy Snow Vivillon, Timid Larvesta, Brave/Quiet/Sassy Honedge, Adamant Mawile

Need:
Moltres, Lugia, Kyogre, Dialga, Thundurus, Landorus
Lower priority need:
Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Diancie, Hoopa, (Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect)
>>
What is the best set for M-Sableye

I know smogon exists, but I am trying to do something like a bounce, guessing game team.

Currently (forgive the format)
-M-Sableye. Night Shade, WoW, Recover, Calm Mind
-Xatu @ leftovers. Thunder-wave, Toxic, Night Shade and Roost
-Shedinja @ sash. WoW, Sucker punch, shadow claw, toxic
-Houndoom (Flash Fire) @ sash. Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Destiny Bond and Dark Pulse
-Arcanine (Intimidate) @ leftovers. Wild Charge. Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, WoW
-Vaporeon (Water Absorb) @ leftovers. Toxic, Scald, Protect, Wish

I know it's kinda weak, but I am going for a guessing game with these pokes.

I am iffy with Houndoom, should I replace him with something that absorbs electric attacks?

Is my team complete shit or does it seem like it could work. Been testing it online and most people just quit really.
>>
any tips on getting a Ho-oh from normies via GTS? I'm working on a full living dex and I can't buy OR and risk burning out before SM drop
>>
>>28634373
do you have B2W2?
>>
>>28634410
Black 2, yeah
>>
>>28634373
People go nuts over trade evos and item evos, I got a lot of the rare stuff for my dex with froslass and milotic, both of which are easy to get if you have the right games. Spiritombs also go quickly, but you probably won't get a legendary for one.
>>
>>28634426
oh, nice. I think I can actually catch Milotic loose in B2
>>
File: alola_vulpix_by_yamio-dackkng.png (134KB, 411x350px) Image search: [Google]
alola_vulpix_by_yamio-dackkng.png
134KB, 411x350px
Once more into the fray. ~

List: http://foxyfluff.com/wfglist
>>
>>28634523
Ohio fluffy friend
>>
>>28634421
One option is to buy Dream Radar from the 3DS app store (it's not too expensive) and get legends off there. You can get Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus, and if you have any Gen IV cartridges you can get the mascots of those (so you can get Ho-Oh, Lugia, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina). All will have HA, and you can transfer them to B2W2. If you don't have HG then you can't get Ho-Oh, but it may provide enough legends to trade up on the GTS.

Alternatively, you can get the QR codes for Blissey bases (Google if you don't have them already, they're generally useful). Sometimes you will see legends for high level shitmons. For example, I've gotten

Shiny Rayquaza for level 91+ Dunsparce
Shiny Groudon for level 91+ Carvanha

just by quickly levelling the appropriate pokes. Both shinies were clearly hacked, but I used them to trade for stuff that I actually wanted, since they obviously go very easily on GTS.
>>
>>28634551
Also you can get more than one of each Dream Radar legend if you reset Dream Radar and your B2 save. So yeah if you care about your B2 save you'll only be able to get at most one of each. It takes a day or two to actually get to the point where you can get the Gen IV mascots.
>>
>>28634551
>buy Dream Radar
wow, fuck, it's been so long since it came out that I legitimately forgot it cost money

I was wondering why people were interested in the DBHA pokemon I have that came from there, I thought they were freely accessible to everyone
>>
>>28634626
yeah, I have Dream Radar, but sadly I'm pretty attached to my B2 save. that's a good point though--one or two of those legends should be expendable.
>>
>>28634317
Get rid of night shade on sableye and give it dark pulse
>>
I need both red and yellow Flabebe or Floette in normal Pokeballs with their HA Symbiosis. I can offer blue in exchange as well as any season of Deerling.
I also need a Vullaby or Mandibuzz in a normal Pokeball.
>>
6v6 singles
>>
Looking to trade some 6IV shiny battle ready nigs for a 6IV Ditto anyone interested?
>>
>>28636396
hell yeah add me
>>
>>28639571
Added
>>
Me again
For trade:
HA Lando and Ho-Oh. Spare Mewtwo, Giratina, Musketeers, idk, Darkrais, Victinis, got a livingDex, many duplicate rares including idk, Roserade?

Want: Mew, Diancie, Manaphy
>>
Anyone with a HA Venepede or Mudkip? Gender ivs eat don't matter. Lmk I have a few things to offer
>>
>>28636396

What kind of singles are we talking about?

>>28640970

I think I have a Whirlypede Safari somewhere, want a special ball on it?
>>
>>28642044
If you can, a net ball would be awesome. Let me know when to hop on
>>
>>28642417

Got one, GTS something for a lv30 female Whirlipede
>>
anyone have a shiny swirlex? i dont know really what i can give
>>
Hi guys,

Looking for:

-Non-buyable evo items (especially a thunder stone rn)
-any legendaries I don't have access to, so lmk if you have spares of anything for trade
-and HA or apricorn females I don't have

Have:
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d4y0ruf0pZ_pjXjdVq3OFbg7Cr9n71svfu6t5JDAboI/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- a shitload of BP, moon stones, spare mega stones, and other random items you may want
- some spare legendaries, incl. arceus codes

pls trade
>>
>>28644061
I've got like 6 thunderstones. You can have one.
>>
>>28644175

That would be really great! I can't remember, do we have each other added?
>>
>>28644264
Adding you now. Do you have a Deep Sea Tooth? Huntail is one of the few I need to finish my Hoenn dex.
>>
>>28644061
What stones specifically? Is it like all of them? Also what legendaries since I may have some spares from my previous gens.
>>
>>28644303

I don't, but I can go catch you a huntail real quick if you want?
>>
>>28644332
Uh, sure?
>>
>>28644320

I'm not sure to be honest, it would be easier to ask if I have something and have me check! I have both X and Y though so anything obtainable in both is fair game for starters I suppose

I'll make a list of legendaries I need in a moment. I know I'll be needing a few Deoxys, for starters, and Lugia...
>>
>>28644349

Yeah, it won't take that long and actually I need to catch one for my living dex too. I'll go chain over on route 12 and cross my fingers for a shiny corsola!
>>
>>28644355
Do you need Dusk/Shiny stones? I think I may have a spare or a two.
>>
>>28644528

I do most certainly need those. I'm gonna need a shitload of shiny stones at some point
>>
>>28644552
Why not just Super train? or is it secret training?
>>
>>28644552
Think I can give you two or three of those shiny stones and I think I'll throw in a dusk stone too.
>>
>>28644568

I will if it comes to that, but if people are willing to trade me for things I can avoid the grind so i'm just throwing it out there
>>
>>28644681

Yeesh that would be amazing!

>>28644349

I have your huntail and you are added! Trade me whenever :)
>>
>>28644900
Yeee
>>
>>28644900
What spare legendaries do you have there? Also, I'm interested in that Arceus code though I think that's too much considering what I'm offering. If legendaries or that code is a no go I'll have a look on those breeds.
>>
need anything come here >>28644974>>28644974>>28644974>>28644974>>28644974>>28644974
>>
>>28644900
Thank
>>
>>28644982

I think I'd better hang on to my extra legendaries until I have all the legendaries I'm missing, since I doubt anyone will trade me a legendary for anything else. If you don't see anything you want on my breed list/don't need any items though, stay tuned! I'll probably be happy to trade em for stones once I have the legendaries checked off
>>
>>28644061
i don't have a DBHA Trapinch or Hoppip

interested in a sun, dawn, or shiny stone?
>>
>>28643083
Are you still on anon?
>>
>>28629577
You forgot - Autism
>>
>>28645241
I'll look out for that since I have some spares here. Also that Arceus code really a no go? I'd like to have one for my dex.
I'll check out your list if it comes to down to that. Setting eyes on a huge power Marill already.
>>
LF: Mew, Diancie, Manaphy
For trade: HA Ho-Oh, HA Landorus, many spare legends, many LivingDex spares (ask)
>>
>>28645385

It's not a no-go, I just think I'd better not give it up for stones since I need something that I can trade for the legendaries I need

>>28645394

Have Mew, what spare legends do you have?
>>
>>28645434
Figures. Alright I'll take that Huge Power Marill for how many stones?
>>
>>28645475

I'll do it for one since I already have a few bred
>>
I'm looking for Trubbish, Gulpin, and Hoothoot breedjects. I have several Ball breedjects and 5IV trainables to offer in exchange.
>>
>>28645509
So guess I'll just throw in some random mon holding a stone right? Which do you want first by the way the dusk or the shiny stone?
>>
>>28645581

Shiny please! And yeah any old mon is fine
>>
spoiler
>>
>>28645757
Alright, I'll give you a 5IV Rotom with the Shiny Stone. Ready when you are.
>>
Creating my first have/want list

While I do that I hope you all don't mind a few questions.

I see a lot of references to balls, should I be worried?
I've got 40 or so of the original DW females from the last time I olayed, good? (Mostly the shitty first releases)

Living Dex means having one of every Pokemon?
>>
>>28645757
Thanks as always
>>
File: Psyduck Confused.gif (678KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
Psyduck Confused.gif
678KB, 499x374px
>>28645975

mfw two Joes
>>
>>28646114
>two
t. Retard
>>
>>28645975
>Living Dex means having one of every Pokemon?
Yes.
For example, this means that at some point you owned three Bulbasaur, evolved one into Ivysaur, and evolved another into Venasaur. You then proceed to do this for every Pokemon that can evolve.

Here's a tip: You can handle trade evolutions yourself via GTS if you have two Gen VI games. I recommend this if you can't ask someone here for help on that. Put the Pokemon you want to evolve on there and ask for something specific/unreasonable that you have like a Level 100 female starter. It might be pretty risky though, since a stranger could fulfill your request.
>>
>>28646353
>It might be pretty risky though, since a stranger could fulfill your request.
that's why you do it the other way
Put up something stupidly common asking for the mon you want to trade
Then, worst case scenario, you get a free whatever
>>
>>28646114
Don't think I can help that.

Also, anything g I should know about Breedjects?>>28646231
>>
>>28646353
i forgot to call you a retar d in my previous reply
Retard
>>
>>28646467
T-thanks
>>
anyone got one of the Togepi line with Serene Grace?
>>
>>28646536
i do
>>
>>28646572
nvm my friend has one, thanks anyway tho
>>
Looking for a lvl 1 zorua, sneasel, tympole, and aron if anyone has them

I don't care about natures or IVs

also anyone down to battle OU or Ubers?
>>
>>28646353
Thanks, I already have that form of autism, just didn't know the name, I'm down to 5 event mons to complete mine.
>>
Want
HA Frokie

Want(Keeps or just for Dex)
Diancie
Hoops
volcanion
Meloetta
Genesect

Have
Breedjects- Jolly ralts, HA jolly torchic, Jolly sand veil gible, HA naive gible, modest Larvesta, timid HA Abra, Jolly beldum,

DBHA- Ratata, caterpillar, spearow, gloom, slowpoke, krabby, exeggcute, lickatung, kangaskhan, horsea, seaking, omanyte, dratini, jigglypuff, murkrow, qwilfish, mantine, Stantler, magmar, poochyena, zigzagoon, lombre, taillow, bidoof, surskit, carvanha, swablu, relicanth, luxio, pachirisu, driftloon, skorupi, larvitar.

HA- evee, tangla, spiritomb, baltoy, nidos, vulpix, clefairy.
>>
>>28646831
I can catch you a HA frogadier, want a specific pokeball?
I'd like one of those DBHA bidoof.
>>
I have a Whipped Dream, Metal Coat, Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, and Apicot Berry that I don't need.

Does anyone want any of these items? I can give them away for free.
>>
>>28647011
No ball worrys, breeding the bidoof now.
>>
Anyone have a male Charmander with Dragon Dance? I have legendaries, some shinies, some egg moves mons and stuff.
>>
>>28647095
I think I have a breedject with DD from WT; what EM mons do you have?
>>
Oh I forgot but I need a polar vivillon too. If anyone has one name your price

>>28647075

I could use that metal coat
>>
>>28647075
If any of those berries are left when I'm done breeding this bidoof, I'd appreciate one or all.
>>
>>28647185
K. I can give that to you for free.

I was also interested in DBHA Trapinch or Hoppip. I can give you any stone for those mons.
>>
>>28647086
Got one ready.
>>
>>28647011
Friend code? Or GTS, I guess?
>>
>>28647463
Ah yeah, my list is full, out something up for a level 1 spiritomb and I'll send a trade from acquaintances.
>>
>>28647503
Sure, I put up a level 30 ralts...
>>
>>28647503
Thanks, hope I did all that right, and thanks for the berry.
>>
>>28647756
Yeah, thanks for the bidoof.
>>
>>28647075

Still feeling charitable about those Berries? any items I could give in exchange?
>>
>>28647867
i don't need anything really

by the way, the only berry i have right now is the apicot berry. you might have to wait a bit for the other two.

deposit a shitmon on the gts and ask for a male growlithe so i can give you the berry
>>
Only pokemon I'm missing from my Hoenn dex is an Anorith/Armaldo and a Groudon.
>>
>>28647965
Putting up a l33 ralts, thanks, off to bed after this. You all have been great.>>28647997
>>
>>28645241
What legendaries do you want?
>>
>>28648056
sent
>>
>>28648116
Already planted, g'night!
>>
Are Pamtre Berries the fastest way to increase beauty? On the same line, what is the fastest way to increase friendship?
>>
>>28647266

Sure, next time I'm breeding. Playing HG now

>>28648109

There are so many it's easier to just tell me what you have. Off the top of my head, Lake Trio, legendary beasts, Lugia, nearly all of the genies (both forms), 3 Deoxys, groudon, giratina... etc
>>
>>28648463
I think I still have spares of the Lake Guardians. I'll throw in my extra Giratina too.
>>
>>28648463
>>28648463
I'm not particularly fond of Mesprit tbqh
Would you consider a Legendary a fair trade for 2 Pokemon in Dream Balls?
>>
File: arce.jpg (911KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
arce.jpg
911KB, 3264x2448px
>>28645385
I have a spare card, what spare legendaries do you have?
>>
Anyone wanna fight? UU? I'm getting so bored of OU battles
FC
1693-3718-8970
>>
>>28648767
Also I know it's a long shot, but anyone have a Shiny, 6 IV, Female, Trace, Timid Ralts?
>>
>>28648709
Mostly Lake Guardians, the three Regis, Giratina, Zekrom, Kyurem, Cresselia.
>>
>>28648860
Im just looking for Zygarde or hoopa........ do you have a shiny you don't want?
>>
>>28648617

Sure, for what? Sounds like I might have Mesprit covered though

>>28648677

I most certainly would
>>
>>28649468
Well what spares do you have in return?
>>28649416
I intend to keep my shinies for now though.
>>
>>28647997
I've got an Anorith for you. Are you looking to keep one or touch trade?

>>28648410
In my experience, the fastest way to increase friendship is through friendship berries. Grow a bunch of them in the berry garden.
>>
I'm looking for Trubbish, Gulpin, Tentacool, and Hoothoot breedjects. I have several Ball breedjects and 5IV trainables to offer in exchange.
>>
>>28649511
Keep one. Living dex, man.
>>
>>28649468
How about that Mesprit for a Dratini and Eevee in Dream Balls?
If I'm reading the list correctly then you already have the Dratini (with HA) ready to go but you would need to breed the Eevee, is that right?

Does that sound fair?
>>
>>28649586
Okay. Added you.
>>
>>28649627
Same. You looking for anything I might be able to get you?
>>
>>28649677
Nothing. I'm good.
>>
>>28649727
Thanks again, man
>>
Does anyone here have an extra hoopa?
I missed the event because I was out of country at the time.
>>
Does dragalge play like a fatter hydreigon that apreciates trick room more?
>>
>>28651151
He plays like a big tough Wallbreaker. He's slow as all hell but hits like a fucking truck.
>>
>>28651216
I was thinking of running one instead of hydreigon on my tr team since my friend go me a ha female in a luxury ball.
>>
>>28651528
You use Hydreigon if you want a decently fast wallbreaker with good coverage. You use Dragalge if you want to fucking nuke shit with Dragon/Poison STAB.
>>
>>28651666
Well satan i am lacking good offence outside of reuniclus and aggron.
>>
>>28651852
Go with Dragalge. Hydreigon is too fast to really be useable on TR teams. You have hazard setters too, don't you?
>>
>>28651867
Aggron has stealth rocks and ill probably put them on bronzong if i end up using it also.
>>
>>28651914
What Aggron set are you using, Head Smash or Mega?
>>
>>28651941
Head smash although if it ends up not being as usefull as i hope then i'll switch to mega and if that isnt i'll use mawile instead.
>>
I need a flying mon, a steel mon, a gengar switch-in and something that has ice beam for better spot and possibly a water type

and i have two slots open

what do
>>
>>28651965
If you plan to keep using HS, go with something like a Choice Band set. Give something else SR instead.

>>28651989
Staraptor, Aegislash, Conkeldurr, and Clawitzer maybe?
>>
>>28649560
I have tentacool breedjects and would like a good birb that can counter serp/venu in return with HA if possible
>>
>>28652007
Oh I need role compression, I need all of those in two slots
>>
>>28652021
How about Specially Defensive Skarmory and Clawitzer/Starmie?

>>28652012
I have a 5IV Fletchling that can check both of them, how about that?
>>
>>28652038
That'd be great, I've got a calm tentacool with liquid ooze and 5IVs, add me because I need friend safaris, too. It has knock off and rapid spin as well.
>>
>>28652057
Alright great, adding and going online now.
>>
>>28652007
So if im looking at mega aggron instead then im thinking heavy slam, dragon tail/roar/ stealthrocks, toxic/curse/protect. Which i also like since i do want to play more defensively.
>>
>>28652119
My M-Aggron set is this.
-Earthquake
-Thunder Wave
-Stealth Rock
-Heavy Slam

Dragon Tail and Roar are counter intuitive to TR as they both have low priority. I also never had much use from them either.

If you do plan on using M-Aggron too, Wish support would be greatly appreciated as well. Audino, Clefable, Aromatisse, and Florges are all slow users of the move.
Florges and Aromatisse have decent synergy with Aggron's Steel typing, while Audino and Aromatisse both have access to TR.
>>
>>28652178
Would heal bell be good also? what do audino and aromatisse do after trick room is up?
>>
>>28652292
They both perform the role of a Cleric. Healing allies and removing negative status ailments from them. Audino is more balanced defensive and has the amazing Regenerator ability while Aromatisse has more Special attack, is slower, and has the better typing.
>>
>>28652329
So if i've already got psychic and possibly fighting coming off reuniclus, ground and steel comming off aggron, ghost and water from jellicent, poison and dragon from dragalge am i going to want strong fairy type stab from florges/aromatisse or the stronger cleric from audino?
>>
>>28652370
I'd say Florges would be the best choice. It forms a solid core with Aggron and Dragalge and can keep both healthy. It has the strongest Fairy STAB and stats overall too. Finally, it's a great mixed wall that can take Special moves aimed at M-Aggron.
>>
>>28652404
Man youve got me excited to play this now.
>>
>>28652495
Any idea on what your last mon is gonna be?
>>
>>28652515
I feel like having scrafty would help me out as something good to lead with but at the same time i feel like i want something like azumarill or talonflame for priority. I think in doubles i would want scrafty more though.
>>
>>28652569
Hariyama is a decent choice if you want a lead and a Fighting type. It has two forms of priority in the form of Fake Out and Bullet Punch, along with decent balk and Attack. Conkeldurr is of course an option as well, as usually the preferred choice.
Azumarill is also a great physical wallbreaker, which your team lacks. Greats STABs and moves along with sky high attack and bulk.
I wouldn't recommend Talonflame on a TR team, especially if you don't have a hazard control.
>>
>Bank won't be compatible with SM and VC games until January
KEK
>>
>>28652596
I do like azumarill, i was hoping toxic on aggron and psyshock from reuniclus would deal with walls i couldnt handle otherwise.
>>
>>28652939
Potentially they could, but you need a strong physical attacker regardless and Azumarill is great at that.
>>
>>28652959
Sounds good to me. I might have a little trouble getting trick room up though.
>>
I'm looking for Trubbish, Gulpin, Pumpkaboo-L, Nosepass, and Hoothoot breedjects. I have several Ball breedjects and 5IV trainables to offer in exchange.
>>
>>28653263
What on them are you looking for specifically? I was wanting to breed some pumpkaboo.
>>
>>28653376
For the Pumpkaboo? Just an Impish nature, really.
>>
>>28645296

Yes
>>
Anyone got a HA Skrelp laying around?
>>
LF: Mew, Diancie, Manaphy
FT: Any from living dex, HA Ho-Oh, HA Lando
>>
File: IMG_20160920_210116.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_210116.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Finally got a Golden Nugget
>>
>>28654393
2552-4957-0481
Can add you in a few just running a quick errand
>>
>>28657872
Jesus fuck that looks sexy. What ball did you use and do you have any leftover females?
>>
>>28657941
Used a repeat ball
I have extra females if you want
>>
>>28657977
Actually, no worries. I have a Ferroseed FS so I'm gonna hunt for one right now. I'm on a shiny drought so I'd really like to look for one.
>>
Does anyone have a female ha skrelp in a luxury ball? Ive got some breeding rejects and various other stuff.
>>
>>28657891

Added, stating your IGN might help.
1564 2914 3214
>>
File: breedjects.jpg (164KB, 898x483px) Image search: [Google]
breedjects.jpg
164KB, 898x483px
Reposting my breedjects. Just ask if you need something.

Can somebody touch trade me Ho-Oh, Latios, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde ? I need them to get Shiny Charm
>>
I got a spare shiny Xerneas and Yvetel. Any eurofag with a spare Darkrai?
>>
LF: Random EGG
FT: Random EGG

:^)
>>
I've got this Italian Froakie with Toxic Spikes and its HA Protean. It has a Hardy nature and it's a male.

I'm looking for a HA Piplup, Prinplup, or Empoleon.

I also have this shiny Mawile. Serious nature, male. I don't really want it but maybe someone want's to trade. I'd kill for a shiny Kingler/Krabby.
>>
>>28659229
Can I trade you a Ho-oh for that Charmander?
>>
>>28660212
Sure, adding you now
>>
>>28660212
Uh... sorry my internet connection is acting up again.
>>
>>28660212
Still wanna do this ? My connection is stable now
>>
>>28660417
no problem dude I was just playing some random wapanese passerby who challenged me.

and of course, my PU team lost to his Ubers :/
>>
>>28660756
You sure giving me that Ho-oh man ?
>>
>>28660979
Is something wrong with it?
>>
>>28660979

I can touch trade you the other four.
>>
>>28661106
Well, getting a legend for a breedject is too much I think. Thanks though, let me know if you need anything else.

>>28661213
Much appreciated senpai
>>
Still looking for more friend safaris! I'll give everyone an add and check back regularly.
>>
>>28629577
I hope enough people get sun and moon equally so I can get those balltism exclusives
>>
>>28661280
Nah dude I've got another Ho-Oh. That Charmander has incredible egg moves and 5 perfects. I think I'm the one getting away with a good deal.

Want to do a Latios for your Dratini too?
>>
Fuck this stupid internet.
Hang on, trying to connect again
>>
>>28661306
What balls are we talking about here?
>>
Anybody have a female hidden ability Kabuto or Adamant Baton Pass Shedinja they'd be willing to trade, I have some legit shinys I'd be willing to trade.
>>
>>28661731
I don't think Shedinja can learn baton pass.
>>
>>28661981
In all generations prior to 6 the Shedinja received from evolution copies ninjask's moveset so if evolution is held off until the level Ninjask would learn baton pass shedinja will also have baton pass.
>>
>>28662067
I could do it myself and transfer up but currently I don't have a game I can do that from in a timely fashion.
>>
Got the shiny charm, thanks for the help everyone.

>>28661339
Sure if you don't mind
>>
Anyone have a extra Hoopa or Arceus code? I have some 5ivs for trade
>>
>>28652770

It's not like you have to pay for the ability to transfer, so that's OK.
>>
Lf: clampearl trade evolutions, dusclops w.reaper cloth etc.
>>
>>28663069
what
>>
Quick question: how would you guys run Volcarona in Doubles? Would you go rather Bulky, slightly Bulky/Offensive or completely Offensive? I was going for a Quiver Dance setup type of thing, so I'm not quite sure which would be better.
>>
Anybody have a HA cyndaquil? I can pass a 5iv fletchling or venipede in return
>>
>>28663444
I'd go with Bulky Offensive. Be sure to have wide guard on one of the partners for those rock slides
>>
>>28663444

Not much point in trying to bulk up something with 65 defense, it'll die to just about anything physical anyway. Quiver Dance is possible, especially if you use Wide Guard/Quick Guard/Mat Block.
>>
>>28663756
>>28663803

Thanks guys! I think I'll take up on >>28663803 advice. It is rather frail on the physical side, and that can be helped better through team support. I also consider Volc to be rather situational, so even though it's offensive presence is there, it doesn't necessarily mean it will do too much considering I've seen a shit ton of Pokemon that can hard counter it.
>>
>>28656347
I do, throw up a shitmon for it
>>
>>28663604
I have some but I don't need anything in return, just put something up on the GTS
>>
>>28664253

Level 1 fletchling is on GTS with the message wfg.
>>
>>28664464
sent
>>
>>28664543

Thanks.
>>
>>28664276
Thanks, ive put up a level 1 fletchling with the message thanks /vp/
>>
>>28664276
May I have one too?
I have to wait until I arrive to my room though so it might take a while
>>
>>28664842
HA Cyndaquil? Yes you can
>>
>>28664883
Really? Fuck I'll hit you up then later of you're still here :/
>>
>>28664908
I'm usually lurking
>>
>>28664883
Just put another up as it got sniped for a regular one
>>
>>28665195
sorry, the other guy put up a Fletching too so I thought it was the other post
>>
>>28665341
>>28665195
sent
>>
>>28665403
Could I also get in on this HA cyndaquil action? I put up a male level 1 scatterbug.
>>
>>28665403
Cheers!
>>
>>28665438
I'll have to rebreed some more, I've only got one HA cyndaquil left
>>
LF Mew, Diancie, Manaphy
FT: HA Ho-Oh, HA Lando, (finally!) finished my LivingDex except for Mythical Pokémon, so ask and I'll give. I have many BP too, if you want trade item evolutions.
>>
>>28665932
Also have access to Apricorn Pokémon
>>
>>28665896
>>28665438
are you John?
>>
>>28666022
I am.
>>
I need a slowpoke with regenerate. Preferably a girl. IVs don't matter.
>>
>>28666082
cool just double checking, sent
>>
>>28666102
Received, thanks Anon.
>>
Alright /wfg/ give me some namefag approved fun sets for weird pokemon
>>
>>28666606
>namefag
Why?
>>
Is ha cyndaquil anon still here? I finally arrived to my habitat lol
>>
>>28666951
yes I'm here, put up a shitmon for it
>>
>>28666951
I put a put a lvl 2 weedle with message based cyndanon
>>
>>28666961
>>28667094
Oops meant for you
>>
>>28667105
sent
>>
>>28667148
Thanks friend, i will do good by you amd return this kindness to someone else.
>>
I was told i could fill out my dex here but how do i get someone to trade me?
>>
>>28667385
Ask what you want I guess.
>>
>>28667385
Probably by asking and offering stuff in return for help
>>
>>28667385
I would help but i yet to finish x, maybe after I get a good natured Xerneas so I dont have to worry about it later
>>
>>28667473
>>28663098
I did
>>
File: Alolan Machamp.jpg (22KB, 466x428px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Machamp.jpg
22KB, 466x428px
>>28667515
Ask again, try posting a pic or offering better monsters.

You're 9001% more likely to get replies if you post a pic.
>>
>>28658579
Dionysus is my in-game name. I'm online for a few if you want to trade
>>
>>28667820

Am online, don't see you.
>>
Asking this here because fuck /vg/ and fuck making a new thread.

Is there a way to transfer a Pokemon save data to a different 3DS? I had my gf start a file on mine and she liked it so much that she's going to get her own 3DS. Just wondering if I would be able to transfer her save from mine to hers. I know I could transfer her Pokemon via Pokebank.
>>
>>28629577
Looking for a random egg to use as a starter for my next Nuzlocke. I don't care what it is as long as I don't know.

I'll trade the shiny Rotom I just got off of WT for it.
>>
>>28668208
How about a Yoshi poo egg haha
>>
>>28668208
Dibs
>>
>>28668340
IGN is John by the way.
>>
>>28668340
Adding you now.
>>
>>28668384
Give me a second to pick up an egg and I'll send you a trade request.
>>
>>28668397
Sounds good. And thanks.
>>
>>28668420
Neato, thank you.
>>
>>28668520
Enjoy the rotom. here's hoping this locke goes well. time to get hatchin.
>>
What's the worth on a shiny Diancie? I need one to complete my shiny mega collection.
>>
>>28669525
There is no shiny Diancie so far.
>>
>>28669552
I thought Japan had an event for one last year in December?
>>
Soft resetting for xerneas is so stupid, anyone wanna give me their modest one for my shit xerneas kek
>>
>>28669552
>>28669608
They did.
>>
File: 8bd.png (338KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
8bd.png
338KB, 500x440px
>>28669748
>using legendaries
>ever
>>
>>28669775
Not using it for playthrough, just in case I ever decide to make an ubers teams have it on standby
>>
File: 146988070722.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
146988070722.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>28670165
>using legendaries
>EVER
>>
>>28668031
Online now
>>
>>28670211
Um little boi, you have to be 18 to post here

See i can meme too lol xD
>>
File: 1474180997926.png (1MB, 1084x852px) Image search: [Google]
1474180997926.png
1MB, 1084x852px
Did someone say meme? I'm sure I heard someone say meme!

ヾ(^∇^)
>>
>>28668031
tHanks for the whirlipede anon ^_^
>>
>>28670992

~
>>
why cant i get a shiney holy shit
>>
>>28671506
They went a bit too far in their attempt to make them feel special.
1/512 are the best odds one can possibly get, right? Think about it, that's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>28671588
i hear people on average can get a shiney once a day in the friend safari if they are there long enough

i might of spent 20 hours total on one already and still not a single shiney
>>
>>28671588

Elaborate!
>>
>>28671506
>>28671660
You might want to start spelling the word correctly and maybe your luck will change.
>>
>>28671731
alright, hopefully today i will get a shiny
>>
>>28670606

Please stay forever!
>>
Hi guys, reposting:

Looking for:

-Polar vivillon, or something that will become a polar vivillon
-Non-buyable evo items
-any legendaries I don't have access to, so lmk if you have spares of anything for trade
-any HA or apricorn females I don't have

Have:
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d4y0ruf0pZ_pjXjdVq3OFbg7Cr9n71svfu6t5JDAboI/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- a shitload of BP, moon stones, spare mega stones, and other random items you may want
- some spare legendaries, incl. arceus codes
>>
What is something fairly easy to get that goes fast on the gts? I want that shiny charm and oval stone.
>>
>>28673471
>Polar vivillon
Oh shit I actually have one in my living dex
May I have a Minccino?
>>
>>28674365

I'm an idiot, it's actually an icy snow vivillon that I need. But you can still have a mincinno if you want!
>>
>>28674130
trade evos
>>
>>28674651
Okay.
Which one of the evo items are you looking for?
>>
Postan for 6v6 singles
>>
>>28674917

I'm just starting on a living dex so I'm gonna need a lot of them. Whatever you have would probably help!
>>
>>28675348
did you ever go by "BAB MASTER"?
>>
>>28675373
I've got a Protector, Metal Coat, Reaper's Cloth, Whipped Dream, and Deep Sea Tooth on my X file
I've got a Razor Fang and a Razor Claw on my AS file
Shall we begin trading? I just want the Minccino.
>>
>>28675506
Yeah I think that was my ign for the cart that I had to trade away awhile ago.
>>
>>28675526

Any of the first three would come in handy for sure. Do you mind if I trade evolve a poliwhirl while we're at it?
>>
>>28675816
Yes.
>>
>>28675816
>>28676019
What I meant by that was that I can help you evolve that Poliwhirl.
>>
Should I aim for a team of 6 premier ball pokemon or 6 luxury ball pokemon?
>>
>>28676151
neither, unless your theme is "fucking terrible taste"
>>
>>28676151
I like it. Premier.
>>
File: 1438032531470.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438032531470.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>28676202
>luxury balls
>terrible
>>
I'm looking for Trubbish, Gulpin, Pumpkaboo-L, Nosepass, and Hoothoot breedjects. I have several Ball breedjects and 5IV trainables to offer in exchange.
>>
>>28675816
Going to bed. Just post about this trade again when you're ready.
>>
Why would you want 0 speed on croagunk?
>>
>>28676463
>I have several Ball breedjects and 5IV trainables to offer in exchange.

Is that list too long?
I can breed a Pumpkaboo L for you, I think.
>>
>>28676694
trick room?
>>
>>28676734
Is that something people use? I was just looking through my mons i got from here and thought it was weird since it isnt particularly slow or fast.
>>
>all this samefagging
>>
>>28676696
I'm just too lazy to bother making a big list, but it contains these mons.

5IV:Weedle, Teddiursa, Chikorita, Piplup, Shieldon, Horsea, Swinub, Driblur, Ponyta, Timburr, Larvesta, Klefki, Solosis, Spirtzee, Makuhita, Diglett, Skorupi, Onix, Audino, Scyther, Koffing, Heracross.

Ball breedjects:Love Magikarp, Lure Horsea, Moon Gastly, Dive Wooper, Quick Pichu, Moon Swablu, Heavy Snorlax.
>>
>>28676778
/thread
>>
>>28676815
Are those 5 IV all in regular Pokeballs?
What ball is Spritzee in?

If they are then I would prefer one of the ball breedjects, would you consider a Pumpkaboo a fair trade for a Moon ball Gastly?

I just need to make sure the one I have is Super size.
If the parent was Super size, do all its eggs turn out to be Super size too?
>>
>>28677059
Timburr is in a Dream ball with Guts while Diglett is in an Ultra. Koffing is in a Heavy Ball while Spirtzee is in an ordinary ball.
Gastly for you Pumpkaboo is perfectly acceptable, and I would assume they are all Super size if the parent is.
>>
>>28677145
Yeah, I just Googled it and apparently the cries are different too, so I'm pretty sure I do have a Super size, it's in a Luxury ball, is that OK?

Also, how do you wanna do this?
I can send you a female Pumpkaboo, I would prefer a female Gastly too, if possible.
>>
>>28677244
Luxury sounds great, and of course it's going to be female.
Just put my FC in and trade when you're ready.
>>
>>28677319
Added you.
By the way, how many IVs does the Gastly have?
I want to make sure I send you something equivalent.
>>
>>28677381
5IVs, just not in the preferred stats.
>>
>>28677447
No problem, I'll just get rid of Attack by breeding.
Thanks for the Gastly m8! Sorry I can't help you with any of the others you want.
>>
>>28677641
No problem, thank you for the Pumpkaboo.
>>
NEW

>>28677741
>>28677741
>>28677741
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.