[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We trust Riddler right? Well here UB01 is listed in the pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: riddlerleak.jpg (241KB, 958x618px) Image search: [Google]
riddlerleak.jpg
241KB, 958x618px
We trust Riddler right? Well here UB01 is listed in the pokedex so obviously the Ultra Beasts are catchable. End of discussion.
>>
>>28612947
there's no way wimpod and bounsweet are single stage pokemon
>>
>>28613172
He updates the picture every little while, he already hinted at drampa and Bruxish not to be a stand alone Pokemon
>>
>>28612947
>>28613172
It's not a dex for fucks sake.
These are the pokemon we know that exist.
There are more pokemon, obviously.
Though him putting UB01 in might be a hint that we are able to at least gather information around them.
>>
>>28612947
Isn't it still possible the entries will be filled after we fought the UB? That is, no catching required.

>>28613172
He doesn't list Pokemon that he doesn't know about though; case in point, Cutiefly's evolution spot wasn't prepared in the list before this one.
>>
>>28612947
>We, as hivemind
I hate leak season.
>>
File: 1473870759852.jpg (172KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1473870759852.jpg
172KB, 750x746px
>>28612947
Ok, let put this staight before it goes out of hand: this is not supposed to be the actual dex, it's more a chart to keep track of all reveals that had happened so far, that's why Lugarugan and Beauty and Absorbsion aren't there, it needs to be updated. So no, Bounsweet, Salandit, Wimpod and others aren't single stage.

As for the UB's, I still doubt you can actually catch them, but they could have a special dex dedicated only for them. And for using them, well pick related could be a good theory.

I hope I made myself clear.
>>
File: 1473271906054.png (223KB, 831x610px) Image search: [Google]
1473271906054.png
223KB, 831x610px
>>28612947
Look, is it so hard to admit that we can't be sure about this? Can't we just say that "They might be catchable" and leave it at that until we get more info?
>>
>>28613267
I too, enjoy being contrarian and denying blatantly, obviously legitimate leakers.
>>
>>28613333
Quads confirmed.
>>
>>28613333
Agreed.
>>
They're not Pokemon so you obviously can't battle against them any more than you fight Hau in battle. Maybe they catch Pokemon and you fight those, but there's no way you fight the actual UBs in a Pokemon battle.
>>
>>28613276
Could it be? Lillie/UB01 has the ability to make pokemon docile and instantly capture them no matter what pokeball you used?
>>
>>28613394
Well it's obviously supposed to be in the Dex, making a mechanism that has you catch them, but without poke balls since they seem like they aren't pokes
>>
>>28612947
Maybe you can't catch them in the main story.
Post game you can rebattle them and catch them with a special ball, a "ub"-ball or somthing.
>>
>>28613461
It would be very handy honestly, especially with pokemon with very low catch rates like the Beldum family or Legendary pokemon.
>>
>>28613485
Where is that obvious? We haven't seen them in battle and they're not Pokemon. More likely that they're just NPC villains.
>>
What website does this riddle man have anyways? Could I get some link or something?
>>
>>28612947
don't know if you noticed, but it shares a box with aristotle. there's no border. so unless you think deceased greek philosophers are also catchable pokemon, you best wise the fuck up.

it's a hint for the pokemon that should be there, just like the other non-pokemon images. this hint however is unique because it takes up two squares instead of one.

what you could get form this is that the third legendary is very similar to that one "leak theory" about it being a two-stage legendary. with a baby form and an evolved form. i'm sure someone else here knows what i'm talking about.

but supposedly it's crucial to the plot and is very peculiar in it's evolution and appearance.
>>
File: 1473762846455.jpg (55KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473762846455.jpg
55KB, 1136x243px
>>28613720
Actually, that pokemon is supposed to be a shared pre-evo between Lunala and Solgaleo.
>>
>>28613764
well that kinda debunks my theory. i'm still guessing two pokemon, or at least two forms like black/white kyurem.

possibly the removal of barrier is to emphasize the hints are for each form. but it's pretty obvious they're connected somehow.
>>
>>28613836
To be honest, the only way I can see this pre-evo work is if the following happens: Solgaleo/Lunala die in the main campaign.

Ever since I've first seen these two pokemon and heard that they are emissaries of the Sun and the Moon, not the celestial bodies themselves: something struck me odd: the fact that they are emissaries. Someone that's supposed to represent someone else, but which in dire cases its also disposable. Like yes it would be a big blow, but someone else could come and replace them. This is what I think will happen: Solgaleo/Lunala are summoned to fight the UB's, but they or Null unfortunately stricke them down and Perfect Zygarde is left to deal the job on its own. This is probably why Zygarde might even have such a big role in SM, to keep the UB's bussie while you're trying to bring Solgaleo/Lunala back and end in a final battle.

And depending on each version, this pre-evo could evolve into Solgaleo/Lunala and its not to baseless since we now have Lugarugan. So yeah this is what my theory is as to what might happen.
>>
>>28614021
ohshit. we gonna raise a new deku tree senpai? sounds hype as fuck. dunno exactly how apeshit gamefreak is going with the writing, but if their designs on the UBs is any giveaway, let's hope they shoot for the moon.

perhaps that explains the quest for the zygarde cores. maybe we'll even have multiple endings based on which zygarde form we get. or more likely, it'll be mandatory to collect all of them to progress with the story.

and you might be onto something with that whole "emissary" thing. usually the first thing we learn is the role of the legendaries in the plot. we barely know the purpose of the box legendaries. clearly the plot is bigger than just them.

maybe since gamefreak is dropping traditional pokemon elements in sun/moon, perhaps that also means dropping the whole "box legendaries are the most important pokemon in the game" thing they usually do.
>>
>>28614196
Not that anon, but
>we barely know the purpose of the box legendaries
A theory that I particularly liked is that the box legendaries are a beacon for Arceus; and they do that by causing an eclipse.
>Solgaleo "devours the sun"
>Lunala ""calls the moon"

This actually ties into the 12th movie with the whole "solar eclipse heralding Arceus appearance" bit, so take it how you will.
>>
>>28613565
>We haven't seen them in battle
>going to fight tapu koko in the trailer
Wth is wrong with you?..
>>
>>28614575
That's not in-battle. Notice how they cut away?
Pokemon can attack non-Pokemon things in-cutscenes without actually having a Pokemon battle with them.
>>
>>28613172

Not all evos have a spot
>>
>>28613172
Bounsweet is definitely a 3-stage.
>>
>>28614021
This is fucking brilliant but having a Pokemon die on-screen might be too dark for GF? Or maybe not. Kids can handle it after all, look at the Lion King or Land before time. I'd love this.
>>
>>28614861
They could also have it revert to an egg that hatches into the pre-evo, if that works.

They killed off Latios, Lucario, Hunter J, and Lysandre in the anime. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to kill or something and have it reincarnate here.
>>
>>28613232
The fact is, "riddler" doesn't know shit and his "leaks" are fake
>>
>>28615035
yeah same way he was wrong about mimikyu/sandygast/oak's alola form/pyukumuku/...
>>
>>28614861
Almost every pokemon game mentions death, so I don't know why the death of Solgaleo/Lunala shouldn't be a thing. I mean Yveltal is literally the embodiment of death, they have put ghosts in the games and Lysandre and Giovanni seem to be dead.
>>
>>28615035
Sure, because the answer to the riddle is always "technically correct", right?
I mean, it's not like Sandyghast/Palossand's riddle is the picture of a pile of sand with a badly-shopped shovel, right? Or how Litleo and Zubat are not related by species to Solgaleo and Lunala. Or how he actually mentioned the fifth element (aether) before the reveal.

Yup, he's definitely a faker.
>>
>>28612947
so what's with the national dex down at the bottom of the image?
Is this showing what will/won't have Alolan forms? What's catchable in Alola? And isn't it leaving out a bunch, too?
>>
>>28615187
Old Pokemon we have seen in trailers.
>>
>>28615213
Ooohhhh, okay.
>>
>>28615133
Pyukumuku us from the chinese leak.

Mimikyu is from someone else aswell, you're grasping.
>>
>>28615297
... You've never even seen the riddle, have you?
>>
File: UB-02 appears.png (133KB, 356x212px) Image search: [Google]
UB-02 appears.png
133KB, 356x212px
Reminder that there is no border between Aristotle aka third mascot and UB-01.

Riddle Man posted this hint in regards to the bust back in August.

>four element-->5th element-->celestial body-->hole-->hyperspace
>>
>>28615297
Is this bait?
>>
The riddler has started posting again. In his latest post, he stated that foreigners are speculating that the national dex number of Lunala has been deleted by him (that could be me who stated exactly that a few days ago, since Riddler lurks /vp/). He stated that he didn't and it is within the post he said it is in, which is post 449 in that thread.

That post can be found here:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=15
The post number can be found above the comments of each post.

There are a lot of content in that post showing the type proportions and reveal percentages of each generation. I can't really find anything in it except for this hail mary theory: the size of the resized image in that post is 580x240, 580+240=820. Lunala's national dex number is probably in the 800+, so maybe 820 is its national dex number? There would means that there will be at least 99 new pokemon not counting alola forms.
>>
>>28613720
>this hint however is unique because it takes up two squares instead of one
01 is supposed to be a shapeshifter, and a shared box would normally mean both are the same one. So, that'd be an alternate form for 01. 02, I guess. Or, he's saying UBs are people.

I'm not too inclined to believe an anonymous message on an imageboard, so >>28613764
is immediately suspect.
>>
>>28617590
>So, that'd be an alternate form for 01. 02, I guess.
Wait, I fucked up. On Serebii, UB Beauty and UB Absorption are both listed as UB-02. Beauty is exclusive to Moon and Absorption is exclusive to Sun.

Would that be it, then? UB-01 becomes UB-02 Absorption in Sun but UB-02 Beauty in Moon? Unless Serebii made a typo by mistake.
>>
I thought the riddler wasn't posting anything anymore? I thought it was presumed he was caught or something?

Did he ever explain why he had stopped?
>>
>>28616887
So it was actually wrong. So if Lunala is 820, that could be 99 new pokemon + the Box Legendary. So I guess we might just get over 100 pokemon after all, even if its just barely.
>>
>>28619077

At one point he just said he'd be stopping indefinitely.
>>
File: 1461972803189.png (161KB, 621x586px) Image search: [Google]
1461972803189.png
161KB, 621x586px
Stage 2 bros
>>
>>28616887
When did he post the fact that people are speculating? Can't find it in the Chinese forum
>>
Lunala is 820. Marshadow 821? Mythicals 822-826?
>>
>Charizard gets 2 megas
>Venusaur gets an Alola form
>Blastoise gets Gen 8s gimmick

I'd be ok with this, but give my man Blastoise Origin Pulse or something in the meantime
>>
Are we sure about what those Pokemon at the bottom for? What does it mean for one to be missing? What does it mean for one to be faded?
>>
>>28621844
In his latest post in his usual thread.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=17
>>
>>28614021
>>28614861
>>28614968
>>28615135

I personally want them to be the ultimate Totem Pokemon, but this got me thinking

Maybe Solgaleo and Lunala protect the barriers between our world and the UB's, maybe Team Aethers plan is to kill them so the barriers can break allowing the UBs to begin their invasion

Maybe you even inadvertently help them by clearing all their obstacles throughout the game not knowing their true purpose and killing Solgaleo and Lunala could also be what causes Team Skull to join your side

Do it like ressurecting Chrono from Chrono Trigger
Solgaleo/Lunala die in the main story and the next part of the quest is finding a way to resurrect them so they can restore balance to the Sun and Moon and send the Ultra Beasts back,
Like you catch their pre evolution on the shrine of Ula Ula island and take them to the altar on Poni Island where they evolve and you have to battle/catch them there, maybe earning your last trial badge and saving the multiverse at the same time
>>
>>28613333
Quads of reason have spoken
>>
>>28622114
Pardon my stupidity but I dont follow
>>
File: riddler.png (27KB, 723x199px) Image search: [Google]
riddler.png
27KB, 723x199px
Oh god, this fucking guy. He is saying that /vp/ keep guessing that he got fired or something, and some are talking shit about Chinese and China for leaker ethnics. He also said that his changing of avatar (into Colress) is too timely. I am guessing that his avatar change and the theory that Colress is involved in Sun/Moon is just a coincidence, and he is not hinting at Colress.
>>
>>28622601
Basically Charizard got special focus for Gen 6's main gimmick, while Venusaur might get it now if the grey means an Alola form
So it stands to reason Blastoise gets it next time
>>
File: cupid ahegao.png (72KB, 214x157px) Image search: [Google]
cupid ahegao.png
72KB, 214x157px
>>28622683

>and some are talking shit about Chinese and China for leaker ethnics

I'm pretty sure most of that is anticipation instead of talking shit.

>Mfw they leak the full game nearly a month before the release date
>>
>>28622305
Where did he mention it was #449? I can't tell exactly what he's saying because google translate is shit but I can make out that you seem to be telling the truth at least partially
>>
>>28613205
Is OP's the most recent update?
>>
>>28615750
>Aristotle aka third mascot
Do you have any evidence that Marshadow is not the third mascot?
>>
>>28623008

OP's pic for starters, which came from Riddler.

>Solgaleo
>Lunala
>Aristotle bust and UB-01
>Magearna
>Marshadow

The other Chinese leaker also called it a mythical, not a normal legendary like cover mascots.
>>
File: summary.jpg (330KB, 938x895px) Image search: [Google]
summary.jpg
330KB, 938x895px
>>28622788
In his riddle summary on post 498.

"Riddle C" is one of the 6 riddles remaining (not counting the picture riddles which are just references to unrevealed pokemon). It points to post 449 and is related to number of new pokemon. He wrote "(hidden)" next to it, which I thought initially means that he went back and hid the riddle, but now with his new post I guess it means that the riddle is hidden within post 449.
>>
>>28623289
So how do we know if it's Lunala's dex number and not the new total? This is important considering that people will call 99 new Pokemon a shit tier amount of new mons for being one off of 100 around here.
>>
>>28623008
Do you have any evidence that it is?

Both the Chinese leak and Riddler imply Marshadow is the next Mythical.
>>
>>28623352
Something just hit me, are people ever gonna check for trademark leaks again?

Remember when the names of the starter mid/final evos and mythicals + zygarde were found in trademark leaks?
>>
>>28613276
This is just bullshit
come on, summoning Pokemon in battle? In case you haven't noticed, Pokemon Battles are a sport, I'm pretty sure summoning beasts from another dimension is BULLSHIT

The Z energy is for Z moves nothing more, it's already revealed, there's no reason to assume more.

Ultra Beasts are some story thing, they will be manufactured experiments lacking sentience or they will be catchable Pokemon after all.

Over complicated as fuck theory you posted.
>>
>>28623432

I remember Gekkouga the moonlight butterfly Pokemon.

Diansea would be found on that coastal route cave.

Fuupa was speculated to relate to the gas power plant because of "wind" being in its name. All of the uncovered events were. Obviously Volcanion would be related to the geothermal plant and Lumiose power outages, with that museum painting cryptically referencing what's hidden beneath the surface
>>
>>28623334
In post 449, in the fifth last line he said:
"About total number of new pokemon... I already told you Moon God's national dex number~"

And in the latest post he said he didn't delete its dex number, and it is in the contents of that post. I also pretty sure "Moon God" is Lunala, although it is not its official chinese name.
>>
>>28623532
Imagine going back then and saying
>Gekkouga isn't a butterfly, that's Froakie's evolution and it'll be pandered to like crazy in our time
>Diansea is a Rock/Fairy mythical and the cave is for the legendary birds
>Fuupa and Volcanion are also mythicals. The power plants mean fucking nothing

Man how wrong we were
>>
>>28623334
if we are going off of Lunala dex number then that means were getting 99+
the plus being mythicals(Mew,Celebi..etc)
>>
File: luchalitten.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
luchalitten.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>28612947
>implying luchalitten is real
>>
>>28623677
Shoo, memester.
>>
File: 1469414196831.gif (363KB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469414196831.gif
363KB, 314x240px
>>28613276
>>28613461
>UB's are summonable for a field effect and replace O-powers
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.