[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My nephew has Fire Red. I have Emerald. I cannot lose to my nephew.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1473910650274.jpg (30KB, 407x599px) Image search: [Google]
1473910650274.jpg
30KB, 407x599px
My nephew has Fire Red.
I have Emerald.
I cannot lose to my nephew.
Hoenn team suggestions?
(Nephew is a Zard faggot)
Currently on Route 116.
>>
six zigzagoons, all packing Belly Drum + Tackle
>>
>>28626866
Flygon beats Zard every time
>>
Whiscash
>>
>>28626866
Relicanth/Swampert
>>
If you're even afraid of losing to a literal kid you're fucking retarded, OP
>>
>>28626878
First post is once again best post

this is the only way, OP
>>
>>28626922
Considered this for a while.
>>28626905
He's got an Articuno, so I can switch in Flygon against Zard expecting the Articuno switch, then hit him with Rock Slide or something. It's win/win, I guess. Considered this, too.
>>
>>28626947
Tell your mom to have my fucking money ready, faggot, or you'll be an orphan before sunup.
>>
Ninjask
Protect
Substitute
Protect
Substitute
Baton Pass
Breloom
Spore
Attack
Spore
Attack
Spore
Attack
Spore
Attack
Spore
Nephew kicks you in the dick
>>
>>28626992
>implying a manchild who doesn't have the mental capacity to easily handle a Junior-division player can threaten anybody
>>
File: 1474252691321.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1474252691321.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>28627003
Got a Nincada for the Baton Pass + Speed Boost, thinking of going for a Swords Dance when I have an opportune moment before the pass.

Really, I could just uber him to death, but I want him to learn strategy from an early age.
>>
>>28627072
>not double team

wew
>>
>>28627040
>implying someone who's 29 years old and has limited experience in the metagame is less capable of beating your NEET ass than some cocksucker who's has his nose in a DS while eating Hot Pockets for the last twelve years.

Last (You). Either say something constructive or shut the fuck up. We both know this is where you go to say the shit you don't have the balls to say to anyone in real life. Get my fucking cash together or else, Oliver.
>>
>>28627072

If you really want to teach the little shit a lesson, use the level 1 Aron Sturdy/Endeavor strat.
>>
>>28627093
>implying it won't carry DT
wew
>>
File: mdexp7t2rohjzrwxnqfg.jpg (50KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
mdexp7t2rohjzrwxnqfg.jpg
50KB, 636x382px
>>28627115
Kek, I'm going to be training an Aron for that exact purpose. Any movesets you find work nicely?
>>
>>28627113
>he's 29 y/old
virgin NEET detected
>>
>>28627130
>>28627168
If you really want him to get interested in strategy, you should stay clear of luck-based moves like DT or bullshit gimmicks he probably wouldn't be able to counter. He's much more likely to accept his defeat and analyze what he did wrong if you beat him with strategy basics (type advantages, switches, predictions, the occasional set-up move) than if you just press Endeavor every turn.

If you still want to try the FEAR Aron, the set is lvl 5 Sturdy Aron holding a Shell Bell. The only move it needs is Endeavor.
Lead with Tyranitar to set the sand, switch to something else and sack it to get Aron in safely. Then Endeavor until you win or something that can counter it switches in.

I recommend using Ttar anyway since it threatens Char/Articuno and the guaranteed Mewtwo.

Sorry for the autism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.