[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Episode 942: Farewell, Ash-Greninja! Xerosic Strikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1357426494034.png (230KB, 831x640px) Image search: [Google]
1357426494034.png
230KB, 831x640px
>Episode 942: Farewell, Ash-Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back!!

FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>28611746
It's going to be a pidgeot release.
>"I'll come back when I need you"
>He won't

I'm ready for shitposting
>>
Literally nothing of value of lost.
>>
>>28611763
But he's not going to release Greninja.
>>
>>28611746
>episode 942
>942
pokemon anime is a fucking franchise zombie.
>>
>>28611972
No. SpongeBob SquarePants and The Fairly OddParents are franchise zombies. Tell me any people that ACTUALLY see those shows. (Children are not included)
>>
>>28612306
Everyone when there bored and only thing good on during the day is spongebob repeats.
>>
>>28611972
You think that's something? Detective Conan has 822 episodes (And 90 manga volumes) and is still going.

The children's anime Sazae-san has over 7400 episodes, and has been going on since 1946 where it started as a 4koma manga.

Children's anime Anpanman has 1300+ episodes

Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo (Kochikame) has over 200 manga volumes and 373 anime episodes, with a new anime series just recently starting

Doraemon has well over 2000 episodes across its various series.

This stuff goes on forever, Anon.
>>
>>28612306
>Target demographic are not included
lol
>>
>>28611746
>Pikachu's Goodbye
>Bye Bye Psyduck
>Pikachu, Joining Rocket-dan!?
>Rocket-dan Dissolution!? Respective Roads!
>Goodbye Rocket-dan! Love of Nyarth!?
>Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King!
>The Pumpjin Festival! Farewell, Bakeccha!?
>>
>>28612612
They do love their troll titles
>Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

But Anon, the title for this episode doesn't have '!?' in it. That means it's definite!
>>
>>28612306
Wait a sec, The Fairly OddParents is STILL making new episodes? Why
>>
>>28612892
They have a baby and dog now

Don't question it
>>
File: Season10_Motion_Poster.gif (1MB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
Season10_Motion_Poster.gif
1MB, 500x598px
>>28612892
That's a good question, Anon.

It's on its 10th season, and has introduced a new character named Chloe, who Timmy has to share his Fairies with for reasons.

Waifu-lovers latched onto her, too.
>>
>>28612931
Is Sparky still around?
>>
>>28612931
>waifu lovers
>waifu
you have to have pretty bad taste to make her your waifu
jesus christ, I remember watching this shit as a kid, and it's still running
I feel old
>>
>>28612970
It got much worse
>>
>>28612987
when a show runs that long, it generally does
very few shows run for a long time and don't get stale
>>
>>28612970
You know what I miss?

Chowder

"NO MONEY MEANS, NO ANIMATION"
>>
>>28613003
Fucking South Park

How does it do it
>>
>>28613026
Social commentary I guess
fresh topics every season
Mythbusters too
>>
>>28612954
Yep. They also created an 'Anti-Sparky', but I think he only stuck around for one special.

The series has reached a point beyond 'just toss it at the wall and see what sticks.' Any continuity it did have is gone, or is remade to suit whims.

They completely changed the reason that Crocker lost his fairies from an accident thanks to Timmy, to him simply being a jerk to his fairies. They also made it that he had Sparky at one point also.

Tootie barely even appears any more. They have so many characters that they can't give most of them any actual screen time. This includes Poof who is often just MIA.
>>
File: alright alright alright.png.png (419KB, 348x524px) Image search: [Google]
alright alright alright.png.png
419KB, 348x524px
>>28613036
Pic related is still funny and they've been doing the same shit for the last 10 years. Still feels fresh
>>
I'm curious. If Ash is having a prominent battle, why the fuck would he release his stronger pokemon right after?

It also seems odd to me they spent all this build-up to the special snowflake pokemon, not even fully explaining because muh mystery, just to drop it hard and leave it unexplained?
>>
>>28612931
for what purpose

why would they do this
>>
>>28613329
this is the pokemon anime we're talking about
>>
>>28612306
>(Children are not included)
>>
>>28611746
>>28611763
>>28612850
>>28613329
Why are you so dumb?
>farewell, ASH-greninja
>xerosic strikes!
>lysandre wanted to get ash greninja's power
>xerosic is a member of team flare
>xerosic robs greninja of its donusteel power, slightly mirroring what he does at the end of XY with a new enemy to defeat
>greninja is now a normal greninja and goes to oak's
>>
>>28613115
>Always sunny
>Ever funny
Yeah no.
>>
Let the frog get oak'ed in peace
>>
>>28612306
spongebob and FOP both have less than 250 episodes. pokemon has 942. it got stale after brock left, and we all know it.
>>
>>28613115
Is always sunny in Philadelphia? A random day it could be cloudy or rainy in Philadelphia too?
>>
>>28613026

A)Matt and Trey like mocking liberals where as every other show that mocks politics sticks to conservatives so those two have more material
B)Full creative control such as how seasons being 10 episodes a piece now was their idea so they can make sure each episode is good and have a properly paced season now that they're doing continuity.
>>
>>28613479
But that doesn't make any sense whatsoever when they're JUST about to release those Z moves to the main games.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.