[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine it's 1999 and you've been hired to be the head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Ball.gif (1020KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ball.gif
1020KB, 500x360px
Imagine it's 1999 and you've been hired to be the head writer for the Johoto season of the Ashinme. You can do what ever you want
The only rule is Ash has to stay as protag and keep Pikachu
But you can decide if he wins the league to
Who would you chose as his travelling companions, his team, will you give Team Rocket a send off, any arcs?
>>
i would choose bonnie as his companion and the main arc of the season would consist of impregnating bonnie
>>
Ash and Brock and Gary are the group

Ash wins the league after beating Gary in the finals

Ash arc ends, Hoenn has a new protag
>>
>>28612572
i would choose bonnie as his companion and the main arc of the season would consist of impregnating bonnie
>>
>>28612572
>Ashinme

We need to stop using this word. I'm not saying that to defend the anime or anything, it's just really, really stupid.
>>
>>28612572
>companions
Whitney and Brock. Silver is his rival.

>team
Pikachu, Feraligatr, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Xatu, Piloswine

>Brock team
Golem, Onix, Crobat, Pineco

>Whitney team
Miltank, Clefairy, Furret, Chansey

>Silver team
Sneasel, Misdreavus, Skarmory, Houndoom, Kadabra

It'll end with Ash vs Silver at the league. Silver will reveal his ace in the form of Absol, who will beat Ash's team, but inspire him to go to Hoenn to find more tough Pokemon like that.

Ash will win Hoenn and retire for good after that.
>>
>Ash, Misty and Brock all stay.
>Misty gets an Azumarill, Jessie gets a Snubull.
>Gary remains Ash's main rival, but Silver is also a recurring rival, who is just as much an asshole.
>Giavonni disbands Team Rocket early in the season. The Rocket trio are left jobless for a while, leading to random shenanigans where they attempt to remain relevant. G/S/C's Rocket admins attempt to revive Team Rocket just like in the games. They aim to use the power of the mysterious GS Ball to bring back Giavonni and the Team along with him. Thats the villain arc in this season.
>Towards the end of the season, the GS Ball is revealed to be holding Celebi. Celebi takes Ash and co back in time, resulting in an exteded version of the HG/SS Celebi event that reveals Giavonni is Silver's dad.
>Villain arc ends. Ash loses the league again. Celebi reappears to take Ash back in time to give him a second chance. He says no becuase 'i wanna do it on my own' or some shit.
>>
>>28612572
>But you can decide if he wins the league to
He loses in the first round, quits being a Pokemon trainer and gets a job working in a restaurant or something
And there's an entire spinoff of Ash and Pikachu's crazy antics working in the Pokemon-themed restaurant
Also they cook and serve Pokemon meat.
>>
Make it that the series ends with him taking Latias with him after Heroes.
He still gets his butt kicked at the league though, not even a legendary can help him.
>>
>>28612946
>Johoto gave us some of the best water mons such as Quagsire, Fraligator, Azumarril, Lanturn, Kingdra, Octillery and Slowking
>Misty gets fucking Corsella
>>
>>28612946
Forgot to post full teams.

>Ash
Pikachu, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Feraligatr, Donphan, Heracross

>Misty
Togepi, Staryu, Corsola, Azumarill, Quasire

>Brock
Crobat, Steelix, Geodude, Pineco

>Jessie
Arbok, Wobbuffet, Snubbull

>James
Weezing, Gligar, Xatu
>>
>>28612572
Misty's arc would get some closure early on and she goes back home to assume Cerulean Gym.
Whitney becomes Ash's new companion.

Gary appears in more episodes and has more presence as a rival.

Silver also appears as a rival, being at odds with Ash because of the differences in how they treat their pokémon, similar to Ash and Paul.

Kris also appears later on. Like Morty and Eusine, she's interested on the legendary pokemon of Johto.

There is a plot thread involving Team Rocket and legendary pokemon, which culminates in a story arc like in other gens, villain team using legendaries. I didn't think of details but it would involve the GS ball, a few of Johto legendaries and the characters listed above in important roles during it. Giovanni would be confeonted as the main villain. He also would be revealed as Silver's father. Rocket arc happens between last badge and the league.

Before the league and after the above arc, Silver regrets the way he treated pokemon, and has one final battle with Ash before going on a new journey to find himself.

Ash beats Gary at the at the League, but loses in the next round.

Visits Misty in Cerulean, has a talk about dreams/goals and shit. Goes back to Pallet, sees Ho-oh and decides to go to Hoenn.
>>
>>28612572
Throw out Misty for Kris
Or have Ethan fuck around with Ash
Have him win and Brendan is the new protag for Hoenn
>>
>>28614842
This sounds like how a Johto anime arc would play out if it was done today (or at any point after Advanced Generation) instead of the Original Season.
>>
>>28614842
Forgot to mention, Team Rocket is seemingly disbanded after this arc, Giovanni disappears.
Being jobless is what leads Jesse and James to open that stand they had during the Johto league.

After the league is over, however, Delibird arrives with a message from Giovanni to all agents that Team Rocket is getting ready to surface again, and they go back to being criminals.
>>
>>28613043
>handing latias to trash ketchum
Hand her to a REAL winner.
>>
File: too lewd 4 U.jpg (678KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
too lewd 4 U.jpg
678KB, 859x1200px
>>28615908
>Ash gets Latias after Heroes
>in Sinnoh he uses her in the League
>faces Tobias' Latios
>Latias has panic attack
>refuses to fight
>Ash forfeits so Latias isn't traumatized
>>
File: XYYPh96.png (115KB, 775x436px) Image search: [Google]
XYYPh96.png
115KB, 775x436px
>>28616008
>latias gets dicked by two latios
>>
>>28612572
>Johoto
>>
>>28612572
>Ash, Misty and Brock stay the same, keeping their Kanto personalities before half-way.
>The two-part Togepi special that was in Hoenn is moved around the end of the Johto season, allowing Misty to let go of Togepi.
>Bayleef evolves into Meganium, Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava while Totodile remains the same. Ash also gets a Eevee from the Kimono Sisters who evolves into Espeon. Other than that they catch and keep their Pokemon they had in the canon.
>Silver is the new rival alongside Gary but he's thousand times worse and has a stolen Cyndaquil of his own that evolves into Typhlosion, really hates Team Rocket being Giovanni son, who Team Rocket sucks up to after being revealed.
>The GS Ball is relevant and contains Celebi who is released halfway and becomes a companion for the rest of the season, and Team Rocket's job sent by Giovanni is to steal it.
>The finals let Ash win, beating Silver, then beating Gary and then Morrison in a tie in the finals against his Blaziken. The judges decide to declare them both winners and give them each a trophy due to the determination and fight they put up.
>Team Rocket decide to attack both Kanto and Johto by using Lugia. Ash decides to get help from Bell Tower and catches Ho-oh the Pokemon that watched over him with a Master Ball given to him by Kurt. He defeats Giovanni with the help of Team Rocket of all people who oddly bonded with Celebi. Giovanni is declared dead (or is he) and Team Rocket is disbanded. Leaving the Rocket Trio jobless.
>Ash decides that it time for a break from Pokemon adventuring and relax, the trio go their separate ways after the world celebrate how Ash saved the world, winning both Gary's and Silver's respect and friendship. Misty is officially declared a gym leader after her sister did nothing to save Cerulean City and are run out of town and Brock decides to become a Pokemon doctor.
>One year later, Ash sends out Ho-oh and flies off with Pikachu by his side on a brand new adventure.
>>
We get rid of Brock and Misty for certain. I just don't see the point of letting them linger. Given Ash's state, I feel he still has to have someone help him. I'm not that keen on letting Gym Leaders do it again. If it were me, I'd take a couple of the trainer classes, alter the design slightly to make it unique, but it's still plainly those trainers, make that into his companions. Their class is their goal. They catch pokemon and do things related to those goals. They might battle, but not as often as Ash, and they are not interested in gyms. I'm unsure about giving them individual rivals, since that comes out as a convoluted mess. Instead, they might encounter perils related to how difficult their goal may be, or other kinds of people that may stand in their way. These sort of things will be addressed between gyms, and if their kind of pokemon relates to it, maybe they may have something to do with the gym leaders as well and progress their character.

I'm uncertain whether I go for less or more when it comes to pokemon. If I am going to have the companions more involved as above, I feel that less is more, so I'll have to constrict Ash to only 6 pokemon. I would probably take the approach of AG and do giving each of them 1 of the 3 starters earlier. Who ends up with who will depend on which trainer classes I chose for the other two. I'm unsure of keeping the early bird thing, but I feel there HAS to be an early catch of some kind, unless I give it to one of the companions, which if they're less experienced, then I may believe that's more appropriate. It will have to match their goal, though. That makes guessing what I would do for Ash impossible since I'm not specifying what the classes are. One thing is for certain, I would give Ash priority over the others on either cool or useful pokemon. He would have a pretty decent team, and they would all fully evolve if they can. Uncertain on giving him Larvitar. If I give it to him, he is earning it.
>>
File: 1474149980387.png (278KB, 1280x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1474149980387.png
278KB, 1280x1542px
>>28616092
That's a different Latias though.
>>
>>28616929
If I do anything with TR in Johto, I am focusing on their experiments with pokemon. They are working more closely with the main TR, investigating the secrets of evolution. They are messing around with wild pokemon, looking into the Ruins of Alph, and following all the folklore of Johto. Eventually, TR tests their transmissions, causing the Red Gyarados to occur. With promising results, they continue to develop the signal and prepare to unleash an army unlike anything the world has seen since ancient times. Their tests are not unnoticed, though, and yes, we do still have Lance finding the Red Gyarados, and Morty and the monks of Ecruteak sense a disturbance. It may even cause the beasts to awaken from deep within the Burned Tower. At random points, the group encounters perils that they use their skills to brave. They're all tests by the beasts, and they watch from afar. Eventually, TR's plan is revealed. They have sabotaged Johto Radio and it is now secretly transmitting their signal all across Johto. Pandemonium ensues. Pokemon are running wild, destroying everything, and they're stronger than normal, instantly evolving before their eyes. The group foolishly tries to stop them, but they cannot stand against the endless hordes of pokemon. They have but one hope: they must seek the great pokemon Lugia and Ho-oh, and hope the transmissions have not affected them, too. To even get to them, they will have to get past all the angry pokemon, though. This is when the beasts appear and help them get to the locations of the legendaries. This was all part of TR's plan, though. TR are ordered to follow them. First is Lugia, as they fight past the pokemon and the churning depths around the Whirl Islands. It seems the transmissions have affected the legendaries, and a furious storm threatens to end their quest. Together with the legends, they make it inside, but there are still more pokemon to face. Strangely, the beasts are reluctant to fight.
>>
>>28612572

I probably would introduce Ethan/Gold, Kris and Silver and they'd all be major characters.

Kris would be a companion for Ash. I'd probably keep Brock. Misty would still be in it but after the Whirl Cup she goes back to the gym but does return for the Johto League championship.

I imagine Kris role would be to set up for the coordinator and contest stuff.

Gold would be Elm's errand boy and would be a funny kind of guy, he would get into battling because of Ash though I wouldn't have him beat Ash in the league. they would become bros.

Gary would appear more often. His presence was rather lacking as it was brought up.

Silver is the rival, basically Paul in the anime but with the Team Rocket connection.

Focus more on the game plot like Team Rocket...maybe Giovanni disappears and Jessie, James and Meowth start to question their loyalty to Team Rocket with the new administration. Team Rocket gets dissolved after the Goldenrod Radio takeover, Jessie, James and Meowth decide to leave the organization for good and go straight...doing their consession stands things.

I'd probably would have Ash win and we would have a new protagonist for Advanced Generation.
>>
>>28617490
These pokemon are not being affected by the transmissions, it is Lugia itself that has taken control of them. It is furious of the havoc that is being wreaked on Johto, and sees them as it's enemies. As a result, not even TR is safe, as they are also bombarded by hordes of pokemon. (they've been given better pokemon themselves, though) They fight to the chamber where Lugia itself awaits. The legends try to explain matters to it, but it has been too ravaged by the transmission. It battles the beast trio and blocks them off, facing the group alone. It tells them that if they truly seek the salvation of this land, then they shall face it without the help of the legends. The face Lugia, and it is overwhelmingly powerful, able to faint their pokemon instantly and either dodge or completely neutralize their attacks. None of their tactics seem to work against it. While they are distracted, TR make their move, stunning Lugia and preparing to launch a device for capturing it. This only enrages Lugia and it unleashes Aeroblast on all of them, destroying the device, fainting all pokemon, severely injuring the entire group, and sending TR flying. Lugia approaches the group, crushing Ash under a wing. He asks him what he has to say for himself. He professes his love for pokemon and that they will never give up. This gets through to Lugia, enabling it to fight the transmission. He sets the beasts free and agrees to assist them in saving Johto. They then ask about Ho-oh, and the beasts tell them that Ho-oh is already aware of their efforts, and is merely hiding away, using all of it's concentration to fight the transmission. They tell them where the source of it lies, and they go off to stop the Radio Tower.
>>
I'd make them go through with the idea of having Celebi in the GS ball and being a recurring Pokemon
Screw the movie

Crystal and Kotone are travelling companions
Hopefully starting a trend of making the anime a small harem

Gold is rival

All Pokemon except Pikachu are fully evolved
>>
>>28618003
You know no ones gonna read that?

Use the enter button
>>
>>28617651
Whirl cup is almost at the end of Johto, anon.

Also I'd remove that entirely. It was a boring waste of time.
>>
>>28612798
I like it, especially Whitney as female companion
>>
Actually, that Quagsire pic looks like Lilfella
>>
>>28618003
TR's failure has sparked the rest of TR into action. They seize Goldenrod and the Radio Tower, ensuring that no one stops the transmission. Lugia impresses upon them that it would be easier to just destroy the tower, but the group insists that they don't want to destroy it. It would take away something good from Johto, something that brings people and pokemon together. They make plans to infiltrate Goldenrod and find the source of the transmission. Recognizing TR from earlier, they force them to help them get into the Radio Tower. If anyone knows where the transmitter is, it will be their boss. They pretend to let them take them to them. They are all too pleased to discover they have captured the group, but the boss wishes to speak to them personally. It isn't Giovanni, but some high-ranking Admin. He wants to know what they've done to Lugia, and they refuse to answer. He uses a device on them, and they all collapse in pain. He says it is what the pokemon are feeling right now, driven insane by their own agony. They will not stop until they surrender Lugia and Ho-oh to them. Ash says they said nothing about Ho-oh. The boss makes them feel no pain. He knows that Lugia and Ho-oh are connected. If they could gain the favor of one, then the other would certainly follow. They have no choice but to surrender, or suffer as the pokemon suffer. Lugia's words echo in their minds, but they wonder if they really have no choice but to let him destroy the tower. Then Ash's own words are repeated to him by an unknown voice, telling them to never give up. He then realizes the device must be tied to the transmitter. All he needs to do is get it. He sends it to Lugia and they unleash their plan. The beasts storm the office and knock the device out of his hand. The boss sounds an alarm and they're surrounded by grunts. He commends their cleverness, but they cannot stand the might of TR. Ash then announces that they weren't going to.
>>
>>28612572
>The only rule is Ash has to stay as protag and keep Pikachu
That ruins it. It's not worth bothering with now.
>>
The series follows the GSC plot, plus notable side quests

Very little filler, sorry writers

Jessie and James still appear, but they only occasionally try to catch Pikachu and mostly do grunt work related to TR's plans. A more competent pair of Rockets appears more often (this can be Butch and Cassidy)

Brock and Misty take the Magnet Train back to Kanto about a third of the way through the Johto Arc. Whitney and Eusine join Ash. Lance stays on for a long arc from Lake of Rage to the Radio Tower showdown.

After TR is defeated, Ash beats Claire, is mentored by Karen, then enters the league.

He is defeated in the semifinals by Misty. She came straight back to Johto after realizing she wanted to prove herself as a Pokemon master, earned 8 badges, and was mentored by Claire. Her team is Starmie, Kingdra, Corsola, Togetic, Quagsire, and Politoed. Misty loses in the final round to a minor character with an Ampharos.

Ash's league team: Pikachu, Heracross, Croconaw, Bayleef, Aipom, and Gligar

Whitney's team: Clefairy, Snubull, Miltank

Eusine's team: Haunter, Natu, Murkrow

Butch & Cassidy: Hitmontop, Sneasel/Houndour, Octillery
>>
Deepest Lore

Psychic plate discovered in Unown ruins, they learn about myths involving the Alpha Pokemon

Zygarde cell, core and 10% appear in Johto

Hoopa hoops appear releasing shadow lugia, no Hoopa to be found

Unown has a vast moveset in anime so they maybe make it decent in games

Jurassic Island arc where the fossil pokemon don't have rock type and some other variations for old Pokemon
>>
>>28618745
Lugia comes into view and blasts the boss, sending TR into a panic. Ash slowly makes his way to the device and turns it off, shutting down the transmission. Lugia tells them the battle is not over and another admin is ready to turn the transmitter back on manually. Not to mention that all of TR will soon be upon them. He heals them and goes to face the grunts outside. More people will soon join his battle. They must stop the remaining admin before they cause the pokemon to rampage again.

Thus, they all battle through the radio tower, aided by the beasts. They start to fight dirty, using their pokemon to destroy bits of the building to hamper their progress. They are separated, but must continue. Eventually, they follow the admin down to the transmitter and they nearly shut the way closed behind them. With little choice, one of the beasts sends Ash flying through the blast. He must go on alone to finish TR.

The admin is about to get to the tranmitter, and copying a trick from their book, blocks them off. They battle, but he realizes it's a diversion, and tries to keep the admin from reaching the transmitter. It is futile, though, and the admin cranks it up to max. Now even their own pokemon are affected. Using the last of their determination, Ash cries for Pikachu to destroy the transmitter, and in a half daze, he succeeds. He finishes off the admin's pokemon, and they are at last defeated.

The admins are arrested, along with most of the grunts, but the TRio have managed to slip away in the chaos. Giovanni assures them that this is only a temporary setback. They have other plans. They disappear for now. The group is congratulated for stopping TR and getting the legends to help them. After the whole ordeal, the legends meet them again and they also praise the group for their efforts. Lugia senses, however, that their task is still not done, and there is still a greater evil that lurks unseen. They part ways until then.
>>
>>28619331
The next part comes during the league. We have fought to the finals, and achieve victory. Ash is presented with his trophy, only for the official to be revealed as Giovanni himself. All of the strongest trainers have their pokemon released from their balls, under the same effect as the transmission, including his own. Even Pikachu is now totally enraged, forced to evolve into Raichu. TR has laid siege to the League venue, and Giovanni announces that they have taken control of all of their pokemon, and soon, the world itself will be theirs, with an army of the strongest pokemon. The Elites try to stop them, but even their pokemon have been affected. There is no one left to stop TR.

Lugia and the beasts then show up, blasting all that stand in their way. Giovanni increases the power of their influence and has the pokemon fight the legends. They are not like the other pokemon they've faced. Not only are they strong, but there's a lot of them. They can barely stand the onslaught, not even Lugia can overcome their combined might. Ash tries to hold back Raichu, but he is unable to. It just keeps trying to attack. Ash puts himself over him, enduring Raichu's attacks while he continually tries to remind him of everything they've been through, of everything they've accomplished.

Giovanni unleashes his Persian, and attacks Ash. He says that they will no longer interfere with TR's plans, but a cry sounds over the arena. A rainbow sweeps over everyone. The pokemon snap out of TR's influence. Ash hugs Raichu, glad to have him back. They all gaze in awe as the rainbow bird descends before them. Ho-oh has at last arrived.

Giovanni is furious, commanding his grunts to attack it with everything they've got. They launch several devices at it. It shields itself in a ball of fire, neutralizing all of them. It says that he will no longer harm the world of pokemon. The bond between humans and pokemon cannot be broken by someone like him.
>>
File: 1473548291800.gif (357KB, 500x375px)
1473548291800.gif
357KB, 500x375px
>>28617333
>source: ass
>>
>>28619764
He disagrees, and he turns the pokemon evil again, saying that the pokemon are already under his control, and always will be under his control. Pokemon only exist to be controlled by humans, and TR will control all the pokemon.

They start attacking again, and Ash continues to try to get through to his Raichu. Ho-oh tells Giovanni to watch as he is proven wrong. He remains unconvinced, as Raichu continues to fight Ash, but he refuses to let go. Raichu remembers who he truly is and stops attacking. Instead, he redirects his rage towards Giovanni. He barely gets out of the way and Persian stands between them. Giovanni cannot believe it, but Ho-oh only asks if he understands now. He still refuses, and if he cannot control the pokemon, he will eliminate it instead.

Raichu and Persian clash while fighting continues all around them. Ho-oh only repels the attacks while it awaits the outcome of this battle. In desperation, he presses a button and even TR's pokemon start attacking. Persian as well is overcome by anger. TR is surprised, and question why Giovanni has turned on them. The battle continues to rage with the pokemon fairly evenly matched, but Raichu eventually emerges the victor. He then stares down Giovanni, as if to mark him next. Ash calls out for him to stop and not to attack Giovanni. Raichu wonders why, and then he says "then we'd be just like him".

He stands down, and Giovanni runs to attack the pokemon himself, but then, he is stopped in his tracks. Ho-oh declares the battle to be over and makes Giovanni collapse, unconscious. Ho-oh then flies over the arena again and frees all of the pokemon from TR's influence. The TRio and all the grunts no longer have the will to continue the battle and allow themselves to be captured.
>>
>>28620282
Everyone congratulates Ash again, and he and Ho-oh finally meet. He thanks it for it's help, but it thanks Ash instead, telling him that it knew from the very moment he stepped out of Pallet that he would be the one to restore humanity's bond with pokemon. The birds fly away and the beasts go with them, returning to their role of protecting Johto forevermore.

The group parts ways, off to continue their respective paths. Ash is off to face the Elites, but they all promise to be friends forever. We do not see the battles, instead, we see Ash and Raichu walk off into the sunset, with the message "The End."
>>
I like it as is until they dropped the GS Ball arc with no warning. I would've let it play out. The 4th movie could have been more Suicune focused instead.
>>
>>28612572
Actually make the GS Ball important
>>
Everyone has very similar ideas, why aren't we the writers of the anime?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.