[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken abilities and how would you fix them I'd make Gale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 600px-663Talonflame.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-663Talonflame.png
119KB, 600x600px
Broken abilities and how would you fix them

I'd make Gale Wing only have a 30% chance of increasing priority of flying moves instead of all the time
>>
Buttmad talonflame victim spotted
>>
>>28615061
that's retarded

give gale wings 0.5 priority like quick claw so you can still aqua jet and succ it
>>
>>28615061
I'd make Huge Power only activate around 25% of the time.
>>
Levitate only works 5% of the time
>>
Make Heatproof only work 22% of the time.
>>
>galewings no longer works for attacks above 60 base damage

>___ate abilities no longer has the 30% attack boost
>>
I wish your birth only activated 25% so maybe i would have never read this thread
>>
Speed Boost only works 19% of the time.

Protean only works 42% of the time.

Wonder Guard only works 98% of the time.

Thank me later.
>>
>>28615090
This could actually work, tbqh
>>
>Wanting even more rng shit

All that will happen is you'll get even more pissed when you get hit by a speedy proud pigeon
>>
>>28615061
Gale wings only works with <70 BP moves
>>
>>28615090
>gale wings makes you go first in priority bracket
okay
>>
Your pokemon only leaves its ball 55% of the time meaning if it doesn't you can be attacked directly in the life points.
>>
>>28615216
>shedinja being a bigger piece of shit
It only needs one really tiny thing to make something that was already pretty bad to become even worse then before.
>>
any ability works any % of the time
>>
File: 1294384869696.jpg (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1294384869696.jpg
48KB, 184x184px
Gale Wings should only trigger when Talonflame is faster than the opponent.
>>
>>28616061
>Talonflame has huge speed
Nice nerf.
>>
>Gale wings now takes 10-30% of the attacks damage
>-Ate abilities don't have a boost
>Powers is just a 50-75% boost
>Iron bards can't stack with rocky helmet and takes 10%
>>
>>28615208
For real though, 75% of pregnancies fail at some point, so you are right
>>
>>28616364
>more recoil for recoil bird
>being retarded
>>
>making the game rely on RNG more
>>
>>28615061
How about a 30% damage reduction on flying moves, instead? Keeps it from being RNG bullshit.
>>
Instead of having battles, you have a 30% chance of having your pokemon faint upon starting the battle
>>
>>28615090
Quick claw has +8 priority anon
>>
>>28616227
>Gale Wings should only trigger when Talonflame is faster than the opponent
That means the ability is useless since that's already what the speed stat does
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.