[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things in the Pokemon games you actually forgot about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1468695561205.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468695561205.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
ITT: Things in the Pokemon games you actually forgot about.

>primal kyogre
>primal groudon
>>
>>28628784
Dumb gardevoir poster
>>
>>28628784
>he doesnt play battle spot/vgc/smogon ubers
>>
>>28628978
Yeah I play OU singles like every non autist/snowflake
>>
File: 615Cryogonal.png (202KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
615Cryogonal.png
202KB, 431x431px
I forgot about Crygonal a lot during Gen V. Eventually stuck.

I'm pretty sure it's the only Pokemon I've ever had slip my mind completely.
>>
File: 1426207966059.jpg (5KB, 100x104px) Image search: [Google]
1426207966059.jpg
5KB, 100x104px
>>28628784
A while back I was thinking about different form changes in Pokemon such as Megas, Synchros, Fusions, Z-Moves, soforth, and I realized I had completely forgotten about Primals. What was the point of that mechanic.
>>
>>28629032
>playing competitive
>Not an autist
Pick one anon.
>>
>>28628784
I forgot that Male Gardevoir exist.
>>
>>28629105
That's because they don't exist. Gardevoir is a female exclusive species. Males are called Gallade.
>>
>>28629066
GameFreak fixing a retarded mistake in RSE where the Blue Orb was used to awaken Groudon and the reverse for Kyogre. Primals are just megas though, except they're automatic and have 0 player agency as long as theyre holding the prerequisite item.

>Synchros
???
Literally dont even exist except a few episodes of Pokemon XY&Z. Ash is most likely going to permabox Grenigger for all of SM.
>>
Kyurem
>>
>>28629142
The reason the Blue Orb was used on Groudon and the Red on Kyogre is because their glowing stripes are those colors. It's like their 'internal energy' or whatever.
>>
i didn know you can catch the pookemon
>>
>>28629142
I'm aware Synchros won't be a thing. It's still a canon form change all the same.
Though I don't know why they're bothering to put Ash Greninja in SM by itself. Seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>28629105
I really gotta wonder; was Gardevoir intentionally designed as waifubait? Or was it a surprise 'success'?
It's the earliest 'waif'-esque Pokemon and nothing in Gen 1/2 came close. There's more Pokemon like it after it than before it too, so it might've started a trend.
>>
>>28629066
>Synchros, Fusions
Xyz when?
>>
>>28629225
Putting two Pokemon on top of each other to summon a new Pokemon from another dimension? And then using those two Pokemon's souls to give the new one special abilities?
XYZ is weird.
>>
>>28629215
It's hard to say, but they gave it that heavenly sounding cry so it's probably meant to resemble an angel.
There's also that myth that Gallade was intended to be in Gen 3, but was cut due to restraints. Which is why Gardevoir can be either gender, and complicating waifufags terribly.
>>
>>28629189
>Though I don't know why they're bothering to put Ash Greninja in SM by itself.

>believe those leaks out of everything
>>
>>28629246
>another dimension

UBs are XYZ monsters confirmed?

It'd be pretty neat if the UBs had something besides levels actually.
>>
>>28629142
>>28629177
I thought Archie and Maxie used the wrong orbs, and that's why their legends went apeshit. Primals are the "true" forms of the weather trio that use the right orb.
>>
>>28629292
What do you mean? Wasn't it in Corocoro?
>>
>>28629309
I really hope they do something to make the UB's unique and separate from other Pokemon. Like give them different mechanics or Levels, or even new kinds of stats? Something totally alien to regular Pokemon. But it's just wishful thinking, they're going to be about as unique as Deoxyz.
>Deoxyz
>xyz
Huh.
>>
>>28629320
No. Ash Greninja is all but certainly never going to appear in the game and was a temporary marketing ploy.
Theyre not even carrying him into the SM Anime
>>
File: 1448048003180.jpg (80KB, 627x631px) Image search: [Google]
1448048003180.jpg
80KB, 627x631px
>>28628784

>Things in the Pokemon games you actually forgot about.

Ruby and Sapphire
>>
>>28629368
Strange. I could've sworn I'd seen it on Serebii. So much for Serebii.
>>
>>28628784
FR/LG
>>
>>28629402
Serebii fucked up. It happens
>>
rotation battles

what a stupid gimmick
>>
>>28629309
>UBs have Stars (ie [Beauty ****]) to indicate strength
>post-game area has UBs with lots of stars for IV/Exp training
mite be cool

>>28629454
Reminds me of double battles. In Emerald they had the decency to make being spotted by two trainers at once into an on-the-spot double battle, and in D/P/P they had segments where you'd travel with another person. But from then on out it's just been 'two trainers together'. I wish they'd add reasons for these other battle mechanics to be encountered more often. Get us to travel with two other people, or have storming the evil team's base be a series of triple/rotation/double battles or something. It's a fun change of pace imo.
>>
>>28629115

Here's your (You) you wanted
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.