[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "normie gets a copy of the new Pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1022137.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1022137.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>It's a "normie gets a copy of the new Pokemon game early and leaks it but goes for regular smoke breaks and grocery shopping" episode
>>
LMAO so true

Or even better they take pics of a bunch of irrelevant shit that we've already seen in the trailers.

Now that China's getting a field test I have full confidence that they'll literally leak the entire ROM a week before release since they have absolutely no shame.
>>
>starts leaking stuff
>"hey guys it's been fun but I need to go out for a bit"
>>
>>28612366
Luckily nowadays we have piracy easily available

It's unlikely these guys will get a copy before someone leaks the rom
>>
>leaks three screenshots
>gee well I'm pooped guys I'm going to bed, i'll be back tomorrow
>>
>>28612366
>pokemon
>leaks
gee anon how it would end? you fight red a top of mountain after you become champion
>>
>>28612366
>>
>they post pictures on instagram
>at random intervals
>several hours between pics
>>
>tfw if you got your hands on the game you'd be able to dump the shit out of it/go out of your way to do so because you're not a normalfag
>>
>>28612577
>Dude is leaking stuff in a sound only stream
>"There's someone knocking at the door, brb"
>Never comes back
XY leak season was bonkers.
>>
File: 1380662067913.png (11KB, 212x205px) Image search: [Google]
1380662067913.png
11KB, 212x205px
remember that guy who was playtesting XY and leaked carbink but people didn't believe him because he said he could see other people on the PSS
>>
File: beyond_mad.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beyond_mad.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>28612366
>It's a "super autist gets a copy of the new Pokemon game early and does nothing but grind a Weedle to level 100 in the pre-1st-gym area" episode
Am I the only one who remembers this?
>>
>>28612758
Fucking autist. Just look at that le so randumb xpppp face.
I hope he got sued up his ass.
>>
File: 1293058816885.jpg (74KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
1293058816885.jpg
74KB, 627x474px
>Check out my Pokemon tattoos guys
>>
>>28613868
wtf i don't remember that but thats weapons grade autism
>>
>>28613368
I remember that guy too. I linked his post from archive moe (rip) here when I saw that Carbink was real.
>>
>>28613868
It wasn't long ago, it was for XY you fuck
>>
Oh hell that was torture. I was stealthily checking at uni classes the next day too. This time I only want to spoil myself on pokemon though, I hope the region is interesting enough.
>>
>>28613925
>tattoos in general
fuck all of my 2 friends are getting them done. I dont get the appeal of branding yourself with shit.
>>
Do the people who do the reveals of the game early just blaze through the game with just their starter or something? It's the only way I know you can get through the game that fast.
>>
I am guessing this is a troll topic since I can't find any actual news about a leak.
>>
>>28612758
>This faggot probably got the store who gave him the game in massive shit.
I wonder if he ever went back to that store.
>>
>>28615001

lol no there are no leaks. This is a "tongue and cheek" thread predicting what will happen when leaks start coming out. If you were here during the weeks prior to X and Y's release its was a shit show of gaming store employees receiving early copies of the game, and playing them early leaking info but because absolute and complete fuckin' potatoes about what they leaked.....which i'm guaranteed is going to happen for these games as well. However, I think this is the first time the Chinese had a hand in localization since the game has Mandarin as a language...and knowing China's track record with bootlegs and leaking shit, this game should be fully playable (at least in ROM form) about a week before release.
>>
>>28615001
He's talking about XY you newfag.
>>
>>28615001
its just in memory of the XY leaker
>>
>>28612366
>normie
fuck off normalfag, go back to facebook
>>
>>28613986
>wah wah fuck you for enjoying things
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.