[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched Pokemon since the shitty 4Kids dub way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 7

I haven't watched Pokemon since the shitty 4Kids dub way back in the day, but is the new season worth watching? I heard good things about there being romance with Serena.
>>
>>28625534
No.
>>
>N
>O
Just watch DP. The actual good series of pokemon
>>
>>28625534
It's good at first but don't get too invested on it.
>>
>>28625534
Yes
It's a new air so you should give it a try
>>
Watch Diamond/Pearl subbed if anything.
>>
>>28625534
No. Amourshipping is pure shit that's never going to be canon just as all the other ships involving Ash.
Actually the series are so predictable that just watching an episode is a waste of time unless you are less than 10 years old
>>
>>28625534
>the shitty 4Kids dub
It was better than the current one for the most part.
>>
Do you remember Pokeshippers? Well, I present to you their offspring, the Amourshippers.
>>
>>28625534
Naw. It is still a 20 minute weekly commercial with too few good moments sprinkled in that don't justify watching.
>>
>>28625534
Not anymore.
>>
>>28625611
>>28625728
Wait what? Can someone explain what Amourshippers are? I may have become a slight shipperfag in the past few years, but I thought a little bit of romance and Satoshi actually getting with someone would be nice.

Speaking of which, does she appear in the Hawaii Pokemon one?

>>28625664
Trust me, as a Japanese-American, I was annoyed as shit when I saw "jelly donuts"
>>
>>28625774
>Can someone explain what Amourshippers are?
People creepily obsessed with shipping Ash and Serena.

>does she appear in the Hawaii Pokemon one?
Nope. As usual, they're dumping Ash's current traveling party before the new series starts.
>>
>>28625774
People shipping Ash and Serena
>>
>>28625774
Autists shipping 10 year olds in a childrens cartoon
>>
>>28625542
>>28625548
>>28625577
>>28625591
>>28625611
>>28625728
>>28625759
>>28625737

>HURR IT SUX CUZ MUH SMOGON FROG

kys, beeyotch
>>
>>28625949
Did you even read any of the posts you replied to or are you just retarded?
>>
>>28625534
Amour is pretty cute in XY, was what kept me watching. I hadnt watched pokemon since DP, and actually hadnt even been into pokemon since it but recently got into it this summer because I had nothing better to do. If amour can single handedly keep me watching then it is probably good.
>>
>>28625977
nice ad hom, gaylord. My board is 18+
>>
All of the pokemon cartoons that feature Ash are garbage
>>
>>28626172

Yeah, but if you know they're garbage and accept them for what they are, they can be kind of fun.
>>
>>28625977
I'm just retarded. Sorry famalam.
>>
>>28625534
I just started it after hearing it was good.
It's fairly above average, and I really like all the characters, serena is cute, but I wish they would fucking retire Team Rocket already.

I hate everytime they show up as the bad guys, because everything they do is fucking rubbish. I know it's a kids show, but still. I really like the Malamar episode because it gave a new bad guy, and even left it on a cliffhanger for him to come back.
>>
>>28625534
The 4Kids dub was fantastic compared to the toilet of hell that is the TPCi dub, so you lucked out. It's not even shitty, either, it was pretty solid for a 90's-early 00's dub.
>>
>>28625774
4Kids got the rice balls right at times too, though, so it's excusable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINhKtf7Z2A

TPCi's dub even censors APPLES as BERRIES: now THAT's retarded. Not to mention their voice actors are TERRIBLE and they fuck the script & music more than 4Kids did.

>>28625664
Agreed. TPCi's dub is the shitty one.
>>
>>28626541
Not the dub, though, the TPCi XY dub is horrible and makes 4Kids look like FUNimation when it comes to Pokemon.

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-u1rVFoYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TQKpVfEvo
>>
>>28625534
>is the new season worth watching?
LOL no
>>
>>28627119
God damn the Japanese version sounds so much cooler.
I hate not being able to understand them though, and I hate reading subs
Maybe I should watch both the dub and sub.
>>
>>28627119
pokemon in the anime have been shown to have access to have more than 4 moves at a time and yet i always see shit like this where gardevoir just keeps using shadow ball
really pisses me off
>>
>>28627302
>>28627119
I feel way more connected to the characters if I can actually understand what they're saying.
>>
>>28625534
Watch and learn how bad the shitty TPCi dub is and the fact 4Kids' dub wasn't even close to as bad as the current one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQlKo9-UA70 (Got #1 Worst Spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEv_f9BNvm0 (Got #2 Worst Spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NOiyi6zEkY (Got #2 Worst Spot)
>>
>>28627327
If you want to watch a dub that is so horrible like TPCi's Pokemon dub that 4Kids of all people did a better job, that's your prerogative, but I'd strongly advise you to avoid it.

>>28627302
No, avoid the dub, it's awful now: I'm doing this for your own good. TPCi's dub is so horrible that it makes 4Kids' look tolerable, and yes, I mean the old censor-happy 4Kids.

>>28627315
The Anime has always been like this, sadly.
>>
File: 1464898028210.png (242KB, 418x415px) Image search: [Google]
1464898028210.png
242KB, 418x415px
>>28627087
>TPCi's dub even censors APPLES as BERRIES
y tho
>>
>>28627503
I wish I knew: even 4Kids never went that far, ever. TPCi have also called Houndoom a "Houndour" recently and Voltorb an "Electrode" as well, both in the XY dub Era.

Proof of former:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KliFElvMVYY

Proof of latter?

Skip to 25 seconds in of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEikeQgSP8

I never thought I'd say this but 4Kids- 4-freakin'-Kids, did a better job of dubbing Pokemon than TPCi has. Yes, that's how bad the dub has gotten in the last several years, I'm not kidding.
>>
File: 1473048748837.png (33KB, 172x127px) Image search: [Google]
1473048748837.png
33KB, 172x127px
>>28627328
>yaoi pj party
>>
>>28627583
The other two videos go into it more, but the overall reasons why the TPCi dub is worse than the 4Kids dub was are the following:

1) Worse voice acting- TPCi's voice actors are pulled off the street most of the time, and otherwise, they were cast as replacement to cut costs/save money and produce their dub cheaper. Sarah Natochenny, the current Ash, had zero voice acting experience before getting the role, and that's just one example.

2) Worse script writing- TPCi have Ash and co. talk in douche-y slang and Team Rocket rhyme, alliterate, etc. constantly, none of which was present in the 4Kids dub nor is present in the Japanese Version.

3) Replacing more of the Japanese OST than 4Kids did. The XY-XYZ dub kept only 12% of the OST, which is worse than any 4Kids season was about it.

4) Shorter and worse intros- 4Kids' intros ranged from 40 seconds to 1:20 long. TPCi's are only 29 to 30 seconds at most, also being lazily slapped together at the last minute.

Both TPCi and 4Kids made dumb errors and edits, so neither was better or worse there, but overall, 4Kids was a lot better.
>>
Stupid question, but are there any subs of the anime that use the English pokemon names in the subs? It gets confusing after a while, so far I can only remember who Lizardon(Charizard) and Gekkouga(Greninja) are.
>>
>>28628575
I'm not sure, but try kissanime.to or Pocket Monsters fansubs if you need to look at a variety of them.

Anything's better than TPCi's dub at this point, though, really.
>>
>>28628575

Subbers don't use English Pokemon names because it's "distracting."

I don't get it either.
>>
>>28625534
Yes, this is really the best anime arc
XY > OS > DP > AG > BW > SM
>>
>>28629104

Okay, #1, SM hasn't aired yet so you can't rank it yet.

#2, wrong, it's like this:

In English:

OS > AG > BW > DP > XY

In Japanese:

I'll agree with your ranking there.
>>
>>28629093
It's either that or you can have Cathcart's rhyme, slang, and alliteration show with shitty voice actors picked off the street along with almost all of the Japanese music wiped out. Choose your poison, though it's obvious which is better (the subs).
>>
>>28625534
No, you idiot, the shipping amounted to nothing & the shitty dub is the current TPCi one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGTQH5n-2OE
>>
>>28625534
Definitely the best series yet. Relatively self-contained and easy to jump into.

And yes, there is indeed a romance subplot with Serena that's cute as fuck though note that mentioning its existence has a tendency to trigger Mistyfags somewhat

This episode is largely agreed to be the best jump-on point.

http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/%5BPM%5DPocket_Monsters_Best_Wishes_Season_2_Decolora_Adventure_20_My_Dream_-_Pokemon_Master!%5BH264_720P%5D%5B25F857B9%5D.mkv.torrent
It sets up the XY arc and XY episode 1 assumes you've seen it, so it's a better place to start than that.
Also, here's the viewing order pasta from /vp/
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed
Airing/viewing order:

Best Wishes Decolora Adventure 20 (not XY, but it's recommended you watch this first, since XY1 has a lot of callbacks to dialogue from it)

XY0

XY1-11

Complete Overview! Pocket Monsters XY Special!!

XY12-21

Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventure Special - Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Dragon Master!!

The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I

XY22-35

Movie 17 Guide

Movie 17 Premiere Special with TV Special

XY Movie 1 Short

XY Movie 1

XY36-49

The Strongest Mega Evolution Act II

XY50-54

New Year's Eve 2014 Super Mega Special

XY55-64

The Strongest Mega Evolution Act III

XY65-78

Movie 18 OVA

XY79-81

Movie 18 Appear! Special

XY Movie 2 Short

XY Movie 2

XY82-93

The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV

XY&Z1-9

XY&Z Complete Overview Special

XY&Z10-33

Movie 19 Guide

Movie 19 Premiere Commemoration Special

XY Movie 3

XY&Z34-43
The six Hoopa's Appear! Operations specials aired alongside XY69-74
Note that the Strongest Mega Evolution specials are crucial to the plot, not optional side stories
>>
>>28629324
>indeed a romance subplot
a dead end, you mean. She gets shot down and stays behind like everyone else.
>>
>>28627366
I probably just think that I won't like the sub because I've never tried it.

It's odd that I don't mind the dub because, 1. I grew up with the dub watching the indigo league before school mornings, 2. I'm aware that it's a kids show, so I expect the lines to be corny and simple.

I know it's bad af, and I can tell it's horribly voice acted, but for some reason I prefer it.

Maybe if I give the sub a try it would work with me, and maybe if I began to treat it as if it wasn't a kids show it would annoy me.

Maybe if I
>>
>>28629353
You seem amazingly upset it exists
>>
>>28629389
I don't think you get the fact the Pokemon English dub has, on all fronts, gotten worse over time. The 4Kids dub (Seasons 1-8) was far better than the TPCi dub (Seasons 9-Present).

Compare Season 1's dub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXAgtpZRBGw

And Movie 6's dub ending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNyzl1KxrwA

To Movie 18's dub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhS1Y8loFmM

And Season 19's dub intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QjjO-n-fZQ

There's just no comparison: just do yourself a favor watch the Japanese Version with English subtitles.
>>
>>28625534
Its pretty good. Ash's current traveling crew is pretty comfy. Im enjoying the dub right now since im not autistic enough to hunt down subs. I hear everything is a dead end though I still want to finish the series the battles stories and characters have been great. Few episodes almost had me in tears the stories are pretty varried in tone. Oh and Bonnie is like loli brock, shits hilarious
>>
>>28629470
>hunt down subs
It's literally in the OP of the anime thread. You can also search for Aeon's subs on YouTube if you want to watch the more recent episodes.
>>
>>28629470
> Im enjoying the dub right now since im not autistic enough to hunt down subs.
This attitude and the fact that its ONLY Pokefags that have it on the entire Internet, is literally why the dubber can make the dub as shitty and low-budget as they want and know that people are still going to watch it
>>
>>28629470
The only autistic one is you for actually sitting through a horrible English dub at this point, willingly.

>>28629516
Pretty much. You honestly have to be an idiot to watch the dub these days given how severe the quality drop has been with it. This says it best: >>28629466
>>
>>28629516
>watching Google Translate subs
>on fucking Youtube
Can you stop acting like this is in any way defensible?
>>
>>28629524
Exactly: thank you for using your brain, Anon, if there were more like you we wouldn't have had such a shitty dub like TPCi's for 10 years now that's been getting worse over time.

>>28629466 says it all, that's all I have to say.
>>
>>28629532
Go watch kissanime.to or Pocket Monster subs if you want different subs, but for the love of god, do not support the shitty TPCi dubs. They even had a rapist as voice director for fuck's sake.
>>
>>28629556
>streaming
You can stop acting like that is in any way acceptable too
>>
>>28629516
Id rather watch it on a big screen tv in my home language then mess with torrents and ads or youtube. I grew up with the dub and im not autistic enough for "muh perfect version" I think squishys voice is perfect and stuff like that would be lost on me if I watched it in japanese. How do they handle it ? I love his old english in the dub not sure the Japanese equivalent
>>
>>28629556
Do you get ad revenue from that shitty streamsite or something? Why do you shill it so hard?
>>
>>28629569
It's more acceptable than letting Cathcart and company get more ratings to butcher the dub more, though. I'd rather not suggest streaming, but it's better than TPCi's crap.
>>
>>28629595
>I'd rather not suggest streaming
>posts "hurr go to this site and stream the sub instead" every single fucking time you see someone mention the dub, rarely mentioning any other option
You can stop lying now.
>>
>>28629586
>Squishy's voice is perfect in the dub
>Anything about the dub "perfect," let alone even remotely tolerable now

Sounds like a fucking young guy trying to sound like a British elderly man, how is that good? It sounds fancy in Japanese, but not like THAT.

Also, if you grew up with the dub, you'd know it's gone very downhill.
Nostalgia doesn't work unless you began with Season 9 or onwards in your case, desu.
>>
>>28629611
>>28629589
Then just watch the subs on YouTube instead of the dub, it's even easier, I'm just suggesting something else. I don't care how they do it, but TPCi doesn't need any damn ratings with the way they fuck up the dub in my book.
>>
>>28629621
>I'd rather not suggest streaming
>suggests another streamsite
You can stop now
>>
>>28629650
Okay, but for God sakes, people need to avoid the dub. This guy is saying it like it is: >>28629524
>>
>>28629612
As in it hints that squishy is actually some ancient important dude. Japanese isnt my language so id never know that if I watched the sub. The dub was worse back in the day, shit tons of anime had awful dubs back then. Although every anime seems to sound the same nowadays so im not sure if things are exactly better.
>>
>>28629714
>Japanese isnt my language so id never know that if I watched the sub.
You realize it's possible to get across archaic speech in writing and that the subtitles actually do this instead of translating archaic Japanese into generic modern English, right? Why in the world would you assume they didn't?
>>
>>28629714
The Pokemon dub was actually an exception far better earlier on: they actually kept most of the Japanese music, the voice actors were professionals with experience who are well renowned elsewhere, and on top of that, Team Rocket and others' dialogue was more faithfully translated.

The current dub is possibly the worst modern day Anime dub, on the other hand, for several reasons mentioned above. Only Bakugan and Beyblade's newer dubs even give Pokemon's current dub a run for its money, and coincidentally, all aired/air on CN once a week. Food for thought, no?
>>
>>28629569

Sorry I don't have the hard drive space to download 900+ Episodes twice.
>>
>>28629768
Why would you have to download them twice?
>>
>>28629735
It doesn't matter what we say: the only people dumb enough to sit through the current dub at this point are the ones who don't value a single shred of quality & will accept any shit thrown in their faces. It's sad, but true, that's how dense people are on the subject.

The dub is utter trash now: I just don't see why anyone with any decency would watch it.
>>
>>28629768
Do you even know how streaming works? You're still downloading that file when you stream
>>
>>28629466

The newer stuff is better.
>>
>>28629831
You're either a complete idiot or just a fool. The former kept the Japanese music, they translated the song faithful from Japanese into English, had higher budget VAs, and longer intros.

I mean, how dumb can you get?
>>
>>28629239

I'd rather have subs where I don't have to fucking pause and go to Bulbapedia to see what Pokemon they're talking about.
>>
>>28629840

The Japanese music is awful.
I don't give a shit about VAs.
I don't give a shit about Intros.

The 4kids dub sucks.
>>
>>28629787
Because its comfy anon. I dont need the show to burst into epic jap music, i just want to relax and watch ash and crew meet new pokemanz
>>
>>28629841
So you'd rather have mistranslated characters with horrible voices along with UFO and elevator music playing than having to look up a few names? I guess common sense is dead these days, but all it takes is turning off your brain to any logic.
>>
>>28629852
The dub music is awful.
VAs make a character enjoyable.
Intros need to be decent.

The TPCi dub sucks. The 4Kids dub was fine.

>>28629853
It's comfy hearing Ash's chain smoker dub voice (and he's voice by a woman who smokes in the dub now, too)? Not to me, no thanks.
>>
>>28629855

Do you just reply without actually reading the post you're replying to?
>>
>>28629871
No, but I think some people here do. I thought the guy meant dubs since he mentioned having trouble with Lizardon earlier and just mistyped, but if not, then he's fine. I'd think most would know what Charizard is in English first, though.
>>
>>28629866
Ash sounded really fake and nasaly in the old dub. He sounds alright in the xy dub. Bonnies dub voice is cute and clemont sounds like he fits the role. The Pokemon are great too, except malamar but that shit was hilarious
>>
>>28629953
No, he didn't, Ash actually sounded like a boy and his actress could actually emote with more than 1 emotion all the time, unlike his current dub VA. If anyone's nasally, it's the XY dub James, and he also sounds like an old man. Ash is 10, and James is 25.

Ash's current dub voice makes him sound like a woman who smokes packs a day, which is sad because that's exactly what Sarah Natochenny is. Bonnie's dub voice is atrocious: she sounds like a grown woman. Clemont sounds like a man, but is a boy.

>The Pokemon are great too

The fuck they are: Talonflame's dub voice, Greninja's, and Goodra's are total shit. If you think this is even acting, I'm not sure what to tell you, but you're wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcM_RfIEIZc
>>
The dub is pretty good. Though I watch both the raws and the dub.
>>
>>28630012
The Pokemon dub is currently awful and has been for the last several years. It's so horrible it made three lists of the Top 10 Worst Anime dubs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQlKo9-UA70 [Embed] (Got #1 Worst Spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEv_f9BNvm0 [Embed] (Got #2 Worst Spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NOiyi6zEkY [Embed] (Got #2 Worst Spot)

It's garbage, plain and simple, TPCi have somehow managed to make 4Kids, that 4Kids, look like solid dubbers. How can you even fuck up this badly?
>>
>>28629995
They all sound fine to me. No idea what you're talking about
>>
File: 1464917472218.png (979KB, 937x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1464917472218.png
979KB, 937x1079px
>>28630031
Well thats nice I guess? Couldn't care less though. Just came to state my opinion on the dub/sub thing.
>>
>>28630069
Cathcart, fuck off.

>>28630073
That doesn't mean your opinion is fact, though, just saying. I'm not saying mine is either, but the fact more agree than disagree the dub is worse now than it used to be (in all 3 videos on YouTube and most of /vp/), is saying something to me.
>>
>>28630092
I never said my opinion was fact though.
>but the fact more agree than disagree the dub is worse now than it used to be (in all 3 videos on YouTube and most of /vp/), is saying something to me.
Okay?
>>
>>28630092
Not catcart or whatever, just an anon who loves watching the dub with my best friend and enjoys how comfy it is being able to hear ash & co in English.
>>
>>28630103
Then you're fine, I'm just referring to idiots who make all sorts of excuses for how bad the dub has become at this point with no basis for it. There's never any valid reason for it, just "oh well I like change always even if it's worse just because" more or less.

What I mean is, there's a serious issue in the dubbing: you would think after 10 yrs. it would get better, not worse, but it's taken the latter route. I'd like to see someone else get a chance to dub this Series.
>>
>>28630115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA

If you guys think having an actress who smokes doing a kid's voice is comfy, then...what don't you find comfy with acting at this point? Also, enjoying any of TR's voices would be an instant flag for Cathcart posting.
>>
>>28630129
Why would cathcart be posting on /vp/ at three a.m.
>>
>>28630129
Jesse sounds perfect, brings out her inner bitch. I like meowths voice, he sounds like a sly little fucker. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>28629586
Anon, I've seen all of xy and xyz on our tv. Invest in a portable hard drive. Also torrents aren't a challenge get out of the Stone Age.

>>28629532

If you want to wait for quality subs then go ahead, anon. I'd rather finish the current series before the new one starts.
>>
>>28629586
If you like the dub and prefer it in your own language stick with that.
>>
>>28630031

These people don't watch much dubbed anime if they think Pokemon is the worst.

Not saying it's good, but it is far from the worst... And their reasoning seems purely vindictive because TPCi took the licence back from 4kids.
>>
>>28630031

I can't believe I just watched all that shit.

Damn, do these people even HAVE ears?

If the TPCi Pokemon dub is worse than Beyblade Metal Fusion or Bakugan Battle Brawlers, dubs I KNOW I had to turn down the volume if not change the channel when they came on, then I question their logic.

Then again, two of them said 4kids and Funi's One Piece dub were equally bad. So I should take their shit opinions with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1469158267273.jpg (44KB, 599x713px) Image search: [Google]
1469158267273.jpg
44KB, 599x713px
>It's another 4kids nostalgia faggot derails a thread with dub bitching episode

You need to get laid
>>
File: holdup.jpg (39KB, 552x805px) Image search: [Google]
holdup.jpg
39KB, 552x805px
>>28630129
>If you guys think having an actress who smokes doing a kid's voice is comfy...
Nigga what the actual fuck? If this isn't some petty ass faggot shit...
What the actual fuck does whether a VA smokes or not have to do with ANYTHING? Are you childish enough to believe that people in the industry actually don't smoke, and yet keep their voices in check? Do you know you need to be 18 to post here?

Like holy fuck, I have read some dumb shit on /vp/ but this, THIS is a whole new level of motherfuckery.
>>
>>28630031
Hi there, russian boy here.
I watch pokanime since I was 7 y.o. (in 2001)
And what really sucks is a russian dub.
American dub is great. I love it.

I watched Giratina and Arceus movies in original japanese (with subs). IMHO, japanese voice actors TOO emotionally
(And I hate japanese names of pokemon species. They looks and sounds SO wrong)
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.